Voter Fraud in Pennsylvania

UT alum

Guys, in 1963 President Kennedy was assassinated. Some say it was the Italian mafia, the Russians, the Cubans or even an inside job. Someone knows, but we may never know. More recently, we have Benghazi, Hillary’s emails & destroyed hard drives, Russian collusion hoax and even more recently the Biden payoffs from Russia and China. These aren’t just rumors, they are real. And you know what? NOBODY IS GOING TO DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT!!! A president was murdered in broad daylight 37 years ago for goodness sake’s and NOBODY CARES!  If you think the injustices to Trump will be given a real look, then you may be in for a big let down. I don’t care if there was video of Pelosi, Biden and Sasquatch aboard a UFO hovering above the stadium during the Super Bowl murdering Donald Trump and a bus full of kids, nobody would do anything about it! NOBODY REALLY FRIGGIN CARES! I just don’t get it!

WHAT??!!   From the article:  "Pennsylvania:  Nearly 35,000 ballots were returned on the same day they were mailed out.

23,000 have an impossible return date—earlier than the sent date.

More than 9,000 have no sent date.https://t.co/hHq2y0Bl11

— Praying Medic (@prayingmedic) November 10, 2020"

This is the hidden content, please

On 11/9/2020 at 9:11 PM, SmashMouth said:

Guys, in 1963 President Kennedy was assassinated. Some say it was the Italian mafia, the Russians, the Cubans or even an inside job. Someone knows, but we may never know. More recently, we have Benghazi, Hillary’s emails & destroyed hard drives, Russian collusion hoax and even more recently the Biden payoffs from Russia and China. These aren’t just rumors, they are real. And you know what? NOBODY IS GOING TO DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT!!! A president was murdered in broad daylight 37 years ago for goodness sake’s and NOBODY CARES!  If you think the injustices to Trump will be given a real look, then you may be in for a big let down. I don’t care if there was video of Pelosi, Biden and Sasquatch aboard a UFO hovering above the stadium during the Super Bowl murdering Donald Trump and a bus full of kids, nobody would do anything about it! NOBODY REALLY FRIGGIN CARES! I just don’t get it!

Get a grip, dude.