Crosby & LC-M fans, hear the news?

AggiesAreWe

On 9/21/2017 at 6:13 PM, RaiderGirl2010 said:

Anyone from Crosby going? I might go and if I do I'll sit on Crosby's side 

I am going.  I would imagine this game won't be attended as normal Crosby away games.  Non-district, short notice (I had trip to in-laws cancelled....boo...hoo), a bit of a drive. Had tons of room at Jasper visitor side.  LCM little smaller than that?

10 minutes ago, texbuzz said:

I am going.  I would imagine this game won't be attended as normal Crosby away games.  Non-district, short notice (I had trip to in-laws cancelled....boo...hoo), a bit of a drive. Had tons of room at Jasper visitor side.  LCM little smaller than that?

Yes I would think so. Plus it’s homecoming for us. 

51 minutes ago, Tigers2010 said:

This is going to be a beat down, no offense LCM. I love you guys.

51 minutes ago, Tigers2010 said:

This is going to be a beat down, no offense LCM. I love you guys.

Well good luck on your beat down against our neighbors WOS. When they get the lead try not to make the cheap shots so obvious next time.

33 minutes ago, CCbigfan said:

Can we wear our red uniforms please we don't want grass stains in our titey whities or do y'all have turf 

Golly gosh gee whiz....I wonder if there was something...anything...that I could point at and say - 

"This.  This is why so many people get irritated by Crosby fan on this forum."  

I guess we will never know....

12 hours ago, CCbigfan said:

Can we wear our red uniforms please we don't want grass stains in our titey whities or do y'all have turf 

Lol, the grass is so purty, you'll be thinking its turf.  Heck, dem kids in 21-5A ain't never smelt no natural grass.  Will be a great experience for dem.

Safe trip Crosby fans, and injury free game.

17 hours ago, LCM17 said:

Well good luck on your beat down against our neighbors WOS. When they get the lead try not to make the cheap shots so obvious next time.

There is a lot of "tigers" out there. Though I follow some of Silsbee athletics, I am in no way, shape, or form from Silsbee. I did not go to school there and I don't have any relatives that live or go there. So your attempt at insult does not reach me. Good try.

Enjoy the beatdown.

8 minutes ago, Tigers2010 said:

There is a lot of "tigers" out there. Though I follow some of Silsbee athletics, I am in no way, shape, or form from Silsbee. I did not go to school there and I don't have any relatives that live or go there. So your attempt at insult does not reach me. Good try.

Enjoy the beatdown.

Wasn’t trying to insult you. What Tigers are you then?

4 minutes ago, LCM17 said:

Wasn’t trying to insult you. What Tigers are you then?

"Tigers" is a reference to the school i  graduated from in 2006. "2010" is the year I welcomed my first child to the world.

And it was an insult. I simply stated an opinion on the game. I said "no offense" and "I love you guys". But this is not a good match up for LCM, they will have a hard time keeping a game with Crosby close,unless Crosby plays a lot of "2s". They might, though, because they are in the middle of district play. You got mad and tried to throw a shot about "getting beatdown by WOS" and "taking cheap shots". It is not a big deal, but those comments do not affect me because I have no connection with Silsbee. I tend to agree with you from that aspect. I think what took place in LCM last year was awful, as well as the hit on the Jasper QB. 

6 minutes ago, Tigers2010 said:

"Tigers" is a reference to the school i  graduated from in 2006. "2010" is the year I welcomed my first child to the world.

And it was an insult. I simply stated an opinion on the game. I said "no offense" and "I love you guys". But this is not a good match up for LCM, they will have a hard time keeping a game with Crosby close,unless Crosby plays a lot of "2s". They might, though, because they are in the middle of district play. You got mad and tried to throw a shot about "getting beatdown by WOS" and "taking cheap shots". It is not a big deal, but those comments do not affect me because I have no connection with Silsbee. I tend to agree with you from that aspect. I think what took place in LCM last year was awful, as well as the hit on the Jasper QB. 

Ok I got that the Tigers part lol but what Tigers were  you from? Lol Yeah you said you love us but it looked like it was more in a sarcastic way.   Yes if you read my post earlier about LCM, I said we were not favorite in the game. Our offense has had to many problems.  

7 minutes ago, LCM17 said:

Ok I got that the Tigers part lol but what Tigers were  you from? Lol Yeah you said you love us but it looked like it was more in a sarcastic way.   Yes if you read my post earlier about LCM, I said we were not favorite in the game. Our offense has had to many problems.  

The East Texas Baptist University.