*WO-S 31 Kirbyville 7 FINAL/COMMENTS*

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Boy >:(  The Stangs are building a woodshed in kville!  I think that I can see it from here in Beaumont!  Not looking good for my Cats!  I still say that Kville is better than the way they are playing!  But, not better than WOS  I will say this Stang fans!  Your boys are looking really good and I have said that the district crown goes through WOS!  Good game Stangs!  Opps, is it too early to say that? ;)

Guest ST4life

31-7 Final

Wheres balla and other kville idiot at..

he is gone and wont be back until the Silsbee game rolls around and by the looks of it that is going to be a good game

Guest kvillecheer

31-7 Final

Wheres balla and other kville idiot at..

yalls attitudes are seriously bad. thats one that yall should probably work on .  ;)

i do have to say though that was a good game tonight . better than what i expected from yall .

yalls attitudes are seriously piss poor. thats one that yall should probably work on .  ;)

i do have to say though that was a good game tonight . better than what i expected from yall .

Let me tell you something m'am. Before you say an attitude is piss poor, go and see what your bretheren have been flapping their gums at since August. Im sorry, but they were demoralized tonight. They will crawfish just like last year.

With that said, good luck to k'ville. I still think yall will be second. Rhoads is a great player.

Guest kvillecheer

Let me tell you something m'am. Before you say an attitude is piss poor, go and see what your bretheren have been flapping their gums at since August. Im sorry, but they were demoralized tonight. They will crawfish just like last year.

With that said, good luck to k'ville. I still think yall will be second. Rhoads is a great player.

thank you for saying m'am. i do believe that was the correct term .

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder