West Orange-Stark 24 Sweetwater 6/FINAL/WO-S BACK TO BACK CLASS 4A, DIVISION II STATE CHAMPIONS!

WOSgrad

18 hours ago, ccsbasketballplayer said:

Chaka Watson. He will be up to the task. For now enjoy this state championship this weekend. At WOS getting ready for next year starts Monday. #3peat

We are greedy with our football lol with that being said, I believe that no position on the WO-S football team is given by what a player did the year before JMO. Watson is a running QB from what I can see, I would like to see him hit the weights, and add a few football camps to his agenda. Running QB can get hurt as we all saw yesterday with SW QB going out.

What's this about the 1983 danger field defense ppl are talking about on the other websites they only give 8 points all season.Two things, one that 400 hundred years ago I'm pretty they would given more than 8 points theses day, and somebody always tring to find a reason to shoot wos down just can't be proud of them

9 hours ago, ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING said:

That's the Justin brown int not the sportscenter video for shaw but I like that one to tanks

Well.. I have it saved on my Facebook videos and in a group I'm in but won't let me post the link! I would have to have your name to send it on Facebook 

16 hours ago, ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING said:

I still think division 1 and 2 champs outta each class should play each other for the true mountain top

Lol, I have better one. Someone needs to inbox pup (Kevin smith).and tell him and Jerry Jones get together and make a game between us and Highland Park since his grandson is just a junior. I'm quite sure with his pull could work out.

17 hours ago, JATstangs said:

Not knocking anything from sweetwater but what I believe is of wos would not have fumbled on the first drive they game would have been out of hand the first half.

Yes, that would have changed the complexion of the whole game. This one play demoralized the WOS offense. Thank goodness it did not affect the defense. 

1 hour ago, dj said:

Lol, I have better one. Someone needs to inbox pup (Kevin smith).and tell him and Jerry Jones get together and make a game between us and Highland Park since his grandson is just a junior. I'm quite sure with his pull could work out.

Highland Park and Abilene Wylie would never purposely put themselves in any position where they may potentially lose. It's been that way since 1938 when Highland Park pressured the UIL to split schools into 1A and 2A so they wouldn't have to play the Masonic Home Mighty Mites after they lost in the 1938 playoffs . Money talks. Notice they were the only team allowed to have fans rush the field. They also were allowed to choose to be placed in districts that included Austin, Tyler, Waco, Wichita Falls and Texarkana rather than any of the MUCH closer Dallas and Fort Worth schools in the early 1950's because that would be beneath them. That's why it's so awesome to see them lose in the playoffs.

1 hour ago, Goblin said:

Highland Park and Abilene Wylie would never purposely put themselves in any position where they may potentially lose. It's been that way since 1938 when Highland Park pressured the UIL to split schools into 1A and 2A so they wouldn't have to play the Masonic Home Mighty Mites after they lost in the 1938 playoffs . Money talks. Notice they were the only team allowed to have fans rush the field. They also were allowed to choose to be placed in districts that included Austin, Tyler, Waco, Wichita Falls and Texarkana rather than any of the MUCH closer Dallas and Fort Worth schools in the early 1950's because that would be beneath them. That's why it's so awesome to see them lose in the playoffs.

Wow ! I didn't know any of that.