Joe Biden will be the 46th President of the USA

BADSANTA

On 7/17/2020 at 11:20 PM, Reagan said:

How has President Trump disappointed you?

I believe Trump never left campaign mode. I truly believed that trump and Hillary was the worst decision one would ever have to make. I don’t care too much for joe but a vote for Joe is a vote against trump and trumplism at this point. 

22 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

I believe Trump never left campaign mode. I truly believed that trump and Hillary was the worst decision one would ever have to make. I don’t care too much for joe but a vote for Joe is a vote against trump and trumplism at this point. 

So do you believe Biden is better for our country?

as far as economy goes who do you believe is better fit to bring it back like it was before pandemic?

2 hours ago, PAMFAM10 said:

So, trying to follow the Constitution bothers you?

14 hours ago, stevenash said:

That suggests that you believe that Mr. Trump had nothing to do with the economic results during his tenure prior to the Corona Virus?

No I give trump credit for the past 4 years economic wise. 

look my belief my way of thinking is from 2010 till now I haven’t felt any change at all economically speaking. Numbers is numbers . I’m sure some have felt the difference. And that can be pure ignorance (reminder I’ve only been a adult under Obama and trump administrations)

12 hours ago, Reagan said:

So, trying to follow the Constitution bothers you?

Constitution this or that the constitution means whatever you want it to stand for our highest court members the Supreme Court can’t even agree on it. What’s constitutional to you might not be to the next. We’ve been adding debating what it means from day 1. And political status aside I can ask a Two republicans what this right mean to them and Get two completely different answers.

My vote will be a vote against trumplism

9 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

That is what obama taught you.  Remember his magic wand statement?  Trump found it, by the way.  That statement by obama just shows the dims ineptness in dealing with the economy.

This is what I taught myself. I did not vote for Obama so there’s that. Why can’t you accept that a educated man can think opposite from you without being some robot.

1 hour ago, PAMFAM10 said:

This is what I taught myself. I did not vote for Obama so there’s that. Why can’t you accept that a educated man can think opposite from you without being some robot.

How is it that the economy almost immediately came roaring back after obama was out of office?  Could it be relaxing of regulations on big business that the dims had killed them with for 8 years?  Why is it hard to see that Trump has been the best thing for the economy in a long time?  Biden will once again ruin it if elected!  Wait and see!!

5 hours ago, PAMFAM10 said:

I applaud a free thinker. It’s what we all must be or we do become robots. It’s not so much that you think opposite occasionally, it’s that you think opposite every time. The odds are that I, nor you, can be wrong every time. How can we possibly think opposite on everything? 

I didn’t vote for Obama either....I didn’t vote. Didn’t like McCain...still don’t even though he is gone. Didn’t like Obama because of his left left leaning policies and as it turns out, he divided this country racially. McCain would have been a disaster, Romney too. They are both Rinos. Trump is a conservative and his economic policies have proven successful. The first priority of a president is to protect the American people. I don’t see democrats doing that at all. Next is to keep businesses here thus creating jobs. Trump has done a wonderful doing just that. All that boo hoo my feelings got hurt is for panty-weights and keeps legislators from doing what is important.

11 minutes ago, baddog said:

I applaud a free thinker. It’s what we all must be or we do become robots. It’s not so much that you think opposite occasionally, it’s that you think opposite every time. The odds are that I, nor you, can be wrong every time. How can we possibly think opposite on everything? 

I didn’t vote for Obama either....I didn’t vote. Didn’t like McCain...still don’t even though he is gone. Didn’t like Obama because of his left left leaning policies and as it turns out, he divided this country racially. McCain would have been a disaster, Romney too. They are both Rinos. Trump is a conservative and his economic policies have proven successful. The first priority of a president is to protect the American people. I don’t see democrats doing that at all. Next is to keep businesses here thus creating jobs. Trump has done a wonderful doing just that. All that boo hoo my feelings got hurt is for panty-weights and keeps legislators from doing what is important.

Many forget this.

Trump has done this better than any of the  Last 4 presidents.....and he s been up against a liberal house.

4 minutes ago, 5GallonBucket said:

Many forget this.

Trump has done this better than any of the  Last 4 presidents.....and he s been up against a liberal house.

I stole that from tvc. Even though it is true, he brought it to light awhile back. Unlike Biden, I will give credit when I use someone else’s words.

4 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

How is it that the economy almost immediately came roaring back after obama was out of office?  Could it be relaxing of regulations on big business that the dims had killed them with for 8 years?  Why is it hard to see that Trump has been the best thing for the economy in a long time?  Biden will once again ruin it if elected!  Wait and see!!

I was alive during Obama and trump years. My opinion from my view point not the libs. Is that I fell no change at all economically my taxes, bills, pay rate(up becauseIn that Good😉 healthcare all reminded the same.

So I’m not voting on economics alone I’m voting against trumplism.

1 hour ago, baddog said:

When did trump become a conservative? Because up until election he lived his life even supported liberal ideas. Is trump more conservative  than Cruz? This is my definition of trumplism. Trump has completely tooken over the republicans party. So you have to ask yourself if trump wasn’t more conservative than Cruz how did he win the Republican Party. If conservatism values is what matter most Cruz will be president Right? I believe It’s the things trump says and his behavior that got him elected. PAMFAM say the war  in Middle East bad. (Ridicule) Trump says war was bad put a number on the bush family like no other (crickets) PAMFAM dislike Cruz(ridicule) Trump labels him lying ted talks about his wife (crickets)

Trump promised his base he’ll fix immigration build a walk and get rid of ahca he did none of these things. And he once had the senate and house. Still Trumplism is high.(the man said it himself he can shoot someone and not lose one supporter) Trumplism.

If there was a single cause that would make me egar to vote democratic it’s Trump.

You don’t know how I think 

abortion I believe is morally wrong on many levels but just saying oh let’s make it illegal won’t change anything it’s no compromise. So I stay pro choice

welfare just cutting or ending welfare wont help the Americans people. No compromise or meaningful ideas how to lower the problem 

that’s just a few examples I’m a middle man I’ll vote for a handful of republicans and a handful of dems. It’s whoever makes since to me.

5 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

When did trump become a conservative? Because up until election he lived his life even supported liberal ideas. Is trump more conservative  than Cruz? This is my definition of trumplism. Trump has completely tooken over the republicans party. So you have to ask yourself if trump wasn’t more conservative than Cruz how did he win the Republican Party. If conservatism values is what matter most Cruz will be president Right? I believe It’s the things trump says and his behavior that got him elected. PAMFAM say the war  in Middle East bad. (Ridicule) Trump says war was bad put a number on the bush family like no other (crickets) PAMFAM dislike Cruz(ridicule) Trump labels him lying ted talks about his wife (crickets)

Trump promised his base he’ll fix immigration build a walk and get rid of ahca he did none of these things. And he once had the senate and house. Still Trumplism is high.(the man said it himself he can shoot someone and not lose one supporter) Trumplism.

If there was a single cause that would make me egar to vote democratic it’s Trump.

abortion I believe is morally wrong on many levels but just saying oh let’s make it illegal won’t change anything it’s no compromise. So I stay pro choice

welfare just cutting or ending welfare wont help the Americans people. No compromise or meaningful ideas how to lower the problem 

that’s just a few examples I’m a middle man I’ll vote for a handful of republicans and a handful of dems. It’s whoever makes since to me.

Abortion alone should make one not vote dim.  Condoning of murder?

3 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

Abortion alone should make one not vote dim.  Condoning of murder?

Murder is Murder thou shall not kill.Yet capital Murder is still legal in this country (and I’m smart enough to know the difference between kill a unborn innocent baby to a criminal) but however you slice it it’s still Murder... I’m against all forms of Murder. That’s just me.

6 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

Trump SCJ picks = conservative

Trump's rebuilding the military = conservative

Trump's tax cuts = conservative

Trump's rebuilding 200 miles of dilapidated border wall = conservative (we all know who is blocking his attempts to rebuild the wall, be honest about that)

Trump being the only President with the stones to stand up to China = conservative (we all know that Biden will lay down for China if elected)

I would be the last to say that Trump is a conservative but many of the policies he has passed ARE conservative, that's all that matters.  He is also the first Republican that will stand up to and for the most part, defeat the childish Democrats at every turn.

You don't like Trump, I get it.  But that's what is going south in a hurry in this country, folks are voting based on emotion because they don't LIKE someone, even though they have shown that they are capable of producing a great economy with record low unemployment rates, even among minorities, all the while Obama said it could not be done.  Now folks are actually considering voting Obama's VP in who we know will head down the same path,  all because the don't like Trump. 

Vote with your head, not your feelings.

5 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

Murder is Murder thou shall not kill.Yet capital Murder is still legal in this country (and I’m smart enough to know the difference between kill a unborn innocent baby to a criminal) but however you slice it it’s still Murder... I’m against all forms of Murder. That’s just me.

It actually says Thou shall not take an innocent life in Hebrew.  The Bible is full of examples of capital punishment.

Poor argument to compare the death penalty to abortion.