Silsbee vs. PNG predictions

Master T

i does not matter if PNG is ranked if Silsbee holds on to the ball they will win they are faster than PNG the only reason why it would be a close game is because the Tigers defense needs some more work but other than that Silsbee's offense is going to pound that ball across the goal line

i dont see how there gunna do that  and how they are to fast  lamarque or crosby wasnt to fast and i knnow there not faster than them...

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with some, but the QB isn't mobile, and has thrown half of his passes over the WR's heads or thrown it short. When he does throw a good one the WR are dropping it. He needs to learn to scan the entire field instead of looking at one WR the whole play. The other teams defense isn't that stupid.

Tatum cant be mobile and scan the field when hes running for his life, no blocking for the QB, if silsbee thinks they are gonna score alot they better think again our "D" is gonna intoduce themselves several times, just ask Crosby their only score was in the first 2 minutes of the game and they never did again :-*

PN-G at Silsbee

Let's see.... PN-G has zero wins and zero touchdowns, but are yet ranked in the top 20 in Region 3. Look for the PN-G offense to finally get on track in Silsbee and finally score some offensive points. The defense will slow down Silsbee enough to get the tribe their first victory.

TOUPS GRAPHICS PREDICTS

PN-G 17 SILSBEE 7

For more predictions go to...

http://www.toupsgraphics.com/fridaynightlights.html

OK, lets see, here we go. This is the way I see it from what I have read from the people on this thread. Silsbee has a young offense that can move the ball and score points. Young offense, so hold on to the ball! PN-G has a really, really, really good defense that has kept them in there games. Silsbee has a young defense that is a work in progress, that also found a way to stop Sterling several times when it had to. PN-G has a confusing offense that not even there fans can stand unless it is just run, run run that has not scored any points against two good teams. This is what I see happening. The Silsbee offense, if they can hold on to the ball, will pose the best  test yet for that really good PN-G defense. That really good PN-G defense will be a better test for Silsbees young offense than what we had last week. Now, as for PN-G offense, third times the charm. And as for Silsbees work in progress, the coaches will keep working em and find the right formula so light em up boys because the purple herd is coming and there looking for a party!!! Go Tigers!!!

This is what I see happening. The Silsbee offense, if they can hold on to the ball, will pose the best  test yet for that really good PN-G defense.  

Good post Tiger85, but c'mon, the "best test" of the season?  Even IF they had held onto the ball, I'd have to say that LM would have been the "best test" so far this season.

I thought I'd bump this thread to the top so all those wise folks that picked Silsbee over PNG could re-read their posts and see what a fool they were.

Good post Tiger85, but c'mon, the "best test" of the season?  Even IF they had held onto the ball, I'd have to say that LM would have been the "best test" so far this season.

I thought I'd bump this thread to the top so all those wise folks that picked Silsbee over PNG could re-read their posts and see what a fool they were.

Harsh words.  I will be sure to remember them.

Guest tigersvoice

Ya might be right.  I think what I really meant to say was "Look and see how foolish you look now".  No intent to call anyone names....I'm still waiting to watch the crow eatin' though.

Me thinks we have some "Moderators" that are a bit too biased to be efficient "Moderators."

Guest tigersvoice

PNG wins this game. They have played some good teams the past couple of weeks.

Well spoken Ned11str8 - simple, concise, to the point, and "Dead-On" in the evaluation of PNG's first two games.

Being a moderator doesn't remove me from my allegience to my team.  The FACT is if someone's going to spout off and make bold predictions, when they are proven grossely wrong, they should man up and eat a bit of crow.  Lord knows I've eaten my share of it, on here and other boards too.  To say that someone "looks foolish" is about as "un-biased' a comment that I can muster given the outlandish predictions some of the Tiger fans made.

If I had  the same comment about a WOS or PAM fan, you wouldn't be on here complaining.

Guest tigersvoice

Being a moderator doesn't remove me from my allegience to my team.  The FACT is if someone's going to spout off and make bold predictions, when they are proven grossely wrong, they should man up and eat a bit of crow.  Lord knows I've eaten my share of it, on here and other boards too.  To say that someone "looks foolish" is about as "un-biased' a comment that I can muster given the outlandish predictions some of the Tiger fans made.

If I had  the same comment about a WOS or PAM fan, you wouldn't be on here complaining.

Sir, my statement was that "Me thinks some "Moderators" are too

biased to be "Moderators."  I stick by my statement.  I don't see any complaining in the statement; what complaint are you referring to?