Extraordinary warning to Trump by 10 former Pentagon chiefs By ROBERT BURNS AP National Security Writer Jan 3, 2021 Updated 17 hrs ago

BLUEDOVE3

10 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

There is literally zero evidence, unless you’re considering the allegations of fraud as your evidence.  

“B-b-but I read it on the internet!” 

Fraud everywhere.... four swing states, hundreds of thousands of votes, and not a single cell phone picture. Not even one. A camera in everybody’s hand 24/7, but not a single video clip or photo taken during the most “massive fraud” in US history is what we’re supposed to believe. The mayor of Beaumont can’t even get her nails done without somebody putting it on Snapchat, yet here we are two months later with zero proof of fraud. 

There were not just Republican election workers and observers, but even Republican elected officials overseeing elections in those states... but not a single one has presented anything. But they’re all traitors and have been attacked by Trump for not just “saying they recalculated” and given the race to Trump. 

What a joke. 

There are thousands of signed affidavits, UNDER PENALTY OF PERJURY, you know what that meas I'm sure, stating voter fraud.  All it takes is 1 witness to convict someone of murder.  Plus all it took was one anonymous accuser and one phony dossier to cause turmoil for 4 years against a sitting President.  But yet -- these thousands signed affidavits mean nothing.  Is that what you are saying?

7 minutes ago, Reagan said:

There are thousands of signed affidavits, UNDER PENALTY OF PERJURY, you know what that meas I'm sure, stating voter fraud.  All it takes is 1 witness to convict someone of murder.  Plus all it took was one anonymous accuser and one phony dossier to cause turmoil for 4 years against a sitting President.  But yet -- these thousands signed affidavits mean nothing.  Is that what you are saying?

Dude... there are no affidavits.  They keep talking about affidavits, but they never actually turn them in when it's time to present evidence in ANY of the 50+ suits that have been filed.  

And I'll be honest, an affidavit is a long way from actual proof.  It's just an allegation.  

In fact, I just swore one out that says I saw you humping a goat.  

Leave me alone goat-humper.  It's an affidavit, so it must be true, you sicko.  

Goat Humper. 

Affidavits are what Nancy Pelosi famously called "merchandising the lie."  Somebody swears out an affidavit alleging a misdeed, and the affidavit is used as proof that the misdeed occurred. 

It's not. 

EVIDENCE.  Photos.  Videos.  Ballots.  Tangible things.  Not just a bunch of pinky promises made by partisan hacks. 

48 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

It's been really hard to explain to you what happened there.   I can't tell if it's because you're incapable or just unwilling to understand the statistics.

In 2016, there were 230 million eligible-aged voters in the US and 136 million turned out and voted.  That's a participation rate of 59.5%.  In 2020 we had 258 million eligible-aged voters in the US and 160 million actually voted.  That's a participation rate of 62.0%.   Statistics backed up by simple math.  That's a "slightly larger turnout" but not at all unexpected based upon the divisiveness in our country today.  

This is the hidden content, please

Now, if you can think back to 2016, the big story was that the Democrats just didn't turn out and support Hillary like was expected.  It's not like they voted for Trump, they just didn't show up and vote.  The turnout was legitimate in 2020.  The D's didn't turn out to vote for Biden, they turned out to vote against Trump.  The fact that our voting participation has grown explains why Biden (and Trump, btw) got more votes than in previous elections.  Newsflash.... Every single president elected has gotten more votes than any previous President.  It's called population growth.  

You're getting hung up on the fact that Biden got more 20 million votes than previous candidates as fraud when in fact it's what had to happen.  It's what's happened in every single presidential election up until now.  

Again, let’s look at these vote totals from a logical aspect.   First, if you go back & look at most individual voting records, they were set because the opposing candidate was a zero, ergo the best candidate got a lot of votes, and yes, everyone knows there’s more people now, so there will be more voters, that’s why I concentrate on the 20% record Biden got.  Point of fact, the hated Trump broke the record by 10%.  That makes Biden’s 20% record even more absurd.   So let’s look at the facts of how these two record breaking votes were achieved.  Maybe we can explain it, or at least a better explanation than, Orange man bad.

Trump - prior to Covid, our unemployment was at record peacetime numbers - Trump drew hundreds of thousands to his rallies - More Blacks & Hispanics voted for Trump than any Republican in decades.

Biden - Old and obviously has dementia (I’m 75 & realize my mental capabilities have lessened) - Did not get a total of one thousand at all his rallies combined - Got a 20% record of 81 Million votes but won less counties than any winning candidate in history (yes, that is significant, even if you wish to ignore it.  Might it indicate massive fraud in a few big counties?).

Now, which of those record breaking scenarios make the most sense?   Which one sounds logical?  Which one sounds legit?   Doesn’t take a doctorate degree in Statitics/Probability to figure it out.  Don’t let your hatred of Trump blind you to the obvious.

5 hours ago, Hagar said:

Who needs Orange man to tell them anything?   Biden (old & senile) breaks a record by 20% is proof enough.  A record from a feat recorded for 225 years.  Would be proof if Trump broke it by 20%.  You don’t see a long recorded record broken by 20% in sports, voting, or stacking pancakes.  Just doesn’t happen legally or fairly.  In Sports, it’s always drugs or steroids.

Feel free to post a list of long recorded records legally broken by 20%.   I eagerly await anyone’s response.

I'm sure  the constitution doesn't allow a VP to hand an electoral win to his boss. 

NBC News (Jan.2nd)

A federal appeals court Saturday night rejected an attempt by a congressman to overturn the results of the November presidential election.

A three-judge panel of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth District threw out an appeal by U.S. Rep. Louie Gohmert, R-Texas, that sought to allow Vice President Mike Pence to hand the election to Trump.

1 hour ago, Hagar said:

Again, let’s look at these vote totals from a logical aspect.   First, if you go back & look at most individual voting records, they were set because the opposing candidate was a zero, ergo the best candidate got a lot of votes, and yes, everyone knows there’s more people now, so there will be more voters, that’s why I concentrate on the 20% record Biden got.  Point of fact, the hated Trump broke the record by 10%.  That makes Biden’s 20% record even more absurd.   So let’s look at the facts of how these two record breaking votes were achieved.  Maybe we can explain it, or at least a better explanation than, Orange man bad.

Trump - prior to Covid, our unemployment was at record peacetime numbers - Trump drew hundreds of thousands to his rallies - More Blacks & Hispanics voted for Trump than any Republican in decades.

Biden - Old and obviously has dementia (I’m 75 & realize my mental capabilities have lessened) - Did not get a total of one thousand at all his rallies combined - Got a 20% record of 81 Million votes but won less counties than any winning candidate in history (yes, that is significant, even if you wish to ignore it.  Might it indicate massive fraud in a few big counties?).

Now, which of those record breaking scenarios make the most sense?   Which one sounds logical?  Which one sounds legit?   Doesn’t take a doctorate degree in Statitics/Probability to figure it out.  Don’t let your hatred of Trump blind you to the obvious.

You left out the part about how hated trump is. That’s a factor that you refuse to acknowledge. 

Secondly can you explain your “20% for Biden” claim? I’m not sure what you’re comparing.

Thanks. 

44 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

You left out the part about how hated trump is. That’s a factor that you refuse to acknowledge. 

Secondly can you explain your “20% for Biden” claim? I’m not sure what you’re comparing.

Thanks. 

You mean Orange man bad, doesn’t reflect the dislike for Trump?   

I explained several times, Biden broke the former voting record, held by Obama, by 20%, explainable if he had a zero opponent, but his opponent, “the hated Trump”, broke the record by 10%.   Mark McGwire hit 70 Home Runs, besting Roger Maris’ record of 61.  That is just short of 15% and was eventually investigated for steroids use, even appearing in front of Congress.  Yep, Big Mack used steroids, but if there was no investigation, no one would’ve know.   All I’m saying is that Biden’s statistics/vote count, to me, appears unobtainable, and should require a total voting audit of one questionable State.   If no massive fraud is found, All Hail the Chief.  Until (if) that is done, me & 74 Million other voters for the hated Trump, will question the validity of the election.

3 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

Dude... there are no affidavits.  They keep talking about affidavits, but they never actually turn them in when it's time to present evidence in ANY of the 50+ suits that have been filed.  

And I'll be honest, an affidavit is a long way from actual proofIt's just an allegation.  

Goat Humper. 

I'll respectfully disagree concerning no affidavits.  

An affidavit is a statement under "PENALTY OF PERJURY."  MEANING -- if you are lying you go to jail. 

Oh BTW -- even Georgia State Senators thinks what went on in Georgia stinks!

4 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

And I'll be honest, an affidavit is a long way from actual proof.  It's just an allegation.  

Goat Humper. 

Wait a minute -- I thought you said there no affidavits!      From the article: "Linda Paine, president of EIPC, stated: "We have been investigating serious problems with California’s election process for 10 years. With over 700 affidavits signed under the penalty of perjury evidencing election code violations, obstruction of our volunteer observers, failure to verify vote-by-mail signatures, irregularities and fraud in the November 3, 2020 election, we have no choice but to bring this federal lawsuit in order an attempt to restore integrity to the election process.""

1 hour ago, Hagar said:

You mean Orange man bad, doesn’t reflect the dislike for Trump?   

I explained several times, Biden broke the former voting record, held by Obama, by 20%, explainable if he had a zero opponent, but his opponent, “the hated Trump”, broke the record by 10%.   Mark McGwire hit 70 Home Runs, besting Roger Maris’ record of 61.  That is just short of 15% and was eventually investigated for steroids use, even appearing in front of Congress.  Yep, Big Mack used steroids, but if there was no investigation, no one would’ve know.   All I’m saying is that Biden’s statistics/vote count, to me, appears unobtainable, and should require a total voting audit of one questionable State.   If no massive fraud is found, All Hail the Chief.  Until (if) that is done, me & 74 Million other voters for the hated Trump, will question the validity of the election.

They’ve recounted 3 times. 

3 times. 

The Republican GA governor says it’s all legit. 

The Republican  SOS in Georgia says it’s legit. 

The Republican head of elections in GA says it’s legit. 

The US Attorney William Barr (who defended Trump agains the Russian Collusion claims) says there was no fraud. 

The Georgia Bureau Investigation says it’s legit.

The Federal Bureau of investigation says it’s legit. 

Countless other elected officials and election workers in Georgia say it’s legit. 

Now either EVERY SINGLE ONE are wrong, or Trump is. Why don’t you do a statistical analysis on that fact?

1 hour ago, CardinalBacker said:

They’ve recounted 3 times. 

3 times. 

The Republican GA governor says it’s all legit. 

The Republican  SOS in Georgia says it’s legit. 

The Republican head of elections in GA says it’s legit. 

The US Attorney William Barr (who defended Trump agains the Russian Collusion claims) says there was no fraud. 

The Georgia Bureau Investigation says it’s legit.

The Federal Bureau of investigation says it’s legit. 

Countless other elected officials and election workers in Georgia say it’s legit. 

Now either EVERY SINGLE ONE are wrong, or Trump is. Why don’t you do a statistical analysis on that fact?

Recounts mean little.  You recount counterfeit money, the counts the same but the money is still counterfeit.   I agree, no one wants to investigate.  That’s the problem.  We spent 3 years Investigating fake Russian Collusion, but no one wants to take two weeks to throughly investigate our election in one State.  Even though you hate Trump, doesn’t that picture look a little out of whack?  If Ga or Pa pass a complete Audit, I’ll be calling for the unfair election talk to stop myself.  But no one has the nads to do it.

Trump turned out to stump for the Senate candidates in Georgia on Monday. This is his opening. 

That might fly and get cheers from the diehard Trumpers... you know, the ones with the flags, but it does NOTHING to get votes that you need.  Trump never figured out that doing stupid crap that fires up your base (which is less than half of the population) while flipping the bird at the other party and undecideds is a guaranteed path to defeat. 

Today is going to be an embarrassment watching Republicans who don’t believe a bit of his “stolen election” BS object to certification in an attempt to win over the Trumpers for future elections.  All Trump managed to do was bring in a lot of politically unwashed voters who will slink back behind their TVs and not vote in future elections while simultaneously alienating millions and millions of other actual voters (young, Hispanic, moderates, undecideds) who might not ever vote Republican again based on our association with that clown. 

Trump was a failure, not just by his leadership, but more importantly by the way that he destroyed the Republican/conservative side of the nation’s future over the next few election cycles. 

I just hope that the worst of the violence is over quickly. 

This is what Cardinalbacker is celebrating today. What a Fool. A one party system. It’s called a dictatorship.

“We got the trifecta. Take no prisoners. Burn them to the ground. Pack the courts. End the filibuster. Make DC, Puerto Rico, and Guam all states” 

They blatantly are trying to steal an election. Don’t think they want try to do the above. You may be good with what they want to do to this country but I along with millions more are not good with it. Your TDS has blinded you, please get help. 

14 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Didn't we have a poster or two state right after the election results came in that Trump would still win this election and folks need not worry? Basically guaranteeing the win for Trump?

I think it's past worry time.

I always believe Truth Wins. Sometimes it gets buried for a little while but it eventually comes out. No Worries. Are we having Fun Yet? 

25 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Didn't we have a poster or two state right after the election results came in that Trump would still win this election and folks need not worry? Basically guaranteeing the win for Trump?

I think it's past worry time.

It ain't over till it's over.  I believe we have been through something like this twice in our history.  Again, truth and the Constitution will win out.

1 hour ago, Realville said:

This is what Cardinalbacker is celebrating today. What a Fool. A one party system. It’s called a dictatorship.

“We got the trifecta. Take no prisoners. Burn them to the ground. Pack the courts. End the filibuster. Make DC, Puerto Rico, and Guam all states” 

They blatantly are trying to steal an election. Don’t think they want try to do the above. You may be good with what they want to do to this country but I along with millions more are not good with it. Your TDS has blinded you, please get help. 

I'm not celebrating anything.  I'm irritated.  No, I'm angry.... but I'm not misplacing that anger on people who rightfully didn't like Trump and voted against him.  I'm angry at the guy who went out of his way to be so unlikable (to the delight of his supporters) that he got trounced in the general election and his continued actions have led to the loss of our last check/balance, the Senate.  

If Trump concedes in early December and makes nice, the Senate is still ours.  More importantly, his actions have alienated so many people who might never vote "R" in the future... long after Trump is dead and gone.  Just because "R's" are the party of that buffoon.  

22 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Here’s what I think.

I think the R's in congress will make just enough of a stink today to try and appease the masses, then the vote will be certified and we'll have a new President on 1/20.  I think last night's loss will drain any wind remaining in the sails of those guys.  It's done. 

*Edit* I've got a high school friend that is a nice democrat (She was a "I'm with Her" in 2016, not an "Eff Trump" if you know what I mean) and I messaged her congrats on the Thursday after the election.  The writing was on the wall.