*WO-S 31 Kirbyville 7 FINAL/COMMENTS*

Guest EagleFan01

Kirbyville was dominated from middle of the 1st quarter till the end of the game. Good job to both teams and good luck with the rest of the season.

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOS was not pulling out all the stops they were in control the whole game after K-villes first drive.  It was not a purposeful onside kick.  Thye were trying to kick the ball on the ground so K-ville wouldnt have a chance to return and on that one he topped the ball a little too much.  You dont kick the ball 25 yards on an onside kick.

WOS was not pulling out all the stops they were in control the whole game after K-villes first drive.  It was not a purposeful onside kick.  Thye were trying to kick the ball on the ground so K-ville wouldnt have a chance to return and on that one he topped the ball a little too much.  You dont kick the ball 25 yards on an onside kick.

We didn't play our best game, but congrats to WO-S on a good win. You guys will win district once again. It's time for us to focus on Orangefield.

BALLAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!  ;D

So after all of that jaw-flapping, that's all you have to say after being absolutely dominated once again?

Good game in the first, but I almost felt bad for Kville near the end. They have a fairly solid running game and Rhodes is probably the second best back in the district (behind Garrett), but the Cats had absolutely no defense. We had to have at least 5 25-plus yard runs, and I wouldn't be completely shocked if we had three backs over 100 yards. There was no doubt who the better team was tonight. We are still WO-S, and they are still Kirbyville. After last week and this week, I have to give HF a shot at second. The two were comparable. The squib (wasn't an onside) and resulting TD got into their heads, and there was never a chance of recovery. Also, WO-S only attempted two PATs. One never made it to the ground b/c of a high snap, and the other was made.

kvillecheer, before you talk about attitudes, check your boy balla's "karma." There's a reason he's closing in on negative 200.

All in all, just another game for the Mustangs in 3A, as we predicted all along.

BALLAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!  ;D

So after all of that jaw-flapping, that's all you have to say after being absolutely dominated once again?

Good game in the first, but I almost felt bad for Kville near the end. They have a fairly solid running game and Rhodes is probably the second best back in the district (behind Garrett), but the Cats had absolutely no defense. We had to have at least 5 25-plus yard runs, and I wouldn't be completely shocked if we had three backs over 100 yards. There was no doubt who the better team was tonight. We are still WO-S, and they are still Kirbyville. After last week and this week, I have to give HF a shot at second. The two were comparable. The squib (wasn't an onside) and resulting TD got into their heads, and there was never a chance of recovery. Also, WO-S only attempted two PATs. One never made it to the ground b/c of a high snap, and the other was made.

kvillecheer, before you talk about attitudes, check your boy balla's "karma." There's a reason he's closing in on negative 200.

All in all, just another game for the Mustangs in 3A, as we predicted all along.

Im pretty sure the kicker has only missed two extra points when he actually had the chance to kick it.  If they can just get the ball down more than likely he will make it.

WO-S ended up with 336 yards on the ground, averaging more than 9 ypc - as compared to 175 for Kville (at 4.17 ypc).

I was almost dead on with the three runners comment:

Hypolite - 101 (10.1 ypc)

Q. Garrett - 136 (12.36 ypc)

D. Garrett - 99 (7.7 ypc)

Rhodes had 125, but on more carries than our top two rushers combined.

BALLAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!  ;D

Flapping my jaws???? Yes, I predicted us to win 27-13 and also said it was gonna be a good game. WO-S is a good team with all that said, you guys are dominate in this area but go to STATE my friend. We didn't play our best game tonight and PLEASE PLEASE don't count us out. We are expecting a BALLGAME from Silsbee and HF.

Scoring summary

KRB -- Broderick Jackson 10-yard run. PAT Kick ( Broderick Jackson ), 08:44, 1st.

WOS -- DePauldrick Garrett 15-yard run. PAT Failed kick ( ), 00:00, 1st.

WOS -- Ortavious Hypolite 1-yard run. PAT Failed 2 Pt Pass ( ), 08:54, 2nd.

WOS -- DePauldrick Garrett 3-yard run. PAT Failed 2 Pt Run ( ), 07:46, 3rd.

WOS -- Ortavious Hypolite 43-yard pass to DePauldrick Garrett. PAT Kick ( James Haynes ), 06:40, 3rd.

WOS -- Quintavious Garrett 16-yard run. PAT Failed 2 Pt Run ( ), 03:46, 3rd

Flapping my jaws???? Yes, I predicted us to win 27-13 and also said it was gonna be a good game. WO-S is a good team with all that said, you guys are dominate in this area but go to STATE my friend. We didn't play our best game tonight and PLEASE PLEASE don't count us out. We are expecting a BALLGAME from Silsbee and HF.

WOS did not play their best ball either they had just as many turnovers as K-ville.

what does that mean "go to state" we won a good game 2 night but the problem for you guys started when the ref gave the kats our fumble on the first play of the second half and then let the kats keep theirs 3 plays later, I believe that made a bunch of stangs mad. By the way my hat goes off to #39 he was on j.v. last week and raised all kind of  H E double hockey sticks on your offense.

what does that mean "go to state" we won a good game 2 night but the problem for you guys started when the ref gave the kats our fumble on the first play of the second half and then let the kats keep theirs 3 plays later, I believe that made a bunch of stangs mad. By the way my hat goes off to #39 he was on j.v. last week and raised all kind of  H E double hockey sticks on your offense.

Rhodes met him up close and personal several times.

Enjoy your win because we will bounce back. Go Cats!!!

yalls attitudes are seriously bad. thats one that yall should probably work on .  ;)

i do have to say though that was a good game tonight . better than what i expected from yall .

Which means you obviously know nothing about us. Thanks for the laughs. Your post is funny.

Guest kvillecheer

Which means you obviously know nothing about us. Thanks for the laughs. Your post is funny.

its good to know you got a kick out of it ! glad i could make you laugh ! i'm a cheerleader its what i do .  ;D

its good to know you got a kick out of it ! glad i could make you laugh ! i'm a cheerleader its what i do .

What has kirbyville ever done to earn so much attention.  They have played WOS for three years now and not yet has it been a game that has lived up to all the attention.  Well unless your a WOS fan.

Are you telling us to go to STATE? We've been there my friend. When has Kville been there? Oh I forgot someone posted that yall were expected to win State this year.

I really don't think that you people know how to take a compliment without still being rude. Can't you just say thanks?  Like I said earlier today, that we are proud of our Wildcats and we will still support them 100%.  They for being a small 3A school have done well for themselves and I think that YOU know it. But we still congradulate you on your win, but don't count us out YET!

Guest kvillecheer

What has kirbyville ever done to earn so much attention.  They have played WOS for three years now and not yet has it been a game that has lived up to all the attention.  Well unless your a WOS fan.

Well to start out ....... We could have possible earned the attention by being placed first in our district this year in the Dave Campbells book . Being placed over a school that is TWICE our size and actually has mostly JUNIORS AND SENIORS on there Varsity, instead of having a small amount from EACH CLASS, is something to be proud of and something that you should have KNOWN was going to draw attention . Do you not like to share your attention ?? I'm kind of getting the sense of jealousy ??  ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder