Extraordinary warning to Trump by 10 former Pentagon chiefs By ROBERT BURNS AP National Security Writer Jan 3, 2021 Updated 17 hrs ago

BLUEDOVE3

I know some of you people don't read real news, so I thought I would update you on (real) current events.

WASHINGTON (AP) — In an extraordinary rebuke of President Donald Trump, all 10 living former secretaries of defense are cautioning against any move to involve the military in pursuing claims of election fraud, arguing that it would take the country into “dangerous, unlawful and unconstitutional territory.” ...

31 minutes ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

I know some of you people don't read real news, so I thought I would update you on (real) current events.

WASHINGTON (AP) — In an extraordinary rebuke of President Donald Trump, all 10 living former secretaries of defense are cautioning against any move to involve the military in pursuing claims of election fraud, arguing that it would take the country into “dangerous, unlawful and unconstitutional territory.” ...

I agree.  I don't think Trump would take this action.  There's so much fraud evidence that the Constitution will handle it!

5 hours ago, Reagan said:

I agree.  I don't think Trump would take this action.  There's so much fraud evidence that the Constitution will handle it!

There is literally zero evidence, unless you’re considering the allegations of fraud as your evidence.  

“B-b-but I read it on the internet!” 

Fraud everywhere.... four swing states, hundreds of thousands of votes, and not a single cell phone picture. Not even one. A camera in everybody’s hand 24/7, but not a single video clip or photo taken during the most “massive fraud” in US history is what we’re supposed to believe. The mayor of Beaumont can’t even get her nails done without somebody putting it on Snapchat, yet here we are two months later with zero proof of fraud. 

There were not just Republican election workers and observers, but even Republican elected officials overseeing elections in those states... but not a single one has presented anything. But they’re all traitors and have been attacked by Trump for not just “saying they recalculated” and given the race to Trump. 

What a joke. 

40 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

There is literally zero evidence, unless you’re considering the allegations of fraud as your evidence.  

Fraud everywhere.... four swing states, hundreds of thousands of votes, and not a single cell phone picture. Not even one. A camera in everybody’s hand 24/7, but not a single video clip or photo taken during the most “massive fraud” in US history is what we’re supposed to believe. The mayor of Beaumont can’t even get her nails done without somebody putting it on Snapchat, yet here we are two months later with zero proof of fraud. 

There were not just Republican election workers and observers, but even Republican elected officials overseeing elections in those states... but not a single one has presented anything. But they’re all traitors and have been attacked by Trump for not just “saying they recalculated” and given the race to Trump. 

What a joke. 

Someone made a Video just for Cardinalbacker. 🤣😂🤣

5 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

What a joke. 

And Eric Swallwell cant even have an affair with a Chinese spy.  What a joke.  And of course, there is the two year 40 million investigation of Russian collusion.   Wouldnt that qualify as a joke also?  How about the personal/family destruction of Brett Kavanaugh?

Who needs Orange man to tell them anything?   Biden (old & senile) breaks a record by 20% is proof enough.  A record from a feat recorded for 225 years.  Would be proof if Trump broke it by 20%.  You don’t see a long recorded record broken by 20% in sports, voting, or stacking pancakes.  Just doesn’t happen legally or fairly.  In Sports, it’s always drugs or steroids.

Feel free to post a list of long recorded records legally broken by 20%.   I eagerly await anyone’s response.

6 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

What a joke. 

Is this part of the "zero evidence?"

This is the hidden content, please

1 hour ago, CardinalBacker said:

Oh, I agree that Russian Collusion was a lie. What happened to Kavanaugh was wrong as well. 

I'm glad you believe this.  So -- is it out of the realm of possibility that the Dems perpetrated this fraud against Trump?  Since they committed the two scams you said happened? 

4 minutes ago, Reagan said:

I'm glad you believe this.  So -- is it out of the realm of possibility that the Dems perpetrated this fraud against Trump?  Since they committed the two scams you said happened? 

With their history of chicanery and fabrications, one should look at them with a jaundiced eye.

5 minutes ago, baddog said:

Funny how they were going to get rid of the electoral college after Trump’s election, now they are 100% behind it. All liberals are ridiculously stupid. None have any conviction in their lives......NONE!

Its the same as the Republican Senate refusing to confirm Obama's Supreme court nominee in 2016 because "that should be left up to the next President," but rushing through Trump's nominee at the last minute in 2020.  They are infinitely flexible when it suits their cause. 

19 minutes ago, Reagan said:

NO.  And here's why.  In a state like Georgia where it's NOT 100% democrat controlled, you can't get away with widespread fraud.  The head of elections in Georgia is a Republican.  The Governor is Republican.  The Secretary of State is Republican.  I'm certain a large percentage of their local elections officials are Republicans.   There were tons of poll workers that were Republicans.  And whether you want to admit it or not, most Democrats are good people and won't stand for cheating, either.  You can't pull off widespread fraud under those watchful eyes.  It's the same in Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Arizona, etc.... 

You MIGHT get away with fraud in an area where there are no checks/balances, but that's not the type of locations that we're talking about.  There are people who were there (and voted for Trump) that say it didn't happen.  There are people from all stations in life all of the way up to the US Attorney General who continue to say that widespread fraud didn't occur... but some people just can't accept that because some guy claims he drove a truckload of ballots from NYC to PA, then admits lying about it, then lies about lying about, then lies about lying about lying about it.... but he never managed to snap a picture of anything.  But you'll accept his account at face value. 

Another point... If the election were to happen today, Trump would lose by 20 million plus votes.... he's just been that big of a douche in the aftermath.  He's insulted everybody that voted for or against him at this point.  The Democrats didn't win, they cheated.  The Republicans are all sorry for not ignoring the law and election results by proclaiming Trump as the president... even if it means lying or disenfranchising millions and millions of legal votes.  In Georgia Trump's team wanted to throw out every single mail-in ballot.  That's was the hoped for outcome of their lawsuit.... each and every mail-in ballot gets tossed.  No American Judge of any political affiliation is going to agree to that. 

43 minutes ago, Reagan said:

Is this part of the "zero evidence?"

You mean this guy?

J. Hutton Pulitzer, (aka "Commander Pulitzer") formerly known as J. Jovan Philylaw, a failed inventor and former treasure hunter by trade?  Then by all means, let's just admit that Trump won immediately?

Shoot maybe he can write a book about it.

That's a list of books he's published.  That's whose opinion you're quoting as fact.  Y'all will literally believe anything.  Anything.

Besides the fact that Biden won by an unbelievable 20%, there’s another statistical anomaly.   Biden won the Presidency, and broke the voting record by 20% by winning the fewest counties, 506 out of 3007, of any elected President.  So this phenomenal 81 Million votes came from the fewest counties ever.   Doesn’t take a statiscal genius to smell the stink from those facts.  Something’s rotten in Denmark, Georgia, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Michigan,Arizona.

They’ve got vote fixing down to an art.  Those two Republicans running for the Senate, in a red State, are longshots indeed.  I’ll certainly be surprised if they win.  I understand Stacey Abrams & her contingency have made the signature matching of voters to votes, almost impossible to throw out any votes.  With her sister as a judge there, there are no restraints.

33 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Besides the fact that Biden won by an unbelievable 20%, there’s another statistical anomaly.   Biden won the Presidency, and broke the voting record by 20% by winning the fewest counties, 506 out of 3007, of any elected President.  So this phenomenal 81 Million votes came from the fewest counties ever.   Doesn’t take a statiscal genius to smell the stink from those facts.  Something’s rotten in Denmark, Georgia, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Michigan,Arizona.

We all know that if this was flipped any and all news outlets would be reporting on this 24 hrs a day.

17 minutes ago, 5GallonBucket said:

We all know that if this was flipped any and all news outlets would be reporting on this 24 hrs a day.

It makes a mockery of our Republic.  The Biden vote totals are virtually impossible to explain, and are absurd based on the laws of probability, and no one in power seems to know what to do, or cares.  That, to me, is the saddest thing of all.

39 minutes ago, Hagar said:

It makes a mockery of our Republic.  The Biden vote totals are virtually impossible to explain, and are absurd based on the laws of probability, and no one in power seems to know what to do, or cares.  That, to me, is the saddest thing of all.

It’s a possibility China could win this election without firing a shot. It’ll be a sad day if that is allowed to happen.

26 minutes ago, Hagar said:

It's been really hard to explain to you what happened there.   I can't tell if it's because you're incapable or just unwilling to understand the statistics.

In 2016, there were 230 million eligible-aged voters in the US and 136 million turned out and voted.  That's a participation rate of 59.5%.  In 2020 we had 258 million eligible-aged voters in the US and 160 million actually voted.  That's a participation rate of 62.0%.   Statistics backed up by simple math.  That's a "slightly larger turnout" but not at all unexpected based upon the divisiveness in our country today.  

Now, if you can think back to 2016, the big story was that the Democrats just didn't turn out and support Hillary like was expected.  It's not like they voted for Trump, they just didn't show up and vote.  The turnout was legitimate in 2020.  The D's didn't turn out to vote for Biden, they turned out to vote against Trump.  The fact that our voting participation has grown explains why Biden (and Trump, btw) got more votes than in previous elections.  Newsflash.... Every single president elected has gotten more votes than any previous President.  It's called population growth.  

You're getting hung up on the fact that Biden got more 20 million votes than previous candidates as fraud when in fact it's what had to happen.  It's what's happened in every single presidential election up until now.  

1 hour ago, Hagar said:

Jesus Christ.   Loving County in Texas has a population of 169.  I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that 50 people voted.  How many million people voted in Harris County?  The number of counties won or lost doesn't mean a danged thing in the grand scheme of things.