Kirbyville 28 Shepherd 8/FINAL

WOSgrad

Kirbyville’s defense I thought looked really good , Coy Fussell had one of the best games I’ve ever seen at inside linebacker. Offensively we looked ok the wet field conditions had a little to do with it. Timing on routes not there, lots of missed opportunities with wide open receivers. The running game looked ok at times. Offensive line looked ok needs to work on run blocking. I thought the 2nd half of the contest Kirbyville looked awful offensively. 

8 hours ago, Makemineaconvertible said:

Kirbyville’s defense I thought looked really good , Coy Fussell had one of the best games I’ve ever seen at inside linebacker. Offensively we looked ok the wet field conditions had a little to do with it. Timing on routes not there, lots of missed opportunities with wide open receivers. The running game looked ok at times. Offensive line looked ok needs to work on run blocking. I thought the 2nd half of the contest Kirbyville looked awful offensively. 

We will see how good that defense is next week when they actually play a good team. 😁

3 minutes ago, EaglesFootball said:

Jumping the gun. Shepherd is not a very good team at all. Wait a few weeks and see how they are after they play a few good teams 

I understand Shepherd isn’t a great team but far as I know they’ve been at least half decent the last few years compared to Kirbyville who hasn’t been any good at all really. I was more impressed by the margin then anything but like Mr. Aggies says, Shepherd only returns 2 from last year so that explains it for me. But I agree that the truth will be revealed as we get further in the season.