*WO-S 31 Kirbyville 7 FINAL/COMMENTS*

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh ... yeah. I most definately agree on that one.. how many are there.. 2 or 3? Well it's as bad as the bathrooms on the home side.. Our school board/ or whoever needs to build a bigger concession stand on both sides and need much bigger bathrooms.. Haha.. yeah, we need that much more than bigger stands.

Oh ... yeah. I most definately agree on that one.. how many are there.. 2 or 3? Well it's as bad as the bathrooms on the home side.. Our school board/ or whoever needs to build a bigger concession stand on both sides and need much bigger bathrooms.. Haha.. yeah, we need that much more than bigger stands.

lol, yall have that on the home sdie too?? Yeah, there were two toilets in the Visitors. Yalls scoreboard was sweet. The funniest thing I saw Friday, was the football players singing on the big screen. Yalls QB might want to change his song though..."hit me with your best shot" He's just asking for it. ;D

Here's a clip from the Kirbyville Daily Times Post News Dispatch:

"Head coach Jack Alvarez took full responsibility for the team's second half collapse, attributing it to a poorly-worded halftime pep talk.

'It was my fault,' Alvarez said. 'My words weren't chosen too well, and I think it cost us out there. I told them we should all be inspired by the effort that Poo Poo had shown in the second half, but that he can only be in one position on each play. Then I told them, 'If we can all go out there in the second half and play like PooPoo, we'll take this one.'

The team responded to Alvarez's rally cry, but not in the sense in which his speech was intended. Instead of taking it literally and modeling their on-field fire and effort after their star, they perceived that Alvarez was speaking figuratively. The result was disastrous for the Cats."

That's just about the funniest thing I've heard lately. Play like "poo poo". ROFLMAO

Congrats to the 'Stangs!  They outdid us in everything.  There is a reason why they haven't lost a 3A game.  They have a first class program.  Hopefully Kirbyville will bounce back after that butt kickin'.  I'm sure we will.  Red zone stand by WOS just before half was crucial.  Then after WOS fumbled the first play of the third quarter giving KHS a chance to go score for the lead, the Cats fumble it right back.  Kirbyville's defense gave up about four or five big plays that was the difference.  Fact is, when WOS smells blood, it is all over.  Good luck to both teams the rest of the way. 

Congrats to the 'Stangs!  They outdid us in everything.  There is a reason why they haven't lost a 3A game.  They have a first class program.  Hopefully Kirbyville will bounce back after that butt kickin'.  I'm sure we will.  Red zone stand by WOS just before half was crucial.  Then after WOS fumbled the first play of the third quarter giving KHS a chance to go score for the lead, the Cats fumble it right back.  Kirbyville's defense gave up about four or five big plays that was the difference.  Fact is, when WOS smells blood, it is all over.  Good luck to both teams the rest of the way. 

Nope, yall got it back. The refs said ground caused the fumble. I watch the game film three times. Our fumble was caused by the ground, yall was legit. They got both wrong! LoL, so its even. ;) And good luck to K'ville, yall have a good team. Yall will make the playoffs.

I wish I could watch that tape.. one time I saw one of our guys try to tackle a WOS guy, and he accidentaly, or maybe purposely, punched the ball out of his hand.. no one around me saw it. But I thought it was really funny. At least something made me laugh during that game, haha. It's alright though, WOS did pretty good, and I know they could do even better.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder