Silsbee vs. PNG predictions

Master T

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have played the Defending 4A State champs and didn't score after driving the ball well in week 0 at times. Crosby is very good although we didn't play well. I'll go with PNG by 14 in this one.

by 14? come on there mr chief

you gotta silsbee some credit. the boys have an outstanding offensive unit. if they get rid of the turnovers they will be one of the best in southeast texas. now, i agree that you uys have played some good teams, but silsbee played a good this past week and pulled out a close one. dont get too cocky.

Silsbee will NOT beat PN-G. PN-G has the tools on offense, I am not sure what the problem is. But, the Indians will get their first win this week.

please jake, seriously man!

you cant start braggin about offense until you've proven it. now maybe its just me but i think i remember TWO scoreless games.

after seeing that PNG team ill be honest i think they can score... (they could of scored against Crosby) but i think they will score this week. Ill say PNG 17-0 (silsby isn;t going to score unless they learn how to spread and run)

dude you need to watch silsbees games man!

they had over 300 yards offense in the first half alone.

the qb jeremy johnson had over a hundred in both passing and rushing and castle had two tds on the ground. we cant run? come on now... we cant pass? are you serious?

Now this is PN-G here. Last year after spanking H Sterling we gave the game away, turning the ball over three times inside the 20 yard line. Had the team to win that game but did not. Well, this games in Silsbee this year, hopefully well hold on to the ball. I still like Silsbee. Go Tigers!!! 

Guest tigersvoice

8) THIS HOW ITS GONNA BE PNG 28 SILS 7....JUST WATCH I WONDER IF ME WORKING IN MID COUNTY HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH THAT?

That you are working anywhere is pretty amazing to me.

please jake, seriously man!

you cant start braggin about offense until you've proven it. now maybe its just me but i think i remember TWO scoreless games.

I am the farthest thing in the world from a PNG fan, in fact they are my LEAST favorite team in the area. But, I think they will get things going this week and win this game by two TD's. And, yes I have seen Silsbee play. The soph QB is very good, but so is PNG's defense. Burnett's job is on the line every game and I think they are going to use Hemmings, Wright, and Tezeno a lot this week and score some points.

ranked?

it does not matter if PNG is ranked if Silsbee holds on to the ball they will win they are faster than PNG the only reason why it would be a close game is because the Tigers defense needs some more work but other than that Silsbee's offense is going to pound that ball across the goal line

i does not matter if PNG is ranked if Silsbee holds on to the ball they will win they are faster than PNG the only reason why it would be a close game is because the Tigers defense needs some more work but other than that Silsbee's offense is going to pound that ball across the goal line

It ain't gonna be close and Silsbee ain't gonna win.

End of story...

Guest band of brothers

apparently, since png held la marque and crosby,(both ranked teams) under 20 points in both games, even though they didn't score a point, they recieve a state ranking,I believe 15th. I figured the silsbee boys might want a little more incentive on friday night.

apparently, since png held la marque and crosby,(both ranked teams) under 20 points in both games, even though they didn't score a point, they recieve a state ranking,I believe 15th. I figured the silsbee boys might want a little more incentive on friday night.

Thats nice of you but there is no way they are ranked 15th.