Silsbee vs. PNG predictions

Master T

Guest Cap Rock Brewing Co.

PNG 28 Silsbee 26.  The Tigers have given up some points this year.  I think PN-G will play like they have something to prove and win a close one.  Silsbee is tough though, don't get me wrong. 

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should be a close game.  If PNG watched the game film all they have to do is run down the middle.  By the time the rb is touched he should have 5 yards. 

PNG will have their hands full with the young backs Silsbee has.  If they can hold onto the ball they are tough to get down.

Our "D" is great , aggressive, and hard hitting, the problem is with our offenseand not with the QB he puts the ball there they just need to hold on to it :-\

I agree with some, but the QB isn't mobile, and has thrown half of his passes over the WR's heads or thrown it short. When he does throw a good one the WR are dropping it. He needs to learn to scan the entire field instead of looking at one WR the whole play. The other teams defense isn't that stupid.

PNG will get it together this week.  Burnett is in the HOT seat and know the fans are ready for a win!  It will be close, but I think PNG will come out with the "w".  NDN's fans are hungry for a win as well as the team.  The pressure is on the PNG coaching staff to get something going on offense.  I've NEVER seen the fans so uptight about Burnett and company now.  We have the talent, just need the coaching.  I bet there will be some changes this week and it will show against Silsbee.  Then we have the week off before district play starts, which is good for us.  When district begans, PNG will be a different team, you can bet on that. Best of luck to all the teams, hopefully no injuries this week in 22 4A.

Ok here are some of my observations of the Crosby-PNG game.  The O line held their own except at the center spot.  All  I seem to have seen was the center diving out on the groung hoping to chop someone.  ?  Why was #52 Riley,  the center who played against lamarque not playing at all ?  He was on the sideline the entire night!  After watching the PNG - lamarque game on tv,  he is one hell of a good blocker.  I saw at the crosby game the center getting run over and png's qb running and getting sacked.  The D did good,  needs to close the run gaps better, but I give them a B on the grade.  THe offense,  and F !!!  They seemed to want to let Tatum get killed.  Just a rant here.  I know PNG will improve.  But against Silsbee they need to put the team they want playing on the field and not experiment with other kids in postions that they obviously cant handle.  Give the ball to Hemmings and tezeno more if the passing game isnt working.  They will get it right.  No predictions for the silsbee game.