The Art Of The Steal!

Reagan

7 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

Just curious.... at what point will you accept that Trump is no longer the President?

When Joe is sworn in?

When Trump no longer lives at 1600 Pennsylvania?

If Trump ever gives a concession speech?

Or are you just gonna keep pretending?  

He was literally talking about declaring martial law over the weekend.  As somebody that voted for him twice, he's about to officially be the worst president that we've ever had, just because of the way that he's behaved since he lost. And "Americans" are still supporting the guy. It's mindblowing. 

This is the hidden content, please

Could it be because it’s better than the alternative. 

2 minutes ago, 5GallonBucket said:

Could it be because it’s better than the alternative. 

True. 

Like I said.... I voted for Trump as the lesser of two evils. Honestly, if he hasn’t somewhat redeemed himself in the third debate I probably would have just not voted the race at all.

There’s a thread on the fb page where the NAACP was trying to get a game result overturned here in Texas because of “racism” in the officiating. What Trump and his believers are doing is equally repulsive to rational people. 

2 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

True. 

Like I said.... I voted for Trump as the lesser of two evils. Honestly, if he hasn’t somewhat redeemed himself in the third debate I probably would have just not voted the race at all.

There’s a thread on the fb page where the NAACP was trying to get a game result overturned here in Texas because of “racism” in the officiating. What Trump and his believers are doing is equally repulsive to rational people. 

Your ignorance is repulsive. Believe what you want. 

On 12/21/2020 at 7:35 PM, CardinalBacker said:

In other news, the finally found one dead person who voted in PA. I stand corrected. There was fraud. 

It's like cock roaches -- you find one then there are thousands!    Let's be honest, what liberal news media is going to admit to wide spread fraud that got their candidate elected?    

11 minutes ago, Reagan said:

It's like cock roaches -- you find one then there are thousands!    Let's be honest, what liberal news media is going to admit to wide spread fraud that got their candidate elected?    

What’s gonna happen to Jim Acosta? He won’t be able to be an asshole anymore......worthless as always.

From the article:  "“...even in its Order dismissing the case, the Supreme Court identified how another challenge could be brought successfully — by a different plaintiff.”

Just because Texas did not persuade the Justices that what happens in Pennsylvania hurts Texas does not mean that the United States of America could not persuade the justices that when Pennsylvania violates the U.S. Constitution, it harms the nation. Article III, § 2, cl. 2 confers original jurisdiction on the Supreme Court in any case suit brought by the United States against a state. Thus, the United States can and should file suit against Pennsylvania, Georgia, Michigan and Wisconsin. Like the Texas suit, that new suit would seek an order invalidating the appointment of the electors appointed by those four defendant States that refused to abide by the terms of the Presidential Electors Clause."

From the article:  "Ramsland later filed an affidavit where he claimed the election results in Michigan were an impossibility.   Russell James Ramsland Jr. of the Allied Security Operations Group recently said a forensic audit in Savannah, Georgia, “Shows tabulation machines were sending election results to CHINA.”"

2 hours ago, Reagan said:

From the article:  "Ramsland later filed an affidavit where he claimed the election results in Michigan were an impossibility.   Russell James Ramsland Jr. of the Allied Security Operations Group recently said a forensic audit in Savannah, Georgia, “Shows tabulation machines were sending election results to CHINA.”"

Anyone, much less Biden, getting 81 Million votes is an impossibility, without massive fraud.   Why there’s no investigation amazes me.