*WO-S 31 Kirbyville 7 FINAL/COMMENTS*

With all do respect Mr. WOS92 . If we have failed at beating school's that are TWICE our size .. can you PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE explain to my how we beat Jasper last week ... SINCE AFTERALL they are twice our size AND bigger than YOU ALL ?

Well, you lost to us. There ya go.

Besides, we had exactly two more players than you. What a David vs. Goliath matchup!

There's no arguing going on here. We were better, so we won. Arguments ended at about 10:15 p.m. Now we're just dishing out crow, but most of the most vocal Kirbyville posters seem unusually quiet.

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ha ha . too bad i'm not a football player and don't have to abide by those rules . afterall what are a bunch of mature adults doing on a web site arguing with each other ?  :D

We aren't here to argue with each other. We're here to frustrate cheerleaders. ;)

Guest kvillecheer

We aren't here to argue with each other. We're here to frustrate cheerleaders. ;)

I'm not frusterated ? lol where did you get that from . I'm just very head strong and here to prove to 50 year old men that i'm right . And even if i am wrong i'm still not going to believe you . Obviously you are having a good time entertaining more or you would have already been the better person and signed off .

ha ha . too bad i'm not a football player and don't have to abide by those rules . afterall what are a bunch of mature adults doing on a web site arguing with each other ?  :D

Guest kvillecheer

by the way . i haven't completly figured out how to work this thing .. BUT ha ha . too bad i'm not a football player and don't have to abide by those rules . afterall what are a bunch of mature adults doing on a web site arguing with each other ?   was not supposed to be in that one post .

Doing "well," not "good."

And I'm far from 50, but, more importantly, what are you here to prove? We're here to pick on kvilleballa. The only argument was settled in no uncertain fashion in y'all's own back yard tonight (31-7). What are you going to argue? It wasn't even close. He predicted (very boastfully) that Kville would blow us out. Now we're having fun.

I'm not frusterated ? lol where did you get that from . I'm just very head strong and here to prove to 50 year old men that i'm right . And even if i am wrong i'm still not going to believe you . Obviously you are having a good time entertaining more or you would have already been the better person and signed off .

OK we decided that English wasn't your subject. Now we know math isn't either. With that I will be going to watch ESPN. Thanks for all of the fun.

Guest kvillecheer

Doing "well," not "good."

And I'm far from 50, but, more importantly, what are you here to prove? We're here to pick on kvilleballa. The only argument was settled in no uncertain fashion in y'all's own back yard tonight (31-7). What are you going to argue? It wasn't even close. He predicted (very boastfully) that Kville would blow us out. Now we're having fun.

Well when my name was included and i was called an idiot ? i felt like MAYBE just MAYBE the least i could do is take up for myself .

Uhm i don't believe i ever head you say that ?

You would not have been able to "head" me say anything. However, if you go back through the pages and read you will be able to see where I typed it earlier. Have a good night. I'm really going to try to leave now. The entertainment is just too much.

Guest kvillecheer

You would not have been able to "head" me say anything. However, if you go back through the pages and read you will be able to see where I typed it earlier. Have a good night. I'm really going to try to leave now. The entertainment is just too much.

i do believe you mean HEAR not head .

Guest kvillecheer

This is way too easy. It's in quotation marks because it's the way you typed it not me. Read your post on the quote and follow along.

HA HA HA . okay . lol you got me again . i suck at life .  :D

Guest kvillecheer

you know what . your right . IT'S way past my bed time . I'm hitting the hay . congrats tonight guys . and GROWN MEN . i'll let you get some rest . i'm sure your wives are proud . i think i aruged even with you that you probably just don't feel like arguing with them anymore . Sleep tight .

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476