If Silsbee doesnt make the playoffs........

kicker

D1 doesnt look anywhere the same as D2. I see only Royse City and Wylie as strong teams. Mostly everyone else is playing.500 ball.

Kicker- you must of missed Gilmer.  They are LOADED!  I watched them hang 71 on Tatum a few weeks back.  They are huge up front and very athletic at the skill positions.  The rb has already committed to OU and the qb is a sophomore that is about 6'3" 195lbs.  He is very mobile and throws the ball well. 

Kicker- you must of missed Gilmer.  They are LOADED!  I watched them hang 71 on Tatum a few weeks back.  They are huge up front and very athletic at the skill positions.  The rb has already committed to OU and the qb is a sophomore that is about 6'3" 195lbs.  He is very mobile and throws the ball well. 

oops!! how did I miss them? Your right! Crap, maybe going d2 might be better after all. By the way, what have you been up to? Coaching anywhere??

Guest car ramrod

IF jasper looses to H-F, it will be tough for them to make playoffs with two losses and still to play Silsbee and WO-S.  IF they win, they will still have to play well, but will look a lot better than having the two losses.

IF jasper looses to H-F, it will be tough for them to make playoffs with two losses and still to play Silsbee and WO-S.  IF they win, they will still have to play well, but will look a lot better than having the two losses.

I dont see Jasper making it. HF will come in second, followed by Kirbyville. ;)

See my other post with the calculations but from how I see it there are 4 district games remaining that really could go either way:

H-F vs. Kirbyville

H-F vs. Jasper

Jasper vs. Silsbee

Silsbee vs. Kirbyville

Giving each game a 50:50 chance of going either way there's a 48% chance WO-S goes D1, 29% chance Silsbee goes D1 and 23% chance Jasper goes D1

Silsbee 27

Splendora 25

Splendora came in well prepared, ran the wing T to perfection on the Tigers. Silsbee finally just out athleted them, hit a couple of big pass plays. I was impressed with the coaching for Splendora, they did a great job with that team. Unfortunately, Splendora lost just about their whole team, graduated over 30 players from that team.

Silsbee was fortunate to win that game.

Why would you or anyone ask that question?? Coaching change?? I watched the game between Silsbee and HF and Silsbee is a good football team and is doing the right things with the players they have. The scores they put up against BC and OF were impressive. How come we weren't asking about coaching changes before the HF game? HF came ready to play, take your hat off to them and their coaches but don't rip Silsbee staff, They have a great history of success and will continue to have success. Good luck Tigers the rest of the way, and GO HORNS one more time boys.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    NEWton86
    Newest Member
    NEWton86