Silsbee vs. PNG predictions

Master T

Guest tigersvoice

Sir, you made a very astute post.  I'm sincere in what I said in response to your post.  But now. I ask, are you and PNG Proud related?  He, as a "Moderator", wandered off into territory that an unbiased Moderator would not have entered.  When I challenged

that position he bristled - I mean the hair is standing up on his neck.  Ne knows that he is wrong but is still trying to justify his comments.  I'll let it go when he does.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ne knows that he is wrong but is still trying to justify his comments.  I'll let it go when he does.

You are wrong my good man.  I let this thread die 2 days ago.  YOU were the one that brought up the "unbiased" comment.

BTW...I've looked all through my Moderator Manual, and nowhere in ther is any comment what so ever that to be an effective moderator, one has to be "unbiased".

I suppose if I cross that line, the owners of this board can dock my pay!  ;D

Oh, and for the record...I will NEVER be unbiased about my team, and I suspect neither will you.

Guest tigersvoice

On every board in the U.S. MODS have a team they follow.  ::)

Nothing wrong with following your team.  It is THE THING TO DO!  But, if you elect to become a "Moderator" on a board then you should elevate yourself above biased opinions about your team.  That is the ONLY point that I am trying to make.

Guest tigersvoice

So, show me wher I made a "biased opinion" about my team.

PNG won the game 43 to zip - but YOU can't let it go, can you Hoss?  Supporting one's team is one thing.  Being a "Moderator" is another.  I'm not a Moderator, so I don't have the "Being a Moderator" rule book.  But if I were a Moderator I believe I would have the good sense to not comment on my home team in any way.  If you are going to moderate, then moderate!  If you want to ride you Indian pony the rest of the season, then do that.  But, Sir, you choose to do both.

When I was asked to be a MOD, I was on here taking up for PNG on every post and I still do. I will give my opinion's on PNG and other teams. I will never go away from saying what I feel within the rules of this forum. My legion is to PNG and always will be like my friend PNGProud. If we say something wrong that another MOD don't like or Coop don't like then we'll be just like any person on here.  I don't think anyone ever said we can't root for our team or not take up for them. The game is over and we won, no big deal.

Man, talk about the hair standing up on someone's neck!

So, since I'm a moderator on the PNG board too, by your standards, I should no longer openly support them there either.  Cooper OPENLY supports WOS, TVC supports Nederland and Bronco1 doesn't hide the fact that he supports Dayton too.  And EVERY SINGLE MODERATOR "comments on their team".  there's nothing wrong in that. If I can't support my team and moderate too, I'm sure Jordan will inform me.

And if you have a complaint to file on me go right ahead. But as far as I'm concerned, this stupid conversation is wasting my time.

Have a nice day.

Guest tigersvoice

Man, talk about the hair standing up on someone's neck!

So, since I'm a moderator on the PNG board too, by your standards, I should no longer openly support them there either.  Cooper OPENLY supports WOS, TVC supports Nederland and Bronco1 doesn't hide the fact that he supports Dayton too.  And EVERY SINGLE MODERATOR "comments on their team".  there's nothing wrong in that. If I can't support my team and moderate too, I'm sure Jordan will inform me.

And if you have a complaint to file on me go right ahead. But as far as I'm concerned, this stupid conversation is wasting my time.

Have a nice day.

Wow!  I've got the whole Indian Nation rallying against me now.  In the last two posts (by PNG supporters, of course) they have invoked the power of Coop and the power of Jordan.  This could get interesting - I know Jordan, personally, and I know Coop by his reputation and by contact over this web site.  Both are good Men.  Why does the Indian Nation need to invoke the power of the ownership/management in a conversation with a little ol' man in Silsbee.  Because the Indian Nation is wrong in this case.  I know how hard that is to believe.  The fact that anyone from PNG could be wrong is revolutionary.  Hey PNG - go back and read your posts and tell me if an unbiased MODERATOR would make the comments that you made.  Again, my ONLY point is that be a Moderator or be a member/poster.  But, don't use your position to be both! 

>:( >:( >:( >:(  tigervoice what ever made you feel that PNG PROUD was being bias well im sorry cause if silsbee would have given us our 3rd loss every tiger fan on here would have gace us he double hockey sticks  I dont know if you know this but in Port neches Grove we have a thing call bleeding purple and standing next to our team so before you go off crying because PNG PROUD supports his team with all heart. and i hope you do to so lets move on to next week

[move]ALL WAYS BE FAITHFUL TO THE PURPLE AND WHITE[/move]