Jasper at West Orange Stark

tennisbc

7 minutes ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

Please, we must push forward

Yep. Gotta stay on topic. I'm worried about this game, to be honest. I think the teams are very close from a talent perspective, but Jasper hasn't played smart football yet this year. We have way too many penalties and a lot of those are of the 15-yard variety. That can't happen much to us this week if we want to win the game. 

2 hours ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

Welcome back.

Thanks good to be back even if just for a few days went by a saw the jumbotron and the 112% on the field and talk to coach t. Everything looks great and I'm excited for my first game. My crystal ball had it 24 27 STANGZ. see yall tomorrow night I'll be on the sideline.

16 hours ago, Bulldogs92 said:

Yep. Gotta stay on topic. I'm worried about this game, to be honest. I think the teams are very close from a talent perspective, but Jasper hasn't played smart football yet this year. We have way too many penalties and a lot of those are of the 15-yard variety. That can't happen much to us this week if we want to win the game. 

Where is the new football stadium there im jasper I'm going to the jv game tonight 

35 minutes ago, wo-s#1 said:

He ain’t running wild on the Stangs ever again...he did it once though,which is better than most can say!nothing from the young man either cuz he is a beast 

I don't know that the o-line is as good as it was last year either. We're gonna have to run it well to win and we're capable with several guys that can break one, but it won't be like it was in Jasper last year. Hunt had over 350 that night and I think that was a school record. 

18 minutes ago, Bulldogs92 said:

I don't know that the o-line is as good as it was last year either. We're gonna have to run it well to win and we're capable with several guys that can break one, but it won't be like it was in Jasper last year. Hunt had over 350 that night and I think that was a school record. 

Our kids had alot of growing up to do after that game last especially defensively.lol they let the fastest guy (7)hunt run free bcz they didn't know there assignments.u wasn't gonna catch him.but the difference is the defense is better and understands what coach T wants.he and limbrick will get yards but they will be tough yards.jasper kids are tough. Great game is expected.and the only thing is bcz w.o has been starting slow.the worse thing that could happen is for jasper to call behind early.and take them out there game plan. Bcz when ur a quick scoring team.that is a running team.it will make it hard for them to come back and win 

12 minutes ago, dj said:

Our kids had alot of growing up to do after that game last especially defensively.lol they let the fastest guy (7)hunt run free bcz they didn't know there assignments.u wasn't gonna catch him.but the difference is the defense is better and understands what coach T wants.he and limbrick will get yards but they will be tough yards.jasper kids are tough. Great game is expected.and the only thing is bcz w.o has been starting slow.the worse thing that could happen is for jasper to call behind early.and take them out there game plan. Bcz when ur a quick scoring team.that is a running team.it will make it hard for them to come back and win 

Yep. We haven't had many teams that are built to rally in games. The turnover battle is gonna be huge. 

21 minutes ago, hardcore said:

Jasper and WOS will be a one sided game......Jasper has the talent and skill set to beat this below average WOS team but you cannot beat homegrown refs. I would pick Jasper 42-0 but since the game is at WOS my predictions REFS 35 Jasper 21. Hardcore 3:16.......That's the bottom line because Hardcore said so. 

Says the man who last week says this:

"WOS was down last year and they are down this year......I believe they will barely pull out a "W" against BC Friday night. WOS 49- BC 36."

Let's see, 46-7 is kinda like 49-36 but not really.  Guess that pick got Rock Bottomed!

Boy, am I glad that your hatred for this WO-S team that everyone says is a lot stronger than you will ever admit will keep you warm on these upcoming fall and winter nights.

Cause.....DO YOU SMELLLLLELELELELELL.....WHAT THE GRAD.......IS..........COOKIN'!

5 minutes ago, hardcore said:

Jasper and WOS will be a one sided game......Jasper has the talent and skill set to beat this below average WOS team but you cannot beat homegrown refs. I would pick Jasper 42-0 but since the game is at WOS my predictions REFS 35 Jasper 21. Hardcore 3:16.......That's the bottom line because Hardcore said so. 

You must be a Bridge City peep.....sour puss