Putin’s got his boy’s back

UT alum

On 11/26/2019 at 9:45 AM, stevenash said:

UT Alum- do you believe that the government needs to be more involved in running the economy of this country or should they be minimally involved?

It’s about the right mix now, if the teeth get put back into EPA and Interior. 

• 3 weeks later...

I thought Trump was Russia’s puppet?

President Donald Trump has signed a law that will impose sanctions on any firm that helps Russia's state-owned gas company, Gazprom, finish a pipeline into the European Union.

The sanctions target firms building Nord Stream 2, an undersea pipeline that will allow Russia to increase gas exports to Germany.

The US considers the project a security risk to Europe.

This is the hidden content, please

Outrageous!

5 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

Are you not aware that if Trump had not repealed the regulations set forth by the Dims, the economy would still be as bad, if not worse, than when the chosen one was in office?  Evidently not!

Can you cite any of those stimulating deregulations?

22 minutes ago, UT alum said:

Can you cite any of those stimulating deregulations?

Some articles may not agree with the deregulation but who cares about their opinion...the main goal was to point out that it’s happening.

• 2 years later...
On 11/21/2019 at 5:17 PM, 5GallonBucket said:

Actually if we get technical Biden is not a political opponent of trump yet. Biden has to win primary and he won’t.  Biden’s opponents are Harris. Warren. Booker sanders  etc etc.

he asked to investigate burisma about illegal dealings and corruption that involved the Biden’s.
Trump has nothing to worry about when it comes to Biden Running against him for 2020 much less anyone else one.

@45thSucks

So are you hook line and sinker on believing all things govt.

2 hours ago, 45thSucks said:

No sir, not at all! This is funny coming from ppl who believed everything the last administration said 

I don’t believe everything the last admin said but I know this I can’t believe anything the liberals say.

and both bush s I disagreed with many of their stances and policies 

i vary rarely watch any speeches or addresses that political figures make ……on both sides.

7 minutes ago, 5GallonBucket said:

So do you fully believe Biden is a competent president?  

if your not hook line and sinker….are you 100% confident in the election process?

yes or no

I don't believe biden is a good president at all

I believe all elections have fraud, I believe 2016 and 2020 had fraud.. just not enough to overturn either of the elections

I do believe biden won cause majority of his votes was a vote against Conald and not for biden! I believe if Don the Con is on the 2024 ticket it'll be the same outcome... it'd be nice for both parties to move back towards the middle, the left is to far left and the right is a cult, I'm for neither of these parties but I do believe not long ago the D's were a party more for the middle class and I wish they'd get back thay way, if the chose a tulsi gabbard or someone of that sort they'll win 2024 also.. if they're dumb enough to chose biden or Hillary it'll be a close race... if R's chose DeSantis they'll win JMO

Conald has no chance unless Hillary is on the ticket just like 16

14 minutes ago, 45thSucks said:

the left is to far left and the right is a cult

"Cult" from Wikipedia 

In the English-speaking world, the term cult often carries derogatory connotations. In this sense, it has been considered a subjective term, used as an ad hominem attack against groups with differing doctrines or practices. As such, religion scholar Megan Goodwin defined the term cult, when it is used by the layperson, as often being shorthand for a "religion I don't like".

44 minutes ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

"Cult" from Wikipedia 

In the English-speaking world, the term cult often carries derogatory connotations. In this sense, it has been considered a subjective term, used as an ad hominem attack against groups with differing doctrines or practices. As such, religion scholar Megan Goodwin defined the term cult, when it is used by the layperson, as often being shorthand for a "religion I don't like".

And then there's this 👇🏾

"A cult is a group or movement held together by a shared commitment to a charismatic leader or ideology. It has a belief system that has the answers to all of life's questions and offers a special solution to be gained only by following the leader's rules".Sep 15, 2016

And also this 👇🏾

a system of religious veneration and devotion directed toward a particular figure or object.

"the cult of St. Olaf"

a relatively small group of people having religious beliefs or practices regarded by others as strange or sinister.

"a network of Satan-worshiping cults"

Similar:

sect

religious group

denomination

religious order

church

faith

faith community

belief

persuasion

affiliation

movement

group

body

faction

clique

a misplaced or excessive admiration for a particular person or thing.

"a cult of personality surrounding things"

We can all cherry pick the term how we'd like.. this is the terms I use it for, feel free to see it how you plz

3 hours ago, 45thSucks said:

And then there's this 👇🏾

"A cult is a group or movement held together by a shared commitment to a charismatic leader or ideology. It has a belief system that has the answers to all of life's questions and offers a special solution to be gained only by following the leader's rules".Sep 15, 2016

And also this 👇🏾

a system of religious veneration and devotion directed toward a particular figure or object.

"the cult of St. Olaf"

a relatively small group of people having religious beliefs or practices regarded by others as strange or sinister.

Similar:

sect

religious group

denomination

religious order

church

faith

faith community

belief

persuasion

affiliation

movement

group

body

faction

clique

We can all cherry pick the term how we'd like.. this is the terms I use it for, feel free to see it how you plz

I enjoy being in the cult that wants lower taxes, smaller government, secure borders, energy independence and would like to stop murdering our most innocent for convenience.

2 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

I enjoy being in the cult that wants lower taxes, smaller government, secure borders, energy independence and would like to stop murdering our most innocent for convenience.

Why stop there? Keep listing all the things they help the D's get passed that keeps inflation and everything else going 

8 minutes ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

Doesn't matter, it's part of the party YOU vote for... meaning you support it! Remember? If you vote D even though you may not support abortion, your voting for it? Hypocrites, I'll stand my ground 

No need to get notted up, I’m simply saying there are lots of things the Republicans do that I disagree with, mainly spending too much, but they’re much closer to my ideas than the democrats for sure.

As far as standing your ground as a squishy moderate, knock yourself out.

4 hours ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

And then there's this 👇🏾

And also this 👇🏾

"the cult of St. Olaf"

Similar:

sect

religious group

denomination

religious order

church

faith

faith community

belief

persuasion

affiliation

movement

group

body

faction

clique

Kinda like you took the term “threat” to mean a personal attack. Glad to see you keep your dictionary handy. I think lots of people mistake the word cult for occult.

9 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

No need to get notted up, I’m simply saying there are lots of things the Republicans do that I disagree with, mainly spending too much, but they’re much closer to my ideas than the democrats for sure.

As far as standing your ground as a squishy moderate, knock yourself out.

Ever wonder why the first three letters of the word "cons"ervative are "con"? Me 2