Biden's Pick?

Reagan

4 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

I hate to say this. I hate to think it. I don’t care what anyone says, Kamala Harris will helps push Biden over the top. He really doesn’t need that much help with the vote as it stands. Hope something crazy happens during the debates, etc. and Buden is truly exposed for what he is/isn’t. 

I’m afraid the dims won’t let him debate.  That would be a complete catastrophe for them.

On 7/27/2020 at 9:49 AM, PAMFAM10 said:

I am for less government 

I am more pro life than pro choice 

I know we have a spending problem 

That’s three now give me three liberal positions on PAMFAM 

3 hours ago, PAMFAM10 said:

You’re just a trained robot program to say this. How is my hate for trump overwhelming any examples.

You are for less gov and lean towards pro-life but you’re still voting for Biden.

I would say your feelings for Trump are without a doubt overwhelming your ideology.

13 hours ago, PAMFAM10 said:

I hate nobody... strongly dislike.

Definition of “hate” -  VERB - Feel intense and passionate dislike for (someone).

NOUN - Intense or passionate dislike.

You may not like the word, but it describes most Democrats feelings toward Trump.

21 hours ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

The leaked info was intentional. Biden does not have a choice. He follows the puppeteer's hand.

I agree.  Jmo, but the DNC is doing the picking.   Poor Joe is not capable.  That so many would vote for a man with obvious advanced dementia is appalling.

3 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Definition of “hate” -  VERB - Feel intense and passionate dislike for (someone).

NOUN - Intense or passionate dislike.

You may not like the word, but it describes most Democrats feelings toward Trump.

I strongly dislike trump the politician. The only time I discuss trump is on this board. If Trump wins 2020 I won’t be losing sleep.

42 minutes ago, Setx fan said:

Last I checked Kamala Harris is not that popular among the black community. There wasn’t a lot of good energy concerning her maybe a year ago when she was mentioned as a potential candidate. 

She’s black, female, a democrat & not Trump. They’ll love her. I mean, they got Biden who’s telling you, “You ain’t Black if you don’t vote for me”. I guess you can’t have too much problem with his girl Kamala. At least she’s not trying to take away your heritage. 

8 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

She’s black, female, a democrat & not Trump. They’ll love her. I mean, they got Biden who’s telling you, “You ain’t Black if you don’t vote for me”. I guess you can’t have too much problem with his girl Kamala. At least she’s not trying to take away your heritage. 

Kamala is a former prosecutor. She has allegedly had many innocent blacks locked up. I believe at least one was proven innocent after doing years. Yea a lot of people will vote for Biden just because he’s not Trump but that won’t be enough for others like me. He’s going to lose a lot more voters with this addition. Especially in California where they know her really well and probably dislike her more than Trump 

7 minutes ago, Setx fan said:

Kamala is a former prosecutor. She has allegedly had many innocent blacks locked up. I believe at least one was proven innocent after doing years. Yea a lot of people will vote for Biden just because he’s not Trump but that won’t be enough for others like me. He’s going to lose a lot more voters with this addition. Especially in California where they know her really well and probably dislike her more than Trump 

I hope you are right. I think hate on the left goes in this order though. 
1. Trump

2. Freedom

3. America

4. Satan