Dallas ISD tournament

Professor

5 minutes ago, BADSANTA said:

Wilmer Hutchins beat this team by 20?

Somebody please help me with this because I know nothing about the game what does it matter how much one team beat the other team by each team and game does present it’s on match ups I do believe and when it’s time to go best believe TIGERS WILL BE READY so please stop 

43 minutes ago, kingjames said:

Somebody please help me with this because I know nothing about the game what does it matter how much one team beat the other team by each team and game does present it’s on match ups I do believe and when it’s time to go best believe TIGERS WILL BE READY so please stop 

Heck that not only goes for matchups among different teams but also when the same 2 teams play more than once.  I can remember times when one team beats the other by 20 and the next game it is the other way around.

46 minutes ago, kingjames said:

You can play your heart out all you want getting a tech and letting team down is what people will remember this has to stop 

That is the truth.  We have seen a few times this year some techs at tough times.  Don’t know how or what today’s was about but we have to take care of what we can control can’t argue or question the refs, they aren’t going to change their minds.

46 minutes ago, ST413 said:

That is the truth.  We have seen a few times this year some techs at tough times.  Don’t know how or what today’s was about but we have to take care of what we can control can’t argue or question the refs, they aren’t going to change their minds.

1 hour ago, kingjames said:

I agree - I can't stand seeing a player get a tech.