Mid County Madness predictions

NHSBulldogFan

5 minutes ago, PAT said:

I also noticed Shugs dad out there. Had a purple shirt on and the front said My sons back is hurt. As I passed him and read the back of his shirt it said my sons tired of carrying his team!!

I did see that. Did you see the shirt his mom had on? On the front was 44, on the back was, it doesnt matter, you lost!!!!!!!

8 minutes ago, PAT said:

I also noticed Shugs dad out there. Had a purple shirt on and the front said My sons back is hurt. As I passed him and read the back of his shirt it said my sons tired of carrying his team!!

Ok that was pretty funny

Wow. I am sure everyone has heard the rumors this week. But I just heard around the water cooler, that Nederland will have a different QB this week. Monte Barrow will now be the head coach/quarterback. I was told he is the only QB that knows how to neat P.N.G. without Uncle Larry on the sidelines...

4 hours ago, Stattrax said:

Wow. I am sure everyone has heard the rumors this week. But I just heard around the water cooler, that Nederland will have a different QB this week. Monte Barrow will now be the head coach/quarterback. I was told he is the only QB that knows how to neat P.N.G. without Uncle Larry on the sidelines...

Nope not the secret i know! Good thing Faircloth finally got him a QB! Things been looking real bad for you guys the last 20 plus years.