*WO-S 31 Kirbyville 7 FINAL/COMMENTS*

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kvillecheer

you know what . your right . IT'S way past my bed time . I'm hitting the hay . congrats tonight guys . and GROWN MEN . i'll let you get some rest . i'm sure your wives are proud . i think i aruged even with you that you probably just don't feel like arguing with them anymore . Sleep tight .

Please excuse my vocabulary i MEANT ENOUGH not even .

Guest kvillecheer

Here's a great quote from the Kville head coach:

"They've still got the Mustang mystique. They are West-Orange Stark and they just played the Kirbyville Wildcats in our little football stadium, and they whooped our little butts."

okey . so i'm not in bed yet . i never knew ol' Jack had it in him to say something like that . i'm very proud of him .

Guest kvillecheer

Yeah, she is. And if y'all are 'having fun' with balla, then why don't you direct all those comments to him, instead of to everyone else. Some of us did say it would be a hard game, and wished both teams good luck.

thank you so much .

Oh come on. Y'all, if it hurts your feelings, don't open the thread. This is football. I think everyone expected whoever won to do quite a bit of smack back. Get over it.

Kville played a respectable game, but it wasn't as close as I expected. I would put Kirbyville on par with Hamshire-Fannett this year. Kirbyville has a quicker offense, but HF has a much better D.

Good luck to the Cats the rest of the year.

Yeah, she is. And if y'all are 'having fun' with balla, then why don't you direct all those comments to him, instead of to everyone else. Some of us did say it would be a hard game, and wished both teams good luck.

Most WOS fans said it would be a close game also. Closer games are more exciting.  Thats why we enjoyed being in 4a cuz the games were exciting.  I hope we play again in the playoffs (barring a playoff miss by silsbee) and that its a close game.

no they like acting like a bunch of bullies

Most WO-S fans (including me) predicted a close game. The most vocal Kville fans predicted a blowout in favor of the cats. Time for some crow.

Our Stangs did enjoy being bullies tonight. Other than that, it's a ridiculous statement.

Guest kvillecheer

Oh come on. Y'all, if it hurts your feelings, don't open the thread. This is football. I think everyone expected whoever won to do quite a bit of smack back. Get over it.

Kville played a respectable game, but it wasn't as close as I expected. I would put Kirbyville on par with Hamshire-Fannett this year. Kirbyville has a quicker offense, but HF has a much better D.

Good luck to the Cats the rest of the year.

nobody crying here . they are just simply taking up for the team that they believe in . isn't that a main factor of being a football fan ?

Guest kvillecheer

Most WO-S fans (including me) predicted a close game. The most vocal Kville fans predicted a blowout in favor of the cats. Time for some crow.

Our Stangs did enjoy being bullies tonight. Other than that, it's a ridiculous statement.

i'll be completly honest with you . In my brain i KNEW yall had us . In my heart we killed yall .

BULLIES (my opinon) is not a ridiculous statement . Rather you admit it or not . yall have quite a few (not sure how to say this in a nice way) butt heads who are (afterall) bullies.

You're right. My apologies for the mean, mean things we've said here. Kirbyville is an incredibly talented and disciplined team who should win out and bring home the state trophy.

Is that better?

Y'all are awfully whiny for football fans. I've heard of blaming the refs. I've heard of blaming the opponent of cheating. I've heard of blaming injuries. I've NEVER heard of accusing the other team's fans of being too mean after a game. If you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go stand in timeout until teacher says I can play Play-Doh with Gary again.

i'll be completly honest with you . In my brain i KNEW yall had us . In my heart we killed yall .

BULLIES (my opinon) is not a ridiculous statement . Rather you admit it or not . yall have quite a few (not sure how to say this in a nice way) butt heads who are (afterall) bullies.

As does Kirbyville. Unfortunately, they are conspicuously absent here in the post-game discussion.

Guest kvillecheer

You're right. My apologies for the mean, mean things we've said here. Kirbyville is an incredibly talented and disciplined team who should win out and bring home the state trophy.

Is that better?

Y'all are awfully whiny for football fans. I've heard of blaming the refs. I've heard of blaming the opponent of cheating. I've heard of blaming injuries. I've NEVER heard of accusing the other team's fans of being too mean after a game. If you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go stand in timeout until teacher says I can play Play-Doh with Gary again.

i wasn't talking about the fans being bullies silly boy . i was talking about the players . maybe i misunderstood what granfan was saying in the first place ?

Yeah.. I'm not blaming any of the fans.. All I'm doing is saying there's no reason to talk smack to the ones who want to watch a good game. But I agree with kville cheer, I knew y'all had us most likely, but I obviously wasn't going to tell our guys that. I wanted them to do their best, and I'm a little disappointed at how they gave up when y'all only scored 12... anyone else notice that?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83