Crosby 56 Dayton 41/FINAL

WOSgrad

11 minutes ago, CougarCal said:

Don’t even post anymore this year until Dayton beats somebody, talking about somebody else and round 3, when Dayton won’t even win 3 games this year.  SMH

Don't even post anymore this year until Crosby makes it past the 3rd round. SMH. 

42 minutes ago, Octfeb said:

All good things come to a end.. It's coming for Crosby.. Wait for it... Talk to me when you make it passed the 3 round. 

FYI I had no expectations for this game. As much as I would love to see my Broncos win... I am a realist... I hate it for the boys who work their butts off and haven't won a game yet... GO BRONCOS! 

How bout 5 rounds deep u idiot! In 2015! Crosby.  Dayton is nothing but a passage way to Novrosky’s for us. Your town sucks!!

34 minutes ago, Curelover32 said:

Ripping on a winless team after you barely survived pathetic Vidor.  No wander CC posters are despised on this site.

RJ will take care of you next week.  Cricket time again...

Haha barely survived your funny. Playing reserves in the 4th up 4 TD’s really close game...

27 minutes ago, Coog4Life2008 said:

How bout 5 rounds deep u idiot! In 2015! Crosby.  Dayton is nothing but a passage way to Novrosky’s for us. Your town sucks!!

Ok. 2014 you were corrected. But we won't stoop to name calling. Let's talk when you go to state. Looking at your screen name you may have graduated in 2008. If that's the case. I can see your hatred for Dayton. They were playing for the state title that year. While you were sitting at home... Just a thought though.  Congrats on the win.. 

I really didn't think Crosby would score 56 with the backup quarterback.  No offense to him but he was no threat to run the ball at all.  I don't think he had any rushes. Dayton was able to key on the single back in the backfield and still couldn't stop them. I think this game would have been real ugly if Howard would have played and pulled the ball and rushed for 100+ like he has been doing.  

59 minutes ago, Curelover32 said:

Ripping on a winless team after you barely survived pathetic Vidor.  No wander CC posters are despised on this site.

RJ will take care of you next week.  Cricket time again...

Come on man, Crosby has two wins with their starting QB not putting up any points, scoring 98 points in those games.  The only thing pathetic is you trying to jump on PNG's (RJ) bandwagon already just cause your mad. That winless Dayton team might end up beating Vidor. 

10 minutes ago, CCRed said:

I really didn't think Crosby would score 56 with the backup quarterback.  No offense to him but he was no threat to run the ball at all.  I don't think he had any rushes. Dayton was able to key on the single back in the backfield and still couldn't stop them. I think this game would have been real ugly if Howard would have played and pulled the ball and rushed for 100+ like he has been doing.  

Hey don't want to hear any excuses about your back up QB he did a great job besides we had our backup. Coach in.

7 minutes ago, jayhawk said:

Hey don't want to hear any excuses about your back up QB he did a great job besides we had our backup. Coach in.

Not making an excuse, just facts.  I didn't think they would score 56, he had 0 rushing attempts, and Howard would have had half the carries.  FACTS.

4 minutes ago, CCRed said:

Not making an excuse, just facts.  I didn't think they would score 56, he had 0 rushing attempts, and Howard would have had half the carries.  FACTS.

Just ribing you man + Still. liked the job your QB did and also  # 23  hell of a RB .