Mail-In Ballots/Voting

Hagar

Many liberals are pushing this.  Do you wonder why?  Sure makes cheating easy.   Here’s a story from a City vote in Paterson, NJ, Pop. 145,627.   There were 16,747 votes received, and only 13,557 (81%) were deemed valid.   The remainder (19%) were found to be fraudulent.  All this by 4 men.   Can you imagine how this type Fraud could affect a National Election.   I’m sorry, but that’s unacceptable.   Voting must be done in person.  Give folks more time, but no Mail-In ballots.

This is the hidden content, please

I saw something about voter fraud. It was one man going into nursing homes, using patients information, and never asking who they wanted to vote for. Investigators matched up the signatures to one man. Thousands of them in one county. I suppose he was just a disposable pawn controlled by local party leader. Trickle down corruption.

4 hours ago, Hagar said:

Many liberals are pushing this.  Do you wonder why?  Sure makes cheating easy.   Here’s a story from a City vote in Paterson, NJ, Pop. 145,627.   There were 16,747 votes received, and only 13,557 (81%) were deemed valid.   The remainder (19%) were found to be fraudulent.  All this by 4 men.   Can you imagine how this type Fraud could affect a National Election.   I’m sorry, but that’s unacceptable.   Voting must be done in person.  Give folks more time, but no Mail-In ballots.

This is ripe for fraud.  The same bunch(democrats) that are against voter ID are pushing this.  Voter ID makes things honest.  The Dems can't have that!

3 minutes ago, Reagan said:

This is ripe for fraud.  The same bunch(democrats) that are against voter ID are pushing this.  Voter ID makes things honest.  The Dems can't have that!

Absolutely.  I figure in an honest election, Trump wins easy.   If we go to mail-in voting, he hasn’t a prayer.   That one town indicates right at 20% voter fraud.   He can’t beat that.

15 minutes ago, DonTheCon2k20 said:

while trump and people from his administration vote by mail (lol!). You low IQ voters are easily brainwashed once again 🤡🤡🤡

PORTLAND, Maine (AP) — The now-disbanded voting integrity commission launched by the Trump administration uncovered no evidence to support claims of widespread voter fraud, according to an analysis of administration documents released Friday.

In a letter to Vice President Mike Pence and Kansas Secretary of State Kris Kobach, who are both Republicans and led the commission, Maine Secretary of State Matthew Dunlap said the documents show there was a “pre-ordained outcome” and that drafts of a commission report included a section on evidence of voter fraud that was “glaringly empty.”

How to you feel about Dims fighting ID for voting, and wanting to give illegals the right to vote in our elections?

2 hours ago, DonTheCon2k20 said:

Here’s my thoughts -

mail in voting - if the president and his administration can vote by mail, then all Americans should be able to, as well. Duh. All or none. 

voter ID laws - I think this is one of those talking points that are good PR for re-election purposes but in reality.. it’s not really preventing anything and probably making it slightly harder for poorer rural Americans to vote. See the article I linked above in which Trumps own committee could not find widespread voter fraud. Additionally - why in the hell would an illegal person go stand in line for hours and subject themselves to potentially getting caught and arrested

illegals getting voting rights - I don’t believe illegals should be allowed to vote until/unless they become a U.S . Citizen through the traditional immigration channels 

ID cards are free!

But.....but....the dims want to do away with the electoral college. Why would they want to do that? They want open borders. Why would they want illegals here if they can’t get their vote? Pelosi already showed how much she loves them. She told that reporter with illegals at hand that she had to get the illegals OUT OF THERE! Who wants the mail-in voting.....THE DIMS.

When your platform does not attract American voters, then one must change voting laws to include people who are not even Americans....but let’s scream foul about Russian interference all the way to possible impeachment.

5 hours ago, DonTheCon2k20 said:

while trump and people from his administration vote by mail (lol!). You low IQ voters are easily brainwashed once again 🤡🤡🤡

PORTLAND, Maine (AP) — The now-disbanded voting integrity commission launched by the Trump administration uncovered no evidence to support claims of widespread voter fraud, according to an analysis of administration documents released Friday.

In a letter to Vice President Mike Pence and Kansas Secretary of State Kris Kobach, who are both Republicans and led the commission, Maine Secretary of State Matthew Dunlap said the documents show there was a “pre-ordained outcome” and that drafts of a commission report included a section on evidence of voter fraud that was “glaringly empty.”

If there is no voter fraud, then why is your side always against requiring voter ID's?

From the article:  "Dunlap, a Democrat, told The Associated Press. “There’s no real evidence of it anywhere.”"  What did you think the commie was going to say?!

Here’s my thoughts -

mail in voting - if the president and his administration can vote by mail, then all Americans should be able to, as well. Duh. All or none. 

voter ID laws - I think this is one of those talking points that are good PR for re-election purposes but in reality.. it’s not really preventing anything and probably making it slightly harder for poorer rural Americans to vote. See the article I linked above in which Trumps own committee could not find widespread voter fraud. Additionally - why in the hell would an illegal person go stand in line for hours and subject themselves to potentially getting caught and arrested

illegals getting voting rights - I don’t believe illegals should be allowed to vote until/unless they become a U.S . Citizen through the traditional immigration channels 

Are you telling me that we agree on a point (illegals)? Yikes. But I agree on that point. 

10 hours ago, DonTheCon2k20 said:

So four men accounted for almost 20% of the votes in a recent Mail-In election, and you respond with a study that “there’s no evidence of widespread voter fraud”.   NJ just opened up full voting by mail in 2018, that’s when the study ended.   So that study didn’t involve full scale mail-in voting in most states.   Then I posted another voter fraud story from 2019.   If you don’t think there will be full scale voter fraud if everyone goes to mail-in voting, you’re either extremely naive, or you don’t fully understand the hatred the Left has for Trump.