Nederland @ Crosby

outanup

Being in Crosby is going to be a tough call.  Hoping Big Ned continues to get better.  Run defense seemed pretty good last week and that's what we'll need.  Although these running backs are going to have a little more physical speed.  Containing will be the issue.  It's good to hear that they have passing issues.  Dogs by 7.

50 minutes ago, Physical Atmosphere said:

I wouldn't base too much off of stopping Vidors' offense. They stink this year and plus they stopped themselves if I remember correctly

They went Air-Raid on someone's D this yr, they're capable of doing some stuff on O. 

8 hours ago, Bigdog said:

They were good enough to beat Crosby right?

10-10-7-6 , That’s what the offense has scored in the last four games since beating Crosby. We’ve scored more points in that Crosby game than all four of the last games combined! So I would say the offense is struggling. Defense has been rock solid.

44 minutes ago, Physical Atmosphere said:

Do you think that just because Vidor beat Crosby that Ned will also beat them ? It doesn't work like that

no.  I know better than that.   It looks like Ned's defense is playing better than earlier this season.  They need to get the offense clicking and cut down on the penalties.