Voter Fraud in Pennsylvania

UT alum

9 hours ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

What did Texas do to win that Penn didn't do? Maybe I can understand your logic better

I'm not sure what your point is in relation to the point I was making.  Anyway -- you don't see the irony in Pennsylvania joining in on a lawsuit against itself when it concerns Constitutional election violations?!

When are they going to actually bring all their evidence together, and put it out there for America to see?  The more this drags on, the more skeptical I become.  I sincerely hope they have their ducks in a row and can overturn this election, but the longer this drags on I have my doubts.  I honestly think there are Republican lawmakers that do not want Trump back in office in well.  This corruption against him runs deep!!

2 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

When are they going to actually bring all their evidence together, and put it out there for America to see?  The more this drags on, the more skeptical I become.  I sincerely hope they have their ducks in a row and can overturn this election, but the longer this drags on I have my doubts.  I honestly think there are Republican lawmakers that do not want Trump back in office in well.  This corruption against him runs deep!!

I'm not trying to be a jerk, but Trump has made it a point to viciously attack anybody in any position, from any party.... that's his bread and butter.  Now he and his supporters are astounded to find him fresh out of friends.  

Why isn't the media reporting it?  Well, Trump has been insulting, threatening, and personally attacking them since the mid-teens.  Why would they want to help him?

Why aren't Republicans standing up to help him?  Oh, you mean the ones like Ted Cruz, whose wife Trump insulted?  Or the ones like friends of the late John McCain, who was insulted and attacked in life and death by Trump?  I can't BELIEVE that AZ wouldn't vote for Trump.

Even if there WAS widespread fraud, nobody who he has attacked it going to help him... that's just common sense.  

Right now he's busy slamming every Republican leader in Georgia and retweeting threats to put them in jail.  Personally threatening to "do things the hard way" because the Rs in Georgia wouldn't pretend along with him.  

It's madness, and just more proof that the right guy got elected. 

2 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

I'm not trying to be a jerk, but Trump has made it a point to viciously attack anybody in any position, from any party.... that's his bread and butter.  Now he and his supporters are astounded to find him fresh out of friends.  

Why isn't the media reporting it?  Well, Trump has been insulting, threatening, and personally attacking them since the mid-teens.  Why would they want to help him?

Why aren't Republicans standing up to help him?  Oh, you mean the ones like Ted Cruz, whose wife Trump insulted?  Or the ones like friends of the late John McCain, who was insulted and attacked in life and death by Trump?  I can't BELIEVE that AZ wouldn't vote for Trump.

Even if there WAS widespread fraud, nobody who he has attacked it going to help him... that's just common sense.  

Right now he's busy slamming every Republican leader in Georgia and retweeting threats to put them in jail.  Personally threatening to "do things the hard way" because the Rs in Georgia wouldn't pretend along with him.  

I disagree the right guy was elected.  Biden will be a disaster for the US!!

2 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

Well, I believe that says it all. Widespread fraud is to be overlooked, even by people Trump might think will help. No one should overlook fraud in our elections. 
Trump taking on the whole establishment is what made him so popular. Democrats crap all over the Constitution but will whip it out when it somehow serves their purpose. 

5 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

Did the MSM report this?  Prolly not!  The point is -- why put out any findings when hardly anyone will report it.  Personally knowing how nothing gets reported, I don't think I'd put out anything yet.  Although I have stated that Sydney Powell did say that the Supreme Court does have her election fraud law suits.  There's more going on than we know.  I'm OK with this.  Because I have no doubt that Trump's lawyers are all over this.   Give them time.  The devils on the other side knew that when they committed this election fraud that our side would have a small time frame to deal with it.  But, with that being said, like I've stated before -- these election dates mean nothing if fraud is involved!   Remember --  if the election goes to the House -- Trump wins!   All Constitutional!! 

This is the hidden content, please

STOP THE STEAL!   

Help me out here.

Unemployment is higher than when trump took office. Race relations are worse than when trump took office.  The federal debt is way worse than when Trump took office. The deficit is higher this year than ever in our history.  300k people have died of Covid. More here than anywhere else in the world. 17% of restaurants have already gone out of business. Who knows how many small businesses and other retailers have gone under. Most of my friends that work in the oils field are idled. He even got impeached earlier this year. 

On the plus side, the Dow is at all time highs.... which is awesome if you still have a job and the ability to contribute.

The undying loyalty is mind blowing.  

45 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Help me out here.

Unemployment is higher than when trump took office. Race relations are worse than when trump took office.  The federal debt is way worse than when Trump took office. The deficit is higher this year than ever in our history.  300k people have died of Covid. More here than anywhere else in the world. 17% of restaurants have already gone out of business. Who knows how many small businesses and other retailers have gone under. Most of my friends that work in the oils field are idled. He even got impeached earlier this year. 

On the plus side, the Dow is at all time highs.... which is awesome if you still have a job and the ability to contribute.

Take a look at what the US economy looked like before February 2020 (Chicom Virus) (coincidence that it was an election year?) and get back with us.  Also you might want to pay attention to the black unemployment rate. 

7 minutes ago, baddog said:

Covid......hello

43 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Help me out here.

Have you heard about that China Flu that was sent out to the World? Good Grief! By the way Trump got the vaccine pushed thru years ahead of schedule for that China Flu after everyone said he couldn’t get it done but make sure you give vaccine to someone else because you wouldn’t want to take a vaccine from a horrible President. Lol!

11 minutes ago, baddog said:

If people are worried about their oilfield buddies being idle, if Biden becomes president, idle won’t be a good word to describe it.

Trump has America as the #1 oil producer in the world. Maybe your buddies need to work for a better company.

It want be pretty. It will trickle down to many businesses. The oil and gas industry is the heartbeat  of the southeast Texas economy.

As for the DOW? I sold my tractor, withdrew enough from my 401K to pay cash for my new one......not a loan to myself to be paid back with interest, but a straight withdrawal, meaning more was withdrawn to cover the taxes. ThIs was in June 2020. I have since retrieved the total amount withdrawn ( this happened in October) there was a sharp drop due to Pelosi playing games, but It has recovered and I am $10,000 ahead of where I was when I made the withdrawal. And I still have my new Kubota. Trump’s economy is so strong it has withstood unemployment, business closings, democrat lockdowns, etc.... His vaccine is making it climb a bit, and if Pelosi would get off her hands and help the American people she claims to love so much, it will go through the roof.

This is a true story. I don’t usually discuss personal finances. Can anyone show me where you can take large sums of money and pay it back as easy as this? No, you can’t.

6 minutes ago, Realville said:

It want be pretty. It will trickle down to many businesses. The oil and gas industry is the heartbeat  of the southeast Texas economy.

7 minutes ago, Realville said:

Dems wants oil and gas gone so that Texas will become blue and therefore no more worries about winning an election.

9 minutes ago, Realville said:

So true, and people think of gas and diesel as they should, but forget the many products that are made from petroleum products. Lots of them will surprise them.

Anybody remember when antifreeze went to $6 per gallon back in the 90s? The ethylene compressor at the LOU unit in what used to be Texaco Chemical caught fire. I know this because I helped build scaffolding around it to make repairs. 80% of the antifreeze made in the country was produced right there. Things have changed a lot since then so that number may no longer be true. Just some trivia to chew on.

28 minutes ago, baddog said:

As for the DOW? I sold my tractor, withdrew enough from my 401K to pay cash for my new one......not a loan to myself to be paid back with interest, but a straight withdrawal, meaning more was withdrawn to cover the taxes. ThIs was in June 2020. I have since retrieved the total amount withdrawn ( this happened in October) there was a sharp drop due to Pelosi playing games, but It has recovered and I am $10,000 ahead of where I was when I made the withdrawal. And I still have my new Kubota. Trump’s economy is so strong it has withstood unemployment, business closings, democrat lockdowns, etc.... His vaccine is making it climb a bit, and if Pelosi would get off her hands and help the American people she claims to love so much, it will go through the roof.

This is a true story. I don’t usually discuss personal finances. Can anyone show me where you can take large sums of money and pay it back as easy as this? No, you can’t.

Where did you get your Kubota? I went to Victoria to get mine, but I’m about a year out on buying a replacement. I’ve tried really hard to like Beaumont Tractor but I can’t.