Confirmation Hearing for ACB

Realville

3 minutes ago, stevenash said:

I wonder if they will spend anytime discussing the qualifications of the nominee instead of bashing Trump?

It’s a political campaign for the Democrats. I would like to send them a Big Ole  Picture of my Family who lost our health care that we liked due to the Unaffordable Health Care Act that made it unaffordable. I wouldn’t have even had this clown show I would have just voted her in. This clown show isn’t a requirement for confirmation under the Constitution.

48 minutes ago, Realville said:

It’s a political campaign for the Democrats. I would like to send them a Big Ole  Picture of my Family who lost our health care that we liked due to the Unaffordable Health Care Act that made it unaffordable. I wouldn’t have even had this clown show I would have just voted her in. This clown show isn’t a requirement for confirmation under the Constitution.

Gee it sounds as though you didnt get the $2500 annual premium reduction that Mr. Obama promised for the average American Family?

3 hours ago, Reagan said:

Joe Biden says "I'm opening to considering" packing the Supreme Court with Baby-Killing leftist activist!

This is the hidden content, please

Here’s a likely scenario if the Dems win it all.

Pack the SCOTUS

Make Puerto Rico and Samoa States, plus giving DC two Senators, ensuring control of the Senate forever.

America, as we know it, will be gone forever.  Sound like I’m predicting doom?  I am.

Btw, my wife & I voted.  Please, make sure all of you do.

23 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Here’s a likely scenario if the Dems win it all.

Pack the SCOTUS

Make Puerto Rico and Samoa States, plus giving DC two Senators, ensuring control of the Senate forever.

America, as we know it, will be gone forever.  Sound like I’m predicting doom?  I am.

Btw, my wife & I voted.  Please, make sure all of you do.

It’s gonna happen sooner or later....I ve always said as soon as Texas turns liberal then so does the country.

many Californians have moved to Texas and still are.....Texas has slowly moved in a liberal direction......it’s coming.

i ve read to much history for anybody to convince me otherwise.

17 minutes ago, 5GallonBucket said:

It’s gonna happen sooner or later....I ve always said as soon as Texas turns liberal then so does the country.

many Californians have moved to Texas and still are.....Texas has slowly moved in a liberal direction......it’s coming.

No doubt, it’s coming.  Just want at least 4 more years.  

Woman on TV - I don’t like Trump so I voting on Biden.  What a lick.  I don’t like Trump (the man) either, but I like him as President.  

1 hour ago, 5GallonBucket said:

Isn’t this jerrymandering? You should have to live in a state for 5 years before influencing their elections. 

3 hours ago, baddog said:

Isn’t this jerrymandering? You should have to live in a state for 5 years before influencing their elections. 

Sad thing is some of them are leaving because of the democratic policies but yet will vote for dems when it comes to state level......hey dummy you will end up with the same thing If vote the same way here in Texas 

56 minutes ago, 5GallonBucket said:

Sad thing is some of them are leaving because of the democratic policies but yet will vote for dems when it comes to state level......hey dummy you will end up with the same thing If vote the same way here in Texas 

You’re right & it makes zero sense.  😳