Putin’s got his boy’s back

UT alum

23 minutes ago, Big girl said:

I don't care if he is removed. He is always going to have an asterisk by his name. Only 2 other Presidents have been impeached. That is really going to upset him, and that is going to bring me joy. 

Your joy will turn to sadness in November 2020.  That will bring me more joy, because I'm sure you'll be crying along with all the other snowflakes.

1 hour ago, Big girl said:

No, if he is impeached my happiness will overshadow any sadness I might feel. Trump is going to be so upset.

Why the happiness?  He will not be removed from office.  Clinton was impeached, no big deal.  The dummycrats would love for him to run like Nixon, but Trump will never resign.  He enjoys antagonizing the Dims so much.  He will be re-elected in 2020, so start planning your crying party.  You should know how to throw one of those.  

1 hour ago, BS Wildcats said:

Why the happiness?  He will not be removed from office.  Clinton was impeached, no big deal.  The dummycrats would love for him to run like Nixon, but Trump will never resign.  He enjoys antagonizing the Dims so much.  He will be re-elected in 2020, so start planning your crying party.  You should know how to throw one of those.  

Trump is thin skinned. Clinton isn't. His feelings are going to be hurt. 😁

22 hours ago, stevenash said:

Adam Schiff has said virtually the same thing.  Are you impressed with what the "witnesses" have had to say?  You made such a big deal about Sondland.  He offered nothing concrete- just another "interpretation" - and he did say Trump wanted nothing

How about Fiona Hill? You listen to her?

16 hours ago, Big girl said:

No, if he is impeached my happiness will overshadow any sadness I might feel. Trump is going to be so upset.

13 hours ago, Big girl said:

Upset? Feelings? Is this really what it's all about? 

Don't ask her on a straight tequila night

14 hours ago, Big girl said:

No way Trump is thin skinned.  No other POTUS in history has had to put up with the amount of hatred that has been thrown his way.  Despite all of that, he is doing his job better than most in recent history.

Keeping America great in 2020!!

Edited by BS Wildcats

1 hour ago, BS Wildcats said:

No way Trump is thin skinned.  No other POTUS in history has had to put up with the amount of hatred that has been thrown his way.  Despite all of that, he is doing his job better than most in recent history.

Keeping America great in 2020!!

President Obama dealt with a lot of hate. He never threw a "twitter" tantrum like Trump does. If people said something bad about me, I wouldn't respond, because they are irrelevant. Trump shows that he cares, which is pathetic.

21 minutes ago, Big girl said:

President Obama dealt with a lot of hate. He never threw a "twitter" tantrum like Trump does. If people said something bad about me, I wouldn't respond, because they are irrelevant. Trump shows that he cares, which is pathetic.

Your boy obama didn't endure near as much as Trump, yet through it all, Trump has far exceeded in helping this country more than that total failure you love so much.

TRUMP 2020!! Keeping America Great

3 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

Your boy obama didn't endure near as much as Trump, yet through it all, Trump has far exceeded in helping this country more than that total failure you love so much.

TRUMP 2020!! Keeping America Great

Trump is not doing a good job. He has made America the laughing stock of the world.

On 11/15/2019 at 7:56 PM, UT alum said:

Assuming they strong armed - where was the personal political gain? They were trying to carry out US policy of rooting out corruption in Ukraine to increase the odds that their democracy could succeed. Trump acts only for Trump.

There were European countries that backed what they were doing. They believed that there was corruption; as well. Biden was acting on behalf of the U.S. Trump was acting on behalf of himself. I believe the Biden was exonerated in 2015. I will have to  check. If he was, why is Trump concerned now? He has been in office since 2017.

10 minutes ago, Big girl said:

There were European countries that backed what they were doing. They believed that there was corruption; as well. Biden was acting on behalf of the U.S. Trump was acting on behalf of himself. I believe the Biden was exonerated in 2015. I will have to  check. If he was, why is Trump concerned now? He has been in office since 2017.

Biden was acting on behalf of his son.  How is that acting on behalf of the U.S.?  I'll grab some popcorn, because this should be good.  

5 minutes ago, Big girl said:

This is the hidden content, please

All I can tell you is that I heard the interview where Biden was bragging about withholding aid if the prosecutor that was investigating Burisma was not fired.  He even made the comment that if you don't believe me, call obama.  But we are supposed to believe that obama's administration was squeaky clean.  And some more info about Burisma, it was, and still may be, listed as one of the most corrupt countries in Ukraine.

3 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

All I can tell you is that I heard the interview where Biden was bragging about withholding aid if the prosecutor that was investigating Burisma was not fired.  He even made the comment that if you don't believe me, call obama.  But we are supposed to believe that obama's administration was squeaky clean.  And some more info about Burisma, it was, and still may be, listed as one of the most corrupt countries in Ukraine.

He was acting on behalf of the U.S, not himself. Why is Trump now concerned?

6 minutes ago, Big girl said:

He was acting on behalf of the U.S, not himself. Why is Trump now concerned?

He was working on behalf of his son.  There was a quid pro quo then, why all of a sudden is there concern with it now.  There has not been one ounce of proven fact during these sham hearings.  It has all been I heard this, or I was told this.