BLM wants to tear down Jesus, too...

CardinalBacker

This is the hidden content, please

If riots, violence, and vandalism aren't enough to convince you that BLM and every single person that supports the movement is a racist, anti-Christian, member of a terrorist organization... you need to open your eyes.  

If you don't have a problem with tearing down confederate statutes.... and then you don't have a problem with tearing down any statue from before confederate times (Washington, Jefferson, Jackson, etc...)... then maybe you might get concerned if they are offended by your church and want to tear that down, too?

If you still can't denounce Black Lives Matter, then you're no better than a Klansman.

Personally I've never seen anyone from BLM.  I've never been to their meetings.  I don't contribute money to them in any way.  The same with the KKK, the Nazis, etc.  

One of my favorite movies about Christ is The Gospel of John.  The lead actor was white, with blue eyes and long brown hair.  I overlooked all that so I could focus on the message the film conveyed.  That's just me.  I doubt seriously if Jesus looked European, but I don't care to open that Pandora's box of controversy.  Besides, worshipping idols and icons in the name of worshipping Jesus is a sin. See the 2nd commandment.  

I didn't sign off on tearing down all those statues.  Let them stay.  They are going to all burn up soon anyway along with the rest of this world.  

1 hour ago, Kountzer said:

Personally I've never seen anyone from BLM.  I've never been to their meetings.  I don't contribute money to them in any way.  The same with the KKK, the Nazis, etc.  

One of my favorite movies about Christ is The Gospel of John.  The lead actor was white, with blue eyes and long brown hair.  I overlooked all that so I could focus on the message the film conveyed.  That's just me.  I doubt seriously if Jesus looked European, but I don't care to open that Pandora's box of controversy.  Besides, worshipping idols and icons in the name of worshipping Jesus is a sin. See the 2nd commandment.  

I didn't sign off on tearing down all those statues.  Let them stay.  They are going to all burn up soon anyway along with the rest of this world.  

So there are no Jesus’ on the cross in your church?

5 hours ago, baddog said:

So there are no Jesus’ on the cross in your church?

Are there icons or pictures of Jesus on the cross in my church?  No.  The fact  He did is one of the greatest events in the history of this world.   That biblical truth stands on its own merit.  I don't need to wear it around my neck on a chain to make it more significant.

5 minutes ago, Kountzer said:

Are there icons or pictures of Jesus on the cross in my church?  No.  The fact  He did is one of the greatest events in the history of this world.   That biblical truth stands on its own merit.  I don't need to wear it around my neck on a chain to make it more significant.

No cross in your church?

14 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

This is the hidden content, please

If riots, violence, and vandalism aren't enough to convince you that BLM and every single person that supports the movement is a racist, anti-Christian, member of a terrorist organization... you need to open your eyes.  

If you don't have a problem with tearing down confederate statutes.... and then you don't have a problem with tearing down any statue from before confederate times (Washington, Jefferson, Jackson, etc...)... then maybe you might get concerned if they are offended by your church and want to tear that down, too?

If you still can't denounce Black Lives Matter, then you're no better than a Klansman.

i remember saying BLM was racist hate group just like the KKK but no one wanted to hear that...... lol

9 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

No cross in your church?

Does it matter?  Gang bangers wear crosses.  It does not make them better.  Same for the KKK. Do they burn crosses because they are overwhelmed with love?.   Since everyone is set on vilifying blm maybe they use crosses too.  IDK.

6 minutes ago, Kountzer said:

Does it matter?  Gang bangers wear crosses.  It does not make them better.  Same for the KKK. Do they burn crosses because they are overwhelmed with love?.   Since everyone is set on vilifying blm maybe they use crosses too.  IDK.

Just asking a simple question,  you want to preach at others about worshiping idols simply because they may have an image of Jesus in their church.

When asked if you have a cross in your church (which you probably do) I get a non answer.

3 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Just asking a simple question,  you want to preach at others about worshiping idols simply because they may have an image of Jesus in their church.

When asked if you have a cross in your church (which you probably do) I get a non answer.

I was not preaching to others. I stated my perspective.  I don't remember seeing many crosses.  I haven't been directly in church in a couple of months now, due to the virus pandemic.  I am sure there are church bulletins with pictures of the cross.  There are no stained glass windows with the cross. It is just a church.  

4 hours ago, Kountzer said:

I was not preaching to others. I stated my perspective.  I don't remember seeing many crosses.  I haven't been directly in church in a couple of months now, due to the virus pandemic.  I am sure there are church bulletins with pictures of the cross.  There are no stained glass windows with the cross. It is just a church.  

Well... once all images of Christ are gone, they'll need to make sure that all income into the church is taxed, as well as the property itself will no longer be tax exempt.  Also, the Bible is to be banished for it's hate towards gays... you won't be allowed to preach from the word.  In fact, that building itself was built by untaxed tithes, so between that and the history of sexual violence committed by clergy, they'll now be seizing your "just a church" and turning it into a community center.  Because that's only fair.