Biden's Pick?

Reagan

19 hours ago, ladybug33 said:

I only know that he (Biden) played a large role with getting justice  reform for African American men; who get longer prison terms than white men (that is important for my culture).  He did a lot for the voting rights act that is a (fact). I have not followed Biden career that much because I am not a liberal Dem. You cannot compare President Obama promises to fix Obama Care when he lost the house and senate. He (Trump) did help a black woman  get out of jail for some drug case that she got a life sentence for. I do not have time to nor the energy to waste on Trump. I'm voting for Joe Biden because he will get us out of the pandemic he has experience with this kind of situation. By the way the African Dr. is crazy, and voodoish, do not listen to her lol really crazy. Oh bad but not bad thing that I think Joe will do is to not pick Tammy Duckworth for his VP. She is tuff, fought for her country and deserves to be VP pick. I do not know who he will pick.

In biden's many, many years sucking off taxpayers dollars, what exactly did he accomplished all those years to say he's worthy of the Dims nomination.  Well, let's look at obama/biden:   13 million more on food stamps.  8 million more in poverty.  The lowest employment participation rate.   A stagnant obama economy that never got over, I believe, 2%.   So, yeah -- what's not to like, right?!  LOL!

19 hours ago, ladybug33 said:

I only know that he (Biden) played a large role with getting justice  reform for African American men; who get longer prison terms than white men (that is important for my culture).  He did a lot for the voting rights act that is a (fact). I have not followed Biden career that much because I am not a liberal Dem. You cannot compare President Obama promises to fix Obama Care when he lost the house and senate. He (Trump) did help a black woman  get out of jail for some drug case that she got a life sentence for. I do not have time to nor the energy to waste on Trump. I'm voting for Joe Biden because he will get us out of the pandemic he has experience with this kind of situation. By the way the African Dr. is crazy, and voodoish, do not listen to her lol really crazy. Oh bad but not bad thing that I think Joe will do is to not pick Tammy Duckworth for his VP. She is tuff, fought for her country and deserves to be VP pick. I do not know who he will pick.

Sorry but Biden( or anyone else, for that matter) has no experience with a pandemic situation.   What is it that Biden can do that others have not or cannot?

This is the hidden content, please

1 hour ago, stevenash said:

Sorry but Biden( or anyone else, for that matter) has no experience with a pandemic situation.   What is it that Biden can do that others have not or cannot?

60 Million People was infected with the H1N1 Flu? I hope don’t even remember much being said about the h1n1. Of course I was busy working back In 2009 which I am not right now because of the experts. 

23 hours ago, ladybug33 said:

Please tell how Biden has experience in dealing with a pandemic, and what he will do to get us out of it.

4 hours ago, ladybug33 said:

It would take me until the election to tell you that.  Be for real.  Listen to the video. They explain perfectly.

This was a hit piece by the liberal media full of polls and percentages that they come up with to call Trump a liar.  
I would like to hear from you what Trump’s top lies are, not some crap hit piece like what you posted...did you actually watch it?

2 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

This was a hit piece by the liberal media full of polls and percentages that they come up with to call Trump a liar.  
I would like to hear from you what Trump’s top lies are, not some crap hit piece like what you posted...did you actually watch it?

I gave you a list you ignored..

8 hours ago, PAMFAM10 said:

I gave you a list you ignored..

I didn’t ignore it, I explained they were campaign promises that require the help of Congress, as all do.  
What I consider lies are what Obama was saying about Obamacare to get it passed knowing there was never sny intention on following through.  Fast and furious is another example.

Big difference.

1 hour ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Trump never held anything.  When he came in, Republicans disliked him as much as the Democrats.  

Trumplism: nothing at all is trump fault. He can hold senate and congress. And still it’s someone else’s fault. Its REPUBLICANS fault now? You sounding like a liberal buddy...

The REPUBLICANS Party is selling out to TRUMPLISM :

Argue all you want it’s happening...

38 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

Trumplism: nothing at all is trump fault. He can hold senate and congress. And still it’s someone else’s fault. Its REPUBLICANS fault now? You sounding like a liberal buddy...

These accomplishments are his fault, regardless of whose feelings he’s hurt since he became President.😎

29 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

When you got nothing else to boost your argument, come up with a catch word.

That’s the entire platform your pathetic party is running on...Trumpism.

It’s code for “We hate Trump”.

8 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

When you got nothing else to boost your argument, come up with a catch word.

That’s the entire platform your pathetic party is running on...Trumpism.

It’s code for “We hate Trump”.

Did I say anything untrue? That’s all you can muster up? Explain how I’m wrong.

29 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

Did I say anything untrue? That’s all you can muster up? Explain how I’m wrong.

You seem to think Trumpism, as you call it is some sinister spell that Trump is somehow casting over folks and that’s how he’s getting their support.

Myself and others have listed the reasons many times why he has gained support by so many, even when they weren’t for him initially.  Lower taxes, highest unemployment for all, especially minorities, less stifling regulations, finally addressing our problems with China, great SC picks, finally attempting to reel in illegal immigration, all while having to battle your democrats at every turn with proven to be lies in an attempt to impeach, even while he’s dealing with covid 19.

If this is Trumpism, I’ll take it.

That’s quite a list, let’s see you come up with one for that boob you are voting for, should be easy, he’s been in Washington 40+ years.

1 hour ago, LumRaiderFan said:

You seem to think Trumpism, as you call it is some sinister spell that Trump is somehow casting over folks and that’s how he’s getting their support.

Myself and others have listed the reasons many times why he has gained support by so many, even when they weren’t for him initially.  Lower taxes, highest unemployment for all, especially minorities, less stifling regulations, finally addressing our problems with China, great SC picks, finally attempting to reel in illegal immigration, all while having to battle your democrats at every turn with proven to be lies in an attempt to impeach, even while he’s dealing with covid 19.

If this is Trumpism, I’ll take it.

That’s quite a list, let’s see you come up with one for that boob you are voting for, should be easy, he’s been in Washington 40+ years.

Biden 2020