Lumberton 62 Little Cypress-Mauriceville 46/FINAL

WOSgrad

1 hour ago, AggiesAreWe said:

and Troy House is #1. Is he the best ever to come out of Texas?

I" don't care" never heard of this guy. But I know Bush is #9.! And that he holds a record that won't be broken from anyone around hear for years to come. And AAW you know I know what I'm talking about hear. You know your self Bush was the best.

6 minutes ago, Who That said:

I" don't care" never heard of this guy. But I know Bush is #9.! And that he holds a record that won't be broken from anyone around hear for years to come. And AAW you know I know what I'm talking about hear. You know your self Bush was the best.

Bush is the best to come out of Silsbee. Numbers back it up. If he was the best in the area last year (which is debatable) then why not get the big Power 5 offers that others got (like Hefner)?

But to say he was one of the 10 best to ever come out of Texas, that's just not accurate.

Just because you end up #9 all time in scoring in the state, doesn't mean you are a top 10 all time player from Texas. That's my point about Troy House. All time leading scorer in Texas high school history and you never heard of him. I know at least 50 players I would take before him.

Again, Bush is fantastic player. No doubt. But got to pump the brakes on being a top 10 player all time out of Texas. Way too many players that are better.

1 hour ago, Who That said:

Do you honestly think Bush was a better HS player than Stephen Jackson?  

25 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Bush is the best to come out of Silsbee. Numbers back it up. If he was the best in the area last year (which is debatable) then why not get the big Power 5 offers that others got (like Hefner)?

But to say he was one of the 10 best to ever come out of Texas, that's just not accurate.

Just because you end up #9 all time in scoring in the state, doesn't mean you are a top 10 all time player from Texas.

Again, Bush is fantastic player. No doubt. But got to pump the brakes on being a top 10 player all time out of Texas. Way too many players that are

You are right there are alot more out there that are much better than Bush 🤔. I don't  know what I" was thinking👍 Are should we just be saying taller.! But it is what it is. 

13 hours ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Just because you end up #9 all time in scoring in the state, doesn't mean you are a top 10 all time player from Texas. That's my point about Troy House. All time leading scorer in Texas high school history and you never heard of him. I know at least 50 players I would take before him.

Again, Bush is fantastic player. No doubt. But got to pump the brakes on being a top 10 player all time out of Texas. Way too many players that are better.

I strongly disagree if Bush was 6’1 he would have been able to go anywhere in the country are we looking at what they did in high school or what they gonna do in college because Bush obviously outplayed them in high school look at team accomplishments and he lead that team when he got to high school and let’s look early in college at 5’6 what he is doing going to a power 5 don’t make you better