Update

First and foremost, condolences and prayers to you and her family and friends. Know that she is in complete peace and will never suffer again. Dear Lord we pray that You comfort the family and remind them that You alone have the power to give everlasting life through Your Son, Jesus Christ. It is in His name that we pray. Amen. 

3 hours ago, RaiderGirl2010 said:

I know I haven’t said anything about my great aunt in a few weeks. They removed her from life support last night and she didn’t make it through the night. This has really has me thinking about not going to sports for now.

You have to do what you think is best, and no one will think any less of that personal decision. I don’t know how your health is, but you graduated from Lumberton a year after my daughter did. You probably know her. She and my son in law, both young and healthy, contracted COVID and were over it about 3 weeks ago. She’s almost 6 months pregnant and both she and her unborn baby as well as her husband are just fine. Good luck with making your decision. Whatever you decide is the right one. 

I am so sorry for your loss @RaiderGirl2010!! I am nurse this virus has impacted so many people. My heart hurts and breaks for all the families personally affected. Prayers sent to you & your family for God to provide mercy, comfort, love, & peace today & the days, weeks, & months ahead.  🙏🏽🙏🏽🥺🥺😢😢💛💛💛