HS Employee Wants to Kill Whites

Hagar

1 hour ago, Kountzer said:

you kick hate it comes back.

Can you translate that? Are you (laughably) parroting many of the snowflake pundits that are actually claiming that Trump has unleased the hate by White Americans to become more prevalent, even after witnessing the hate by the Left in overwhelming fashion? Is this what you are suggesting? I have to ask for a translation because I can't believe anybody can be so stupid or naïve as to actually fall for that crap. Please show me that you are smarter than that.

20 hours ago, Kountzer said:

The black panthers hardly exist. They were infiltrated, murdered in their sleep, assassinated thrown in jail for 300 years and all that back in the 60 & early 70s.  What's left of them has been so compromised I doubt they could get within 15 miles of a school.   Both you and that guy are delusional.  If anybody is going to start a race war it will be 45 and his alt right buddies.  Like the guy who was in his cabinet who helped him get elected.

Farrakhan is just a gadfly.  He hates jews, but so do most of the alt right hate groups.  He is no more dangerous than they are, probably less dangerous.  Those guys can slick their hair back, put on a $1000 dollar suit and work in corporate america, or for fox and nobody knows or cares. 

If I went looking for it I could find hate video 10 times worse that farrakhan, put out by nazi and alt right thought leaders.  Or I could go get a copy of the turner diaries.  That's the stuff to be worried about.  I don't concern myself with that stuff cause I am not looking for it.   That's the difference.  You spend too much time looking for stupid dirt and mess.

There's no doubt you can find video of whites that hate blacks, but again, you're missing the point.  Those haters are not in the RNC, but Louis is big buddies with one of the heads of the DNC.  And the MSM, and all the Dems ignore it.  And btw, Louis hates whites.  Are you so uninformed you don't know that?  

7 hours ago, REBgp said:

There's no doubt you can find video of whites that hate blacks, but again, you're missing the point.  Those haters are not in the RNC, but Louis is big buddies with one of the heads of the DNC.  And the MSM, and all the Dems ignore it.  And btw, Louis hates whites.  Are you so uninformed you don't know that?  

He just ignores the fact that Farrakhan hates whites.  He is like the new tobies and big girls of the world, they tend to believe only whitey is racist.  

I don't pay much attention to Farrakhan, or who he associates with.  There's Arthur Jones, an anti semitic who will represent the GOP in a congressional race.  He probably hates blacks too.  I haven't checked, lol.  I don't sweat him either.

Still, you're talking about symptoms.  Jesus is coming back.  I don't think this world is going to be here all that long.  How long is long?  I don't know.  So I am not surprised at anything or what anyone has to say.

17 hours ago, Englebert said:

Can you translate that? Are you (laughably) parroting many of the snowflake pundits that are actually claiming that Trump has unleased the hate by White Americans to become more prevalent, even after witnessing the hate by the Left in overwhelming fashion? Is this what you are suggesting? I have to ask for a translation because I can't believe anybody can be so stupid or naïve as to actually fall for that crap. Please show me that you are smarter than that.

I would ask you to translate snowflake.  It is a term I don't use.  Better yet, I don't want to know.

I listen to Farrakhan occasionally.  He's  a good orator.  He always goes off on some strange tangent that loses me.  Basically I leave him alone.  I have no intention of being a muslim.  i try to respect their rights, but I have never had a desire to be one.  Which is ironic because I liked Malcolm X.  X, before he became a muslim was leaning toward becoming a 7th day adventist christian.  He should of become an adventist preacher  IMO.  One of the main reasons I keep my distance from the nation of islam (NOI) and farrakhan is because of the way they treated Malcolm.  So, when someone throws farrakhan at me that rolls off my back real easy.

3 hours ago, Kountzer said:

I listen to Farrakhan occasionally.  He's  a good orator.  He always goes off on some strange tangent that loses me.  Basically I leave him alone.  I have no intention of being a muslim.  i try to respect their rights, but I have never had a desire to be one.  Which is ironic because I liked Malcolm X.  X, before he became a muslim was leaning toward becoming a 7th day adventist christian.  He should of become an adventist preacher  IMO.  One of the main reasons I keep my distance from the nation of islam (NOI) and farrakhan is because of the way they treated Malcolm.  So, when someone throws farrakhan at me that rolls off my back real easy.

Reminds one of obama, that's all he was

I would ask you to translate snowflake.  It is a term I don't use.  Better yet, I don't want to know.

I had a feeling you would deflect. You make a statement you can't defend then run and hide when confronted. It's what snowflakes do. The laughter continues...and is just getting louder.

9 hours ago, Kountzer said:

I don't pay much attention to Farrakhan, or who he associates with.  There's Arthur Jones, an anti semitic who will represent the GOP in a congressional race.  He probably hates blacks too.  I haven't checked, lol.  I don't sweat him either.

Still, you're talking about symptoms.  Jesus is coming back.  I don't think this world is going to be here all that long.  How long is long?  I don't know.  So I am not surprised at anything or what anyone has to say.

this is exactly why our pastor had us all cash in our 401k's last year and give to proceeds over to him for the redeemed fund, he's going to use it to build a big monument to our lord and savior right after the rapture 

5 hours ago, Kountzer said:

You don't know/understand what a snowflake is?  I thought if one could quote chapter/verse, it  meant he was fully engaged, fully aware, and very insightful?

I doubt we ever figure this race thing out. Whats sad is the majority of people, in my opinion, don't harbor negative feelings about other races. It is the minority, both white and black, who will not let the rest of us be happy. The loudest ones, the ones that get heard, are not the voice for the majority. They are just the ones that make a story, or a report, or a headline. If racial kindness was written and filmed as much as racial hate, we would see the race issue is only between a select few. 

28 minutes ago, Tigers2010 said:

I doubt we ever figure this race thing out. Whats sad is the majority of people, in my opinion, don't harbor negative feelings about other races. It is the minority, both white and black, who will not let the rest of us be happy. The loudest ones, the ones that get heard, are not the voice for the majority. They are just the ones that make a story, or a report, or a headline. If racial kindness was written and filmed as much as racial hate, we would see the race issue is only between a select few. 

Excellent post. Those are the ones who get a mic shoved in their face. 

12 hours ago, Englebert said:

I had a feeling you would deflect. You make a statement you can't defend then run and hide when confronted. It's what snowflakes do. The laughter continues...and is just getting louder.

Let's just agree not to agree.  Winning some mythical argument with you or anyone else here is not going to gain me anything.   I no more trust or believe anything you have to say now than I did when I first posted here.  

2 hours ago, Kountzer said:

Let's just agree not to agree.  Winning some mythical argument with you or anyone else here is not going to gain me anything.   I no more trust or believe anything you have to say now than I did when I first posted here.  

How about you apologize for calling me and every White person a practicing racist, then I will think about giving two cents about anything you have to say. I have no qualms about breaking out the pedophile card against you after your pathetic revelations. And it's hilarious that you can even think about "winning" a mythical argument that is based on you race baiting, deflecting, then running like a frightened schoolgirl when challenged on your immature but all too common accusations. And I now have zero trust in anything you have to say knowing that your strategy of debate is to blame Whitey.

4 hours ago, Englebert said:

How about you apologize for calling me and every White person a practicing racist, then I will think about giving two cents about anything you have to say. I have no qualms about breaking out the pedophile card against you after your pathetic revelations. And it's hilarious that you can even think about "winning" a mythical argument that is based on you race baiting, deflecting, then running like a frightened schoolgirl when challenged on your immature but all too common accusations. And I now have zero trust in anything you have to say knowing that your strategy of debate is to blame Whitey.

I ain't apologizing for...you can go to hell.  Your ass is psyho.

I ain't apologizing for...you can go to hell.  Your ass is psyho.

2 hours ago, Kountzer said:

I never called you are anyone else a practicing racist.  that's a lie.  You're sick.   I do call you stupid.  Having anything to do with you is a waste of time.

These are pretty much the responses I expected from someone that is thin skinned but a self-described enlightened one that doesn't mind throwing out negative stereotypes based on nothing. Keep wallowing in your hate and we will keep laughing at you. 

1 hour ago, Englebert said:

These are pretty much the responses I expected from someone that is thin skinned but a self-described enlightened one that doesn't mind throwing out negative stereotypes based on nothing. Keep wallowing in your hate and we will keep laughing at you. 

With that next to last post, he may be a short timer.

5 hours ago, Kountzer said:

I never called you are anyone else a practicing racist.  that's a lie.  You're sick.   I do call you stupid.  Having anything to do with you is a waste of time.

Ahhh, another example of the tolerance and mutual respect that the left claims to own exclusively.