Crosby 56 Dayton 41/FINAL

WOSgrad

10 minutes ago, Bronco94 said:

I know we lost but Aj threw for 461 tonight with 4 tds, can i get an amen. Not that I’m a stats guy, well maybe a little. Took a beating but will be fine, the kid is tough enough, and I’m proud of him.  GO BRONCOS!!!!!!!!!

He wouldn't take a beating as often if y'all ran the ball more.  The defense starts tee-ing off with the blitz when they know it's going to be a pass.  

4 minutes ago, Bronco94 said:

I know we lost but Aj threw for 461 tonight with 4 tds, can i get an amen. Not that I’m a stats guy, well maybe a little. Took a beating but will be fine, the kid is tough enough, and I’m proud of him.  GO BRONCOS!!!!!!!!!

Aj  did a hell of job against a good Crosby team ! No Dayton player should hang his head tonight. The season isn't over we just need to move forward and get some wins.

Great job by both teams. Wish the score was a little different but oh well. Those boys played their butts off and I’m sure some of the people that were saying Stuff about A.J. not being that good of a q.b. Should be able to look at tonight’s game and realize he does pretty dang good. As for the broncos as a whole keep ur heads up y’all played a great game. Let’s go out next week and get that W. 

Oh and just for the record I had my crow with waffle fries in the 3rd. 

31 minutes ago, CCRed said:

He wouldn't take a beating as often if y'all ran the ball more.  The defense starts tee-ing off with the blitz when they know it's going to be a pass.  

When you getting 1-2 yards a carry you throw the ball, and yessir 461 is a career high, and we proud for that. Don’t think you gonna rain on this parade. The Crosby stands were packed and they got silenced a few times tonight, and that was some good stuff right there, i know our crowd was on and off and at the end more off but i stood at the very top all night. True to this, i ain’t new to this.

4 minutes ago, Bronco94 said:

When you getting 1-2 yards a carry you throw the ball, and yessir 461 is a career high, and we proud for that. Don’t think you gonna rain on this parade. The Crosby stands were packed and they got silenced a few times tonight, and that was some good stuff right there, i know our crowd was on and off and at the end more off but i stood at the very top all night. True to this, i ain’t new to this.

Nobody’s trying to rain on your parade. I’m just saying you need a running game to keep the defense honest and keep the QB from getting punished. 

2 hours ago, Curelover32 said:

CC RED

He wouldn't take a beating as often if y'all ran the ball more.  The defense starts tee-ing off with the blitz when they know it's going to be a pass.  -  #22 J.Santee  would be first team district if he utilized him more on offense ! he plays both ways and you would think when we get in the red zone he would be inserted in the game but it doesn't happen. He almost single handedly took over the game in the 4th quarter against BH offense and defense why he didn't use him tonight much is beyond me.

5 minutes ago, jayhawk said:

He wouldn't take a beating as often if y'all ran the ball more.  The defense starts tee-ing off with the blitz when they know it's going to be a pass.  -  #22 J.Santee  would be first team district if he utilized him more on offense ! he plays both ways and you would think when we get in the red zone he would be inserted in the game but it doesn't happen. He almost single handedly took over the game in the 4th quarter against BH offense and defense why he didn't use him tonight much is beyond me.

I saw that also but was happy to accept the coach’s ignorance. The only thing worse than that was the officiating crew having to discuss every call for several minutes. Whether I agreed with the call or not, just make the call and get on with the game !  The coaches didn’t need to use time outs, the officials were doing that for them. 

The rivalry between Crosby & Dayton is unpredictable like siblings that don’t like each other with some smack talking, hating & jealousy. Both teams had too many penalties & maybe its because of this. Dayton played hard & Crosby seems IMO to be good & lucky (very lucky) but I find it surprising that Dayton is winless. Dayton is tuff the qb certainly is & I think they will get wins, honestly I hope Dayton wins out. 

Crosby is playing with fire, I’m very happy we won & I hope we always beat Dayton but these  slow starts are worrying me. We are winning with a backup qb, some luck, great coaching & team work. Good job CODE RED. 

33 minutes ago, ScubaSteve said:

The rivalry between Crosby & Dayton is unpredictable like siblings that don’t like each other with some smack talking, hating & jealousy. Both teams had too many penalties & maybe its because of this. Dayton played hard & Crosby seems IMO to be good & lucky (very lucky) but I find it surprising that Dayton is winless. Dayton is tuff the qb certainly is & I think they will get wins, honestly I hope Dayton wins out. 

Crosby is playing with fire, I’m very happy we won & I hope we always beat Dayton but these  slow starts are worrying me. We are winning with a backup qb, some luck, great coaching & team work. Good job CODE RED. 

Thanks. I hope so too. And yessir he is tough, tough as Nails