Biden's Pick?

Reagan

33 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Ha, Ha. Somebody is "big mad". I earned everything that I have received. Why do you make the assumption that a black person can't be successful unless someone gives him something? Your ignorance is astonishing. Again, you  have white privilege, and you couldn't use that to your advantage.i feel sorry for you. 

I feel sorry for someone who passes thermal’s off as big girl when they are not. My assumption covers 99%. You must be special. You didn’t answer whether you still live in the hood. Do you? 
Didn’t answer the SAT question. What about government loan or Pell grants?

6 hours ago, Big girl said:

Ha, Ha. Somebody is "big mad". I earned everything that I have received. Why do you make the assumption that a black person can't be successful unless someone gives him something? Your ignorance is astonishing. Again, you  have white privilege, and you couldn't use that to your advantage.i feel sorry for you. 

Why do you feel one is privileged if they are white?  Your ignorance never ceases to amaze!!

On 8/17/2020 at 9:30 PM, Big girl said:

During the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade, African slaves were dropped off in Jamaica, so they have African origins like me. She has African origins and she lives in America, hence the name African-American. Geez!!!!! WOW. Stick to defining white people. 

Dropped off? Was it like a cruise ship port of call? They were probably bought and paid for by Kamala’s ancestors. Oops, you gonna ask Kamala for reparations? Who needs to educate themself on their own history?

I have Irish, English, and Coonass origin. I simply call myself an American. African American is a systemic racist term and is divisive. Thought you didn’t like terms like that.