First 100 Days

PhatMack19

Tomorrow's announcement is supposed to restrict Visa's from 7 countries with known terrorist ties.

The orders on immigration, a congressional aide said, are expected to include restrictions on refugees, and people with some visas from countries including Iraq, Iran, Syria, Yemen, Sudan, Somalia and Libya

This is the hidden content, please

I don't know if I can remember a president taking this much action in the first couple of days of his presidency.  I'm not sure if this is normal, but it's just bigger news because it's trump doing it?  Or if he's doing something different.  Maybe because there are a bunch of questionable lefty policies that need to be changed/repealed/reigned in?   Anyone who's followed politics longer and more closely than me have any input? 

One of Obama's first things to do was give Solyndra $535M that the owners quickly pocketed and closed the business. Could anyone on the left post anything Trump has done so far that is worse? Obama quickly started a spending spree that finally ended last week.  It's amazing that Trump is keeping and creating jobs in America, and all the left can do is march around with puss#&$ around their heads like idiots.  Trump will help the economy more in his first 100 days than our past "leader" did in eight years.

On January 25, 2017 at 7:45 AM, bullets13 said:

I don't know if I can remember a president taking this much action in the first couple of days of his presidency.  I'm not sure if this is normal, but it's just bigger news because it's trump doing it?  Or if he's doing something different.  Maybe because there are a bunch of questionable lefty policies that need to be changed/repealed/reigned in?   Anyone who's followed politics longer and more closely than me have any input? 

I don't remember anything comparable to it before.