First 100 Days

PhatMack19

18 minutes ago, Kountzer said:

14 of the perpetrators of the 9/11 attack were from Saudi Arabia, but that country was not banned by Trumps recent executive order, because he has business ties to Saudi Arabia.  Yeah, the swamp is drained alright.

Gotta start somewhere.  

"None of the perpetrators of the major US terrorist attacks carried out in the name of Islam in the past 15 years have come from the nations on that list. In fact, the country home to the biggest number of terrorists who have carried out successful attacks inside the US is the US itself."

55 minutes ago, Kountzer said:

14 of the perpetrators of the 9/11 attack were from Saudi Arabia, but that country was not banned by Trumps recent executive order, because he has business ties to Saudi Arabia.  Yeah, the swamp is drained alright.

Ban them. This really doesn't get on my compassionate nerves. I trust none of them so keep them all out.

It was prophesied, in the bible that the USA would have a prominent role in end time events.  This prophecy was fore told centuries, before this country existed.   Rightly understood it is an astoundingly accurate account of world history. 

Prophecy is just history in advance.   Of the two prophecy is more accurate.   Man can manipulate history and current events.  God's prophecies can not be manipulated.  They can be inaccurately interpreted, but they cannot be altered. 

I am no expert on this topic.  I've been exposed to it most of my life.  I know for a fact that it is the most accurate, and relevant body of knowledge mankind has ever known, or will know. 

It is much bigger than conservative vs liberal.  The true God is so all encompassing that he is both conservative & liberal, in ways that are beyond man's definition of those terms. 

In many respects Obama, Hillary & Trump are on the same page. 

17 hours ago, Kountzer said:

"None of the perpetrators of the major US terrorist attacks carried out in the name of Islam in the past 15 years have come from the nations on that list. In fact, the country home to the biggest number of terrorists who have carried out successful attacks inside the US is the US itself."

The 

This is the hidden content, please
Security targeted these seven countries over the last years as countries of concern. In February 2016 "The Department of Homeland Security today announced that it is continuing its implementation of the Visa Waiver Program Improvement andTerrorist Travel Prevention Act of 2015 with the addition of Libya, Somalia, and Yemen as three countries of concern, limiting Visa Waiver Program travel for certain individuals who have traveled to these countries." It noted "the three additional countries designated today join Iran, Iraq, Sudan and Syria as countries subject to restrictions for Visa Waiver Program travel for certain individuals." It was the US policy under Obama to restrict 
people "who have been present in Iraq, Syria, Iran, Sudan, at any time on or after March 1, 2011 (with limited government/military exceptions)." This was text of the US Customs and Border Protection in 2015 relating to "the Visa Waiver Program and Terrorist Travel Protection 
". The link even includes the seven nation list in it: "Iraq, Syria, Iran, SUdan, Somalia or Yemen." And the media knew this back in May 2016 when some civil rights groups 
"These restrictions have provoked an outcry from the Iranian-American community, as well as Arab-American and civil-liberties groups, who say the restrictions on dual nationals and certain travelers are discriminatory and could be imposed against American dual nationals."

It was signed into law on December 18, 2015, as part of the Omnibus Appropriations Act of FY2016.

2 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

The 

Security targeted these seven countries over the last years as countries of concern. In February 2016 "The Department of Homeland Security today announced that it is continuing its implementation of the Visa Waiver Program Improvement andTerrorist Travel Prevention Act of 2015 with the addition of Libya, Somalia, and Yemen as three countries of concern, limiting Visa Waiver Program travel for certain individuals who have traveled to these countries." It noted "the three additional countries designated today join Iran, Iraq, Sudan and Syria as countries subject to restrictions for Visa Waiver Program travel for certain individuals." It was the US policy under Obama to restrict 
people "who have been present in Iraq, Syria, Iran, Sudan, at any time on or after March 1, 2011 (with limited government/military exceptions)." This was text of the US Customs and Border Protection in 2015 relating to "the Visa Waiver Program and Terrorist Travel Protection 
". The link even includes the seven nation list in it: "Iraq, Syria, Iran, SUdan, Somalia or Yemen." And the media knew this back in May 2016 when some civil rights groups 
"These restrictions have provoked an outcry from the Iranian-American community, as well as Arab-American and civil-liberties groups, who say the restrictions on dual nationals and certain travelers are discriminatory and could be imposed against American dual nationals."

It was signed into law on December 18, 2015, as part of the Omnibus Appropriations Act of FY2016.

Facts: something the libtards want no part of.  Explain this one away, Kountzer.

14 hours ago, baddog said:

This is about the border wall which is already being built. Weird how many people don't realize there are already walls along the border. Must be libs or millineals. I am baddog and I approve this video....

Great interview baddog.  Thanks for posting.  Sadly, I'll admit that I knew virtually nothing about our Lt. Gov, but now I'm a fan.  The guy has more common sense than just about anyone in DC.

And while I'm on the subject of Texan politicians, Sen. John Cornyn hasn't impressed me.  I've voted for him repeatedly, but if someone more conservative runs against him in the primaries, as of now, I'll vote for them.  If anyone on here is an avid Cornyn supporter, please explain why. Seriously!  Not looking to argue, maybe I'm reading him wrong.  

1 hour ago, baddog said:

That's right, it says $7 billion.

And the far left feigns hatred of the rich (although they seem to have more rich than the right. So who's producing jobs?  Is it poor folks like me?  No, it's a rich guy.  Go on hating you idiots.  Ironically, many of them work for Soros, if you call rioting, destroying, and beating up Republiicans, work.

Are we not interested in Benghazi anymore or sending Hillary to prison? The president himself said that she has been through enough? Do we let ordinary people get away with crimes because they have been through enough. I saw a quote the other day that read "Ordinary people fighting over politicians that don't give a damn about ordinary people".

26 minutes ago, new tobie said:

Are we not interested in Benghazi anymore or sending Hillary to prison? The president himself said that she has been through enough? Do we let ordinary people get away with crimes because they have been through enough. I saw a quote the other day that read "Ordinary people fighting over politicians that don't give a damn about ordinary people".

You never talked Benghazi.