West Orange-Stark at Vidor Scrimmage/Post comments here!

WOSgrad

47 minutes ago, Stattrax said:

WOW!!!!

C'mon Strattrax, you have to remember some of those great post last year by Rob.  Not only does he make full use of the English Language, he's clairvoyant.  Good gracious, he's royalty.  He's a King.

28 minutes ago, REBgp said:

C'mon Strattrax, you have to remember some of those great post last year by Rob.  Not only does he make full use of the English Language, he's clairvoyant.  Good gracious, he's royalty.  He's a King.

Yeah, your right, something has to be said for ole Robhasabandana, its gotta be hard!!!

25 minutes ago, AshlyVYPE said:

Did it end 21-7?

Yes. Vidor will b improved but they will have to stay out of 2nd and 3rd long .every team in district  want be able to slow them down. In order to slow them down a defense has to play assignment football. They wasn't bad against w.o it just coach T knows how to defend it!!

What a game it's was vidor is a good team but they need to be more aggressiveful on there defense and there offense needs to block more if they want to beat the likes of Memorial, PNG, they have to bring there A Game big time WOS defense is always where they suppose to be at and that's Hitting Hard and Stopping the run as they getting better about our Offense needs to block more and our receivers needs to be patient and let the ball come to you if that happens look out for another Great year for WOS Mustangs

2 hours ago, Vidorboi 17 said:

I'd be worried bout Port Arthur, I'd hate for vidor to do the heavy lifting this year again. ;)

Ooooh there it is. Let's get the trash talk started.

Vidor + a Quirante in the backfield = a decent squad. 

Vidor - Quirante in backfield= Lumberton with a chip on its shoulder. 

Oh and btw I hope you beat PAM again but just know when you meet up with the purple, pirates will be scalped:)

7 hours ago, WOSFAN99 said:

What a game it's was vidor is a good team but they need to be more aggressiveful on there defense and there offense needs to block more if they want to beat the likes of Memorial, PNG, they have to bring there A Game big time WOS defense is always where they suppose to be at and that's Hitting Hard and Stopping the run as they getting better about our Offense needs to block more and our receivers needs to be patient and let the ball come to you if that happens look out for another Great year for WOS Mustangs

This is without a doubt the biggest run on sentence I've ever see. 

2 hours ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

Ooooh there it is. Let's get the trash talk started.

Vidor + a Quirante in the backfield = a decent squad. 

Vidor - Quirante in backfield= Lumberton with a chip on its shoulder. 

Oh and btw I hope you beat PAM again but just know when you meet up with the purple, pirates will be scalped:)

Hey BigBro, only thing keeping me from calling you out on this post - it may be true. :)