*WO-S 31 Kirbyville 7 FINAL/COMMENTS*

your right . i am young and thats good that you earn your respect . you must have learned that from home because obviously school isn't doing you people any good. I'm sure if we were 4A and moved down to 3A and killed all of the teams we would have respect to . SO NOW whose working for respect ? US or YOU ? You did have it handed to you .

I give. You came to a battle of wits, unarmed.

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm not embarrassed at all actually . You should be the one embarrassed . it took you 15 minutes to read and COMPREHEND a paragraph .

No, I went to the kitchen and grabbed a drink, then watched highlights on FSN's HS program. Are you glued to this every second? It is, though, hard to read your writing. In which grade are you stuck?

I know and UNDERSTAND WO-S gets attention . Why wouldn't you ? Afterall WO-S is good at what they do . Someone just asked why Kirbyville was getting attention . I just simply replied with the most reasonable answer i could think of . PUNKIN . ;)

You're calling the wrong poster that, hon. Try to keep up.

It all sounds like same story, second verse to me... except, the second time around is even less exciting than the first

Does no one remember 2006?  Last year we heard the same hype about the unstoppable offense that scored 51 points against Cleveland (only 27 this year), 48 points against Liberty (just 38 this year) and 28 points against Jasper (only 21 tonight...)  

Liberty scored 20 against Kirbyville in an 18 point loss last week (20 to 38).  This is a team that Hamshire-Fannett beat by 18 points as well and held to less points, suggesting the H-F defense possibly could be as strong or maybe even a bit stronger.

If we can score 5 TDs against H-F, we should be able to do the same against Kirbyville if not better.

I've never been one to make predictions but did I hit the nail on the head or what?  

The rest of the district needs to keep their eyes on Hamshire-Fannett.  They won handily over a 3-1 Hardin-Jefferson 35-6.  I wouldn't be surprised if they sneak in to a 2nd or 3rd place spot in the district.  In 2006, remember they almost beat Silsbee, losing 7-13 and this year's group is much improved.  Good luck to all over the coming weeks!   8)

Guest kvillecheer

Actually, "punkin" is a nickname, usually used in a condescending manner (as it was here). Secondly, let's talk education:

Mistakes in YOUR POST:

"Do yall (missing apostrophe) have education over there (extra space)? 1st of all YOUR (It's "you're" sweety, not "your." "Your" indicates possession, whereas "you're" is a contraction of "you" and "are.") STILL NOT GETTING THE POINT (fragment and extra space) ! ITS (missing comma for the contraction combining "it" and "is") NOT ABOUT THE BOOK !!! ITS (again) ABOUT THE ATTENTION !!! 2nd of all its PUMPKIN . "

Please continue.

ha ha . You got me i have to admit . But I never said we had the best education over here either . I just said since YOU ALL are so big and bad maybe YOU ALL should pick it up a little bit .

we are not getting cocky we just cant find a reason for all your trash talk.  I genuinely thought this game was gonna be close.  And I hope we meet again in the playoffs because that would mean we would both have to go about 4 games deep i believe.

I hope that happens and at the same time we win us one. ;)

Guest kvillecheer

Why do you kville people keep referring to WO-S as "big?" We're the THIRD BIGGEST team in this district! Jasper and Silsbee are both bigger.

i'm so very sorry . i just call you big cause you happen to be bigger than us . and who cares about jasper or silsbee anyways ?

Its not like your any better . HUN .

But I'm not calling out the wrong person, like you were - am I? Let's get that "your" and "you're" stuff fixed up. Let some schlub WO-S fan fix what your top-notch kville English teacher obviously can't.

Guest kvillecheer

We beat several teams twice our size EVERY YEAR. Big whoop. So we're bigger than you. It means nothing.

it means alot actually . it means they have more to choose from ? does that mean nothing to you ?? it seems weird to me cause if you are a football player i shook your hang a couple of hours ago , and now i'm arguing with you ??

it means alot actually . it means they have more to choose from ? does that mean nothing to you ?? it seems weird to me cause if you are a football player i shook your hang a couple of hours ago , and now i'm arguing with you ??

Look at his name. Do you really think he still has any eligibility left?

Guest kvillecheer

But I'm not calling out the wrong person, like you were - am I? Let's get that "your" and "you're" stuff fixed up. Let some schlub WO-S fan fix what your top-notch kville English teacher obviously can't.

Top-Notch ?? Who said anything like that ever ? I don't think we have "TOP-NOTCH" teachers . i think we have what we need to get by . I'm not afraid to admit that . I was just saying ( i have already said that once .. you must be a boy because you keep making me repeat myself ) that since WO-S is so HIGH AND MIGHTY that YOU ALL should act that way , and talk that way , possibly even TYPE that way .

PLEASE try to follow: I KNOW what it means to have more to choose from. Having said that, we play AND BEAT several teams TWICE our size EVERY YEAR! In other words, we succeed where you have failed (besides English).

Guest kvillecheer

Look at his name. Do you really think he still has any eligibility left?

Do you really think i know what names mean ?? I'm a cheerleader . NOT 1st in my class.

Guest kvillecheer

PLEASE try to follow: I KNOW what it means to have more to choose from. Having said that, we play AND BEAT several teams TWICE our size EVERY YEAR! In other words, we succeed where you have failed (besides English).

With all do respect Mr. WOS92 . If we have failed at beating school's that are TWICE our size .. can you PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE explain to my how we beat Jasper last week ... SINCE AFTERALL they are twice our size AND bigger than YOU ALL ?

School enrollment isn't always the best test anyway. WOS has played for many, many years with only 25 to 28 players on the team. . . pretty much year in and year out.  Too many kids have to go both ways. . . THAT'S one of the biggest reasons we haven't gone deeper in the playoffs lately. . . we just don't have the same numbers as the teams we've faced. Even when we were in 4A. . . still had less than 30 on the team every year.

Guest kvillecheer

Lord help us.

Isn't it past your bedtime?

MOST of the posters here are not kids, but adults. Players from WO-S don't post here, because our coaches would never put up with it. If Kville had the same discipline, it would be a big plus.

ha ha . too bad i'm not a football player and don't have to abide by those rules . afterall what are a bunch of mature adults doing on a web site arguing with each other ?  :D

Guest kvillecheer

I agree and should have never thought that you should have known. Thank you for your (not you're) post.

You are very welcome . I'm thrilled we could have this conversation .

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83