Voter Fraud in Pennsylvania

UT alum

1 hour ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

Why are you quoting Levin...err Trump?  Just steady throwing out stuff and hoping it sticks somewhere, other than the Trump cult.

Say what you will but Trump is going to be your Orange Daddy for 4 more years! Did you like how I added that liberal twist by adding his skin color since y’all feel skin color is so important? 😎🇺🇸

9 hours ago, Reagan said:

Not yet.  Did you see what Texas did?  I see other states are joining.  This goes directly to the Supreme Court!

This is the hidden content, please

I don’t appreciate all these thieving states diluting our Texas electoral votes with all this bullshit they did to steal the election. They should all be put on trial for Treason! Good to see Texas leading the way! 

1 hour ago, Big girl said:

He is not going to be the President. Why are you deluding yourself? The fat lady sang. What news outlet are you watching? Unbelievable 

This is proof positive of how the sheeple are led to slaughter. So naïve they can’t even discern what is real and what is fed to them. Lmao

On 12/8/2020 at 8:41 PM, Reagan said:

Not yet.  Did you see what Texas did?  I see other states are joining.  This goes directly to the Supreme Court!

This is the hidden content, please

The dustbin of history awaits the terse one line denial of this suit by the Supremes just like the Pennsylvania suit. It’s over. He lost. Now he needs to get lost. Cheats can’t stand to lose fair and square. If you want eastern European style elections, move to Eastern Europe. 

On 12/8/2020 at 7:46 PM, Realville said:

Say what you will but Trump is going to be your Orange Daddy for 4 more years! Did you like how I added that liberal twist by adding his skin color since y’all feel skin color is so important? 😎🇺🇸

Color is not important, unless it’s running down the side of your face.

16 minutes ago, UT alum said:

The dustbin of history awaits the terse one line denial of this suit by the Supremes just like the Pennsylvania suit. It’s over. He lost. Now he needs to get lost. Cheats can’t stand to lose fair and square. If you want eastern European style elections, move to Eastern Europe. 

Wrong as usual. 

Go look at my WOW thread and tell me what you think about that she dog. 

2 hours ago, UT alum said:

Let me educate on the difference:  The difference is is that what Texas is doing, they do not need to prove any fraud.   This case goes directly to the Supreme Court.  This is strictly a Constitutional violation question.  The only ones at the state level that can make election rules and laws are the LEGISLATURES!!   In these states, the Governor, the Secretary of State and the state Supreme Courts were making/changing rules that 100% violates the U.S Constitution.  So, with that being said, true, the Supreme Court does not have to take this.  BUT -- if they do, then there's no doubt that laws were broken by these 4-5 states and Trump will win.   I know you won't hear this info on CNN.  Do your homework and prove me wrong!

4 hours ago, Reagan said:

Let me educate on the difference:  The difference is is that what Texas is doing, they do not need to prove any fraud.   This case goes directly to the Supreme Court.  This is strictly a Constitutional violation question.  The only ones at the state level that can make election rules and laws are the LEGISLATURES!!   In these states, the Governor, the Secretary of State and the state Supreme Courts were making/changing rules that 100% violates the U.S Constitution.  So, with that being said, true, the Supreme Court does not have to take this.  BUT -- if they do, then there's no doubt that laws were broken by these 4-5 states and Trump will win.   I know you won't hear this info on CNN.  Do your homework and prove me wrong!

Truth is so refreshing!😎🇺🇸

11 hours ago, Reagan said:

You guys listen to News Max way too much. So, we're in America and these Birthers are asking the Supreme Court to ignore the votes from it's citizens? WOW!!