Silsbee at Jasper

BADSANTA

5 hours ago, THE DUDE said:

no need for him to comment.

there is not much he can say.

Nah. I just told myself that I don’t respond to weak instigating trolls that throw rocks and hide their hands.  I talk sports to sports guys, not trolls.  Consider this the last time I respond to anything you put out.

On 9/3/2020 at 10:28 PM, BADSANTA said:

Jasper has had more than their share of cheap shots!! Remember the 2016/17 basketball season when Silsbee beat Jasper by 60 and a brawl broke out after the game by some Jasper 1988 graduates 😂😂 vs high school kids . Hope all is great and a hard fought game. Safe trip fans! 

Hm that’s weird how bout the cheap dirty shot that Jaspers lineman took tonight popping Silsbee kids ankle out. Grabbed his leg and rolled. Film doesn’t lie. Then Jasper dawgs stood there for ten minutes and wouldn’t even take a knee. Poor training. 

8 hours ago, TAMU2006 said:

Hm that’s weird how bout the cheap dirty shot that Jaspers lineman took tonight popping Silsbee kids ankle out. Grabbed his leg and rolled. Film doesn’t lie. Then Jasper dawgs stood there for ten minutes and wouldn’t even take a knee. Poor training. 

That's Jasper for you..! They was getting mad because Silsbee had changed the game in the second quarter and was about to go on top.. I believe if this game would have played out Silsbee would of won by at least 2 TD'S.