*WO-S 31 Kirbyville 7 FINAL/COMMENTS*

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well to start out ....... We could have possible earned the attention by being placed first in our district this year in the Dave Campbells book . Being placed over a school that is TWICE our size and actually has mostly JUNIORS AND SENIORS on there Varsity, instead of having a small amount from EACH CLASS, is something to be proud of and something that you should have KNOWN was going to draw attention . Do you not like to share your attention ?? I'm kind of getting the sense of jealousy ??  ;)

:D :D :D

Flapping my jaws???? Yes, I predicted us to win 27-13 and also said it was gonna be a good game. WO-S is a good team with all that said, you guys are dominate in this area but go to STATE my friend. We didn't play our best game tonight and PLEASE PLEASE don't count us out. We are expecting a BALLGAME from Silsbee and HF.

Flappity flappin' them (until now, of course). Here are a few of your more recent "hits":

POSTS BY BALLA:

"ARE YOU SERIOUS??? KIRBYVILLE IS GONNA SURPRISE YOU TOMORROW."

I definitely was surprised (92)

"Yall saying yall defense is suppose to be so good. Kirbyville has alot of speed on defense so watchout because we are pounding rbs that dare to run. #18, #24 & #20 better bring their "A game" because we definely coming to play until the clock says zero in the 4th quarter. "

Well, two did: 24 ended up with 164 total yards and 20 ended up with 135.

"Willdcat 08 not only that..... Hazelwood will be calling the shots this time around.

I think Jasper along with us will have the best defense in this district. Dayton, Bay City are not as good as they were last year. WO-S will see alot of speed and heart friday."

With all due respect, it was the worst D we've seen this year. Heart?

"Since you wanna compare. Carthage beat us 42-14 last year and they have basically the same team. Sorry, WO-S lost a bunch and Kirbyville will have something to say about that friday. Carthage would plant LCM, Dayton and Bay City. laught at that!! "

Okay! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

"What do you consider real teams?? Jasper has a very solid defense and plus we had alot of penalties. All that bragging yall due about WO-S this WO-S that......PLEASE! Since dropping down to 3A, I've yet to see you guys much successful than Kirbyville or Jasper. You guys gonna learn the hard way that anybody can get beat on any given night. Like I said before, HEART plays a big role in the game of football and you will see that friday. GO CATS!!!!"

You're silly, balla. Not more successful than Kville?

"Yeah rightttttt!!! Kirbyville doesn't have any speed at all.  Kirbyville wins 27-13 or maybe more."

"We'll we realize that. You can't be the best forever. Kirbyville will win this one big. How in the world WO-S are the underdogs when the poll is high on them?? You WO-S fans are saying yall offense isn't clicking, if it don't show up in this game you will get beat down."

"We'll have to see friday and WOS haven't showed me nothing."

How about now? Turnovers and sloppiness were even. We dominated your boys.

"(WO-S poster) Whats do different about kville this year than last year?

(balla) You'll find out next friday."

Not much

"We are focusing on Jasper this week. We basically been practicing new formations in the games we've played, but when WOS come to our "backyard" as you say they will get a loss this time. You guys seemed to have a pretty good defense, but not enough to stop Kirbyville this year."

More than enough.

kvillecheer, we went to the state championship game in 2000 as one of the 10 smallest schools in 4A. What exactly would we be jealous of? We just beat two schools twice our size and lost by two to another.

Jealous of an embarrassingly lopsided loss? Sure.

Guest kvillecheer

This is exactly what i'm talking about . I will never have any respect for WO-S . With attitudes like yall's .. yall will never make it anywhere in life period . its kind of (i'm scared to say it cause i don't wanna get in trouble and i don't know what can and can NOT be said on this sports thing) .. but its really trashy .

Guest kvillecheer

kvillecheer, we went to the state championship game in 2000 as one of the 10 smallest schools in 4A. What exactly would we be jealous of? We just beat two schools twice our size and lost by two to another.

Jealous of an embarrassingly lopsided loss? Sure.

was i even talking about being jealous over wins and losses ?? UHM NO ! i was talking about ATTENTION . get it right .

Well to start out ....... We could have possible earned the attention by being placed first in our district this year in the Dave Campbells book . Being placed over a school that is TWICE our size and actually has mostly JUNIORS AND SENIORS on there Varsity, instead of having a small amount from EACH CLASS, is something to be proud of and something that you should have KNOWN was going to draw attention . Do you not like to share your attention ?? I'm kind of getting the sense of jealousy ??  ;)

You are a good cheerleader because now I'm really laughing. What would we be jealous of? Being in dave Campbells book doesn't put any point on the board.

You are a good cheerleader because now I'm really laughing. What would we be jealous of? Being in dave Campbells book doesn't put any point on the board.

We've already made it somewhere, punkin. Both as a team and most of us posters as individuals. Sorry.

You don't have to respect us, but the kville posters were just as "trashy" leading up to the game. It just so happens that we were right. Get over it.

Attention? You were picked first in one mag, and we were picked first in every other poll and publication. Regardless, they were WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY WRONG! Be proud of that lone prediction. They were off by about 25 points. I'm predicting you'll be elected president one day! There, now you can hang your hat on that!

Predictions aren't worth anything once they're proven hilariously wrong.

Guest kvillecheer

and now i'm really laughing at you because you were so worried about me talking about being placed OVER YOU in the stupid book that you didn't realize what the point of me even writing that paragraph was about . you idiot . it was about ATTENTION !!!!!!

Guest kvillecheer

We've already made it somewhere, punkin. Both as a team and most of us posters as individuals. Sorry.

You don't have to respect us, but the kville posters were just as "trashy" leading up to the game. It just so happens that we were right. Get over it.

Attention? You were picked first in one mag, and we were picked first in every other poll and publication. Regardless, they were WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY WRONG! Be proud of that lone prediction. They were off by about 25 points. I'm predicting you'll be elected president one day! There, now you can hang your hat on that!

Predictions aren't worth anything once they're proven hilariously wrong.

Do yall have education over there ? 1st of all YOUR STILL NOT GETTING THE POINT ! ITS NOT ABOUT THE BOOK !!! ITS ABOUT THE ATTENTION !!! 2nd of all its PUMPKIN .

This is exactly what i'm talking about . I will never have any respect for WO-S . With attitudes like yall's .. yall will never make it anywhere in life period . its kind of (i'm scared to say it cause i don't wanna get in trouble and i don't know what can and can NOT be said on this sports thing) .. but its really trashy .

You must be really young to think that "yall will never make it anywhere in life period". We earn our respect. We don't want it handed to us because Dave Campbell said we were good.

Guest kvillecheer

Now you have attention again, but I don't know that you want it. You got embarrassed very publicly.

i'm not embarrassed at all actually . You should be the one embarrassed . it took you 15 minutes to read and COMPREHEND a paragraph .

I'm ready to see how this season is gonna end because you are getting a little too cocky especially after I congrats yall on the win. Liberty Hill, Giddings and Celina awaits !!! And possibilty that Kirbyville be in the mix. ;)

we are not getting cocky we just cant find a reason for all your trash talk.  I genuinely thought this game was gonna be close.  And I hope we meet again in the playoffs because that would mean we would both have to go about 4 games deep i believe.

Guest kvillecheer

You must be really young to think that "yall will never make it anywhere in life period". We earn our respect. We don't want it handed to us because Dave Campbell said we were good.

your right . i am young and thats good that you earn your respect . you must have learned that from home because obviously school isn't doing you people any good. I'm sure if we were 4A and moved down to 3A and killed all of the teams we would have respect to . SO NOW whose working for respect ? US or YOU ? You did have it handed to you .

and now i'm really laughing at you because you were so worried about me talking about being placed OVER YOU in the stupid book that you didn't realize what the point of me even writing that paragraph was about . you idiot . it was about ATTENTION !!!!!!

Have you resorted to name calling. Say what you mean and we won't have to try to figure it out. You may not have notice but WOS gets just a little attention.

Actually, "punkin" is a nickname, usually used in a condescending manner (as it was here). Secondly, let's talk education:

Mistakes in YOUR POST:

"Do yall (missing apostrophe) have education over there (extra space)? 1st of all YOUR (It's "you're" sweety, not "your." "Your" indicates possession, whereas "you're" is a contraction of "you" and "are.") STILL NOT GETTING THE POINT (fragment and extra space) ! ITS (missing comma for the contraction combining "it" and "is") NOT ABOUT THE BOOK !!! ITS (again) ABOUT THE ATTENTION !!! 2nd of all its PUMPKIN . "

Please continue.

your right . i am young and thats good that you earn your respect . you must have learned that from home because obviously school isn't doing you people any good. I'm sure if we were 4A and moved down to 3A and killed all of the teams we would have respect to . SO NOW whose working for respect ? US or YOU ? You did have it handed to you .

WOS isnt even that big of a 3A anymore. Not even the big school in this district.  And if it was up to us we would be in 4a.  We enjoy playing teams like Nederland, PNG, La Marque, Bay City  etc..

Guest kvillecheer

Have you resorted to name calling. Say what you mean and we won't have to try to figure it out. You may not have notice but WOS gets just a little attention.

I know and UNDERSTAND WO-S gets attention . Why wouldn't you ? Afterall WO-S is good at what they do . Someone just asked why Kirbyville was getting attention . I just simply replied with the most reasonable answer i could think of . PUNKIN . ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder