World Series - Houston Astros vs. Washington Nationals

Key moment.  
Altuve and his anxiousness/lack of patience given the situation.  5th inning reddick on third springer on 2nd. 1 out Pressure is on pitcher now.  Wait on your dang pitch. Swinging on crap outside the zone.  Pitcher had walked 2 batters the inning before.  You got Brantley and bregman coming up if altuve gets walked. There would ve been even more pressure on pitcher then, plus may force a pitching change.
I know altuve plays a certain way and usually produces but in that situation Hinch should ve told him to try and get the walk.

situational baseball.....gees

1 hour ago, 5GallonBucket said:

Key moment.  
Altuve and his anxiousness/lack of patience given the situation.  5th inning reddick on third springer on 2nd. 1 out Pressure is on pitcher now.  Wait on your dang pitch. Swinging on crap outside the zone.  Pitcher had walked 2 batters the inning before.  You got Brantley and bregman coming up if altuve gets walked. There would ve been even more pressure on pitcher then, plus may force a pitching change.
I know altuve plays a certain way and usually produces but in that situation Hinch should ve told him to try and get the walk.

Very good analysis and I totally agree. Watching strikes go down the middle while swinging at stuff that hit the freakin plate. Game started out good and went to sucking pretty quick. 

Game 7......

9 hours ago, 5GallonBucket said:

Key moment.  

That swing reminded me of some of Bagwell's and Biggio's swings.  Could not lay off breaking balk down and away.