*WO-S 31 Kirbyville 7 FINAL/COMMENTS*

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

from a mustang point of view it was a great game.  i was impressed with pierce rhodes and #32, both guys were tough runners.  i was a bit surprised that kirbyville lost their composure so quickly.  i sure am proud of those stangs for getting the job done.  they really are the hardest working football team in the area.   well, now it's time to turn our attention to the HJ Hawks. 8)

Kudos to the Mustangs for playing so well (even with the mistakes).  As I have said in the past, you just seem to get better each game.  The fan atmosphere was AWESOME...that's what I'm talking about.  We need to improve each game, just like the players.  Way to continue with the CHAIN GANG Defense until the clock read 00:00. 

Is #6 from Kirbyville ok?  He was carried off of the field.  Hope he's ok and nothing major.  K-ville did make some mistakes but they never quit...they fought until the end.  Good luck in district.

MIGHTY MUSTANGS...GO...FIGHT...WIN!!!!

you know what . your right . IT'S way past my bed time . I'm hitting the hay . congrats tonight guys . and GROWN MEN . i'll let you get some rest . i'm sure your wives are proud . i think i aruged even with you that you probably just don't feel like arguing with them anymore . Sleep tight .

You might have something there.  :D :D :D

You're right. My apologies for the mean, mean things we've said here. Kirbyville is an incredibly talented and disciplined team who should win out and bring home the state trophy.

Is that better?

Y'all are awfully whiny for football fans. I've heard of blaming the refs. I've heard of blaming the opponent of cheating. I've heard of blaming injuries. I've NEVER heard of accusing the other team's fans of being too mean after a game. If you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go stand in timeout until teacher says I can play Play-Doh with Gary again.

Now that's funny.

And I would think it'd be more of a compliment for people to say..."Wow, those Kirbyville Wildcats kicked out butts. But at least they didn't try to start fights, or didn't talk much smack. Good luck to them".. instead of.. "Yeah, I can't believe we just lost to a football team that acts like that. They killed us, but wow, they were extremely rude. I hope they get killed in one of their games. I can't believe their coaches let them act like that."

Yall just had your chance to beat us so now I guess it's time to HOPE someone else will do the job for you.

i'm not embarrassed at all actually . You should be the one embarrassed . it took you 15 minutes to read and COMPREHEND a paragraph .

Do yall have education over there ? 1st of all YOUR STILL NOT GETTING THE POINT ! ITS NOT ABOUT THE BOOK !!! ITS ABOUT THE ATTENTION !!! 2nd of all its PUMPKIN .

OK... I was just going to keep it to myself, but after these remarks I'm going to have to throw it out there. Call me picky, but you need to tell who ever the well educated Kirbyville entity is that creates your program that it's your Freshman Football Team... not your Frashman Football Team. No telling how many people had to look over this before it was printed. Obviously, they all missed it. ::)

Do you really think i know what names mean ?? I'm a cheerleader . NOT 1st in my class.

THIS MUST GO ON THE CLASSIC POST TOPIC!!!!! I am crying and just picked myself up off of the floor. This is THE FUNNIEST remark I've EVER read!!!

kvillecheer, you are now my favorite poster on this site. +1 karma for you...  ;D

This is exactly what i'm talking about . I will never have any respect for WO-S . With attitudes like yall's .. yall will never make it anywhere in life period . its kind of (i'm scared to say it cause i don't wanna get in trouble and i don't know what can and can NOT be said on this sports thing) .. but its really trashy .

You had better stick to doing your 2 bits 4 bits cheer, cause you are going to open up a whole can of worms, just look at some of the trash that a few Kville fans have been posting.

You have the juevos (sorry) to say that WOS has attitudes......Priceless ;D

Here's a clip from the Kirbyville Daily Times Post News Dispatch:

"Head coach Jack Alvarez took full responsibility for the team's second half collapse, attributing it to a poorly-worded halftime pep talk.

'It was my fault,' Alvarez said. 'My words weren't chosen too well, and I think it cost us out there. I told them we should all be inspired by the effort that Poo Poo had shown in the second half, but that he can only be in one position on each play. Then I told them, 'If we can all go out there in the second half and play like PooPoo, we'll take this one.'

The team responded to Alvarez's rally cry, but not in the sense in which his speech was intended. Instead of taking it literally and modeling their on-field fire and effort after their star, they perceived that Alvarez was speaking figuratively. The result was disastrous for the Cats."

THIS MUST GO ON THE CLASSIC POST TOPIC!!!!! I am crying and just picked myself up off of the floor. This is THE FUNNIEST remark I've EVER read!!!

kvillecheer, you are now my favorite poster on this site. +1 karma for you...  ;D

I agree, she could have very well made the best post I've ever seen on this site.

Just as I thought, kville is very average, with basically one player.  It will be a good game between kville and hampshire.  Once again we did not come out and score alot in the first half, but we seem to be scoring alot in the third quarter.  This will be another year with no competition in this district.  The next time we will be challenged will be the giddings game.  balla and cheer, poo poo is pretty good, but the rest of your team is average at best. 

Gosh, could this be an indication that Kirbyville might not win state this year. It wasn't  the bad pep talk at halftime that did Kville in, it was that team with the WO-S wrote on their helment. I saw the game, set on the WO-S side and was really empressed with WO-S team and the coaching. I was also empressed with the WO-S fans. Good luck WO-S, I hope you go all the way to state.

Gosh, could this be an indication that Kirbyville might not win state this year. It wasn't  the bad pep talk at halftime that did Kville in, it was that team with the WO-S wrote on their helment. I saw the game, set on the WO-S side and was really empressed with WO-S team and the coaching. I was also empressed with the WO-S fans. Good luck WO-S, I hope you go all the way to state.

See, k'villeballa and friends........Respect is EARNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And yes, we give free seminars about it, go to www. whoconstipatedpoopoo.com. ;D

Guest A-TOWN

Congratulations to West Orange Stark

Can't take away nothing against Kirbyville, they came out 1st quarter ready to play, there passing play was good, i wish they didnt rush so many times espcially on 4th and 20, Kirbyville is a great football team, Coach Jack Alvarez is an awesome coach trying to get his Wildcats better every year, but last night they made some huge mistakes, people saying Kirbyville is overrated but deep down they are not. People said that Kirbyville was gonna get killed and embarass by everybody in the district, they got 3rd place year and went 2 rounds deep in the playoffs. And look at them right now deja vu all over, they can get 2nd or 3rd place this year.

Congratulations to West Orange Stark

Can't take away nothing against Kirbyville, they came out 1st quarter ready to play, there passing play was good, i wish they didnt rush so many times espcially on 4th and 20, Kirbyville is a great football team, Coach Jack Alvarez is an awesome coach trying to get his Wildcats better every year, but last night they made some huge mistakes, people saying Kirbyville is overrated but deep down they are not. People said that Kirbyville was gonna get killed and embarass by everybody in the district, they got 3rd place year and went 2 rounds deep in the playoffs. And look at them right now deja vu all over, they can get 2nd or 3rd place this year.

???      ::)

I went to bed last night anticipating what I would read today, and man I am having a ball reading all this!  Kville fan I am, but this is truly entertaining ;D  Congrats to WO-S!  Your boys played a great game,and I am very disappointed with the way the Cats gave up!  I believe that the Cats will come back with something to prove!  They are a much better team than the one that played last night!  Good luck the rest of the way WOS.  Go Cats!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83