Systemic Racism

Chester86

Minneapolis itself has been entirely in the hands of Democrats for over five decades; the ‘systemic racism’ there was built by successive Democrat administrations.  We are training leaders who intend, explicitly, to destroy one of the only truly successful ethnically diverse societies in modern history. 

From the article:  "The ever-present soft bigotry of low expectations and the permanent claim that the solutions to the plight of my people rest exclusively on the goodwill of whites rather than on our own hard work is psychologically devastating. No other group in America is systematically demoralized in this way by its alleged allies. A whole generation of black children are being taught that only by begging and weeping and screaming will they get handouts from guilt-ridden whites."

This is the hidden content, please

1 hour ago, LumRaiderFan said:

This is the kind of ridiculous crap that will make folks choose sides that never gave this a thought about being racist.

This is literally what I buy a couple of times a year when I buy pancake mix... mostly because of the marketing, lol.  I'm curious as to the re-brand will be, or if they just hop out of the market. 

1 hour ago, CardinalBacker said:

This is literally what I buy a couple of times a year when I buy pancake mix... mostly because of the marketing, lol.  I'm curious as to the re-brand will be, or if they just hop out of the market. 

Perhaps the new label will be a picture of a looting episode and the product name will now be CHOP

16 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

How many black people have eaten Aunt Jemima over the 150 years of its existence, and not given it a second thought about it being a racist product.  Pure stupidity!!!!

No doubt in my mind the saying, “You can’t fix stupid”, originated when someone was talking about Democrats.

1 hour ago, PAMFAM10 said:

I’ve never brought this brand I always thought it was racist. 

That's wild.... I always bought it because I was proud that they had stuck with their marketing campaign.   I mean, if you're gonna buy soul food who better to buy it from?

Same reason I buy Tony Cachere's and Zatarain's when I shop for cajun food/spices.   When I was kid I liked Chef Boy-R-Dee for my canned Italian food.  That guy wearing the yellow slicker suit for Mrs. Gordon's fish dicks.  

But some people see racism behind every bush and shrub. 

32 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

That's wild.... I always bought it because I was proud that they had stuck with their marketing campaign.   I mean, if you're gonna buy soul food who better to buy it from?

Same reason I buy Tony Cachere's and Zatarain's when I shop for cajun food/spices.   When I was kid I liked Chef Boy-R-Dee for my canned Italian food.  That guy wearing the yellow slicker suit for Mrs. Gordon's fish dicks.  

But some people see racism behind every bush and shrub. 

What in hell did they feed you as a child? 
LMAO!

My post about not eating the syrup was being facetious and a little sarcastic. It never crossed my mind as being racist. (I always liked Steen’s in the yellow can, anyway.) Neither did eating chicken from a southern plantation owning colonel’s place. I just thought it was chicken. 

22 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

What in hell did they feed you as a child? 
LMAO!

My post about not eating the syrup was being facetious and a little sarcastic. It never crossed my mind as being racist. (I always liked Steen’s in the yellow can, anyway.) Neither did eating chicken from a southern plantation owning colonel’s place. I just thought it was chicken. 

I think it called a Freudian slip. The truth shall set you free. LoL

What about pace picante salsa? The other brand was made in NYC. The most diverse city in the world.