Silsbee vs. PNG predictions

Master T

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Silsbee will win and PN-G will get there first points of the season. For both teams that are young and getting experance this should be a good game. A lot of focus will be on our defense. We got some players there but not a lot of playing time. One time in the game Graig had all of is defense line on the bench and giving them a good talking to, I mean a good talking to. After that it seem to fire up the boys, I mean even the water boys ran faster during time outs. Go Tigers!!!

Guest 87CRU79

The PNG defense is there, but we have yet to see any thing from this all-star line-up of 4.3 - 4.4 athletes. I do not see how any one is not able to score when you have a returning QB, 2 WR's, and 2 RB's. It doesn't make much sense to me, and I also think that it is pretty safe to say that Burnett is on the hot seat.

Silsbee wins by 10, and PNG finally scores a touchdown.

Guest Indian Chief

We have played the Defending 4A State champs and didn't score after driving the ball well in week 0 at times. Crosby is very good although we didn't play well. I'll go with PNG by 14 in this one.

The PNG defense is there, but we have yet to see any thing from this all-star line-up of 4.3 - 4.4 athletes. I do not see how any one is not able to score when you have a returning QB, 2 WR's, and 2 RB's. It doesn't make much sense to me, and I also think that it is pretty safe to say that Burnett is on the hot seat.

Silsbee wins by 10, and PNG finally scores a touchdown.

That's good...  If it really exists.  Silsbee has the reigning 3A State Hurdle Champion and I am not sure if he runs a 4.4.  ::)

I will believe it when I see it.    ;)

Guest tigersvoice

That's good...  If it really exists.  Silsbee has the reigning 3A State Hurdle Champion and I am not sure if he runs a 4.4.   ::)

I will believe it when I see it.    ;)

Idea!!  Let's line up Donovan Harris and anyone who chooses from the PN-G football ball team after pregame warmups and just run a 40 - no stop watches needed - the results will be evident.

Idea!!  Let's line up Donovan Harris and anyone who chooses from the PN-G football ball team after pregame warmups and just run a 40 - no stop watches needed - the results will be evident.

No kidding.  He is not even the fastest on the team from what I hear.  Get Barnes to show them what 4.4 looks like. 

Guest tigersvoice

We have played the Defending 4A State champs and didn't score after driving the ball well in week 0 at times. Crosby is very good although we didn't play well. I'll go with PNG by 14 in this one.

I'll take take the 14 - and if you had been using real money so far this season, you wouldn't be able to cover this bet.

Guest tigersvoice

No kidding.  He is not even the fastest on the team from what I hear.  Get Barnes to show them what 4.4 looks like. 

Ah man!!  That was my trump if I needed it.  Dang!

after seeing that PNG team ill be honest i think they can score... (they could of scored against Crosby) but i think they will score this week. Ill say PNG 17-0 (silsby isn;t going to score unless they learn how to spread and run)

It's actually spelled Silsbee. It was close though.