New Caney 31 Beaumont Central 28/FINAL - 3OT

WOSgrad

17 minutes ago, pakronos said:

Sounds like a one man team...which spells not a good team imo...

Without PNG QB, they wouldn't make the playoffs. In regular season, he had 44 TD's total. In HS at the 5A level, having one elite player can give you a win. Without him PNG would've got ran out of the stadium last night.

1 hour ago, pakronos said:

Shall I break it down for you????

NC went to triple OT with a central team that has an identity crises and poor coaching.they pretty much backed in the playoffs and had everything fall into place.

Barbers Hill let a sophomore qb run all over them with hurt starters not playing.

Big bad Crosby barely escaped a team that did nothing fancy but run it down their throats...yea they loss, but vidor exposed them for frauds.

Poorter...sorry Porter...well we all know how that ended BADLEY....so yeah overrated trash district.

Well I don't like the hill either but I will say it's hard to win a ball game by throwing 4 picks, but they almost pulled it off, against yalls top team. And Porter, well yep their first playoff game in 5a was one to remember, but those are hardly enough to beat on your chest, oh and the other two games well, a W is just what they were. In the playoffs thats the kind of games the fans want to see.

1 hour ago, pakronos said:

Shall I break it down for you????

NC went to triple OT with a central team that has an identity crises and poor coaching.they pretty much backed in the playoffs and had everything fall into place.

Barbers Hill let a sophomore qb run all over them with hurt starters not playing.

Big bad Crosby barely escaped a team that did nothing fancy but run it down their throats...yea they loss, but vidor exposed them for frauds.

Poorter...sorry Porter...well we all know how that ended BADLEY....so yeah overrated trash district.

I didn't pay attention to the last game of the regular season with the district championship on line against a team that does nothing fancy but how'd that work out for ya?  Shall I say Fraud?  

43 minutes ago, TradenupBH said:

Without PNG QB, they wouldn't make the playoffs. In regular season, he had 44 TD's total. In HS at the 5A level, having one elite player can give you a win. Without him PNG would've got ran out of the stadium last night.

To bad you can't have him...I'll save you a seat next week if you want to watch some high school football...by the way PNG 5 BH 0

2 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Wasn't me...  it was Jag Insider.  He's updated almost all the Jag games this year...  Good job, Brother...  I'll get you to some of the basketball games this year...

No problem, I enjoy doing it.  I'll be doing it for at least 3 more years.   

Man, i like basketball but I'll take a pass on going sit in that cramped gym.  

2 hours ago, 1989NDN said:

Central fans...give your coaches and team some love...they battled and left it all on the field.  What more can you ask for?  Good job Central Jaguars...you exemplified what HS football is about...play hard, play with passion, fight for what you get, and add up the score at the end.  Tip of the cap to NC.

Go Indians.  Peace.

Oh, I can think of a lot...

Be better than 23-21 overall the last 4 years...

Be better than 0-4 in the playoffs the last 4 years (the last 2 were very winnable games)...

Beat West Brook (which should have happened this year after being up 21-12 in the 3rd quarter)...

But yes, I feel the players and coaches left it on the field tonight.  Nothing to hang their head about.  A couple of plays here or there, and we have a different winner of this game.  Some may not like me saying this but the better team did not win tonight.  27 seniors took their last snap tonight, at least on the high school level...

Hope a speedy recovery for #24 of the Jags.  

2 hours ago, Bronco94 said:

Well I don't like the hill either but I will say it's hard to win a ball game by throwing 4 picks, but they almost pulled it off, against yalls top team. And Porter, well yep their first playoff game in 5a was one to remember, but those are hardly enough to beat on your chest, oh and the other two games well, a W is just what they were. In the playoffs thats the kind of games the fans want to see.

The sad thing is Central was the fifth best team in 22-5A. Nederland having to forfeit against Livingston is the only reason they didn't make it. They could of have won with their freshmen qb that game, but I realize its all should of, and could of. 

46 minutes ago, Lightning/Eagle said:

I have not seen anything about the kid that was taken off on the stretcher. It looked like they put an air cast on his leg. Hopefully, nothing to prevent a full recovery.

Good thing though...  they brought the stretcher out, but that kid did walk off the field on his own will...  

Hope he's ok.

you can say what you want, PNG was without 5 starters and still came away with the win not to mention the poor officiating. We have all 5 starters in we beat the hill running away. If a so called team cant stop one QB something is wrong. I watched Crosby play at what yall call full power wasn't impressed the QB was a one man show  for them, LSU is getting a good one. Sooner or later everyone will realize that it comes down to matchups not everyone matches up as well as others. Out of all the teams ive watched play I still think PAM has the best athletes by far. But this is high school football and anything can happen. Manvel will roll New Caney next week by 35 or better. I hear Crosby talk about losing to Porter because they had 3 injuries so I guess we should all put that into perspective.  I thought we did a pretty good job against the hill with our 5. but im not gonna make an excuse for it. As Statt said next man up! WE split with 21-5a this year and the teams that won were the ones that were expected to win! I myself think had Nederland not had to forfeit the game they would have beat New Caney! Thought Central did a hell of a job for making it a game, I never saw it going into 3 overtimes myself. Had to have been one hell of a game.

10 hours ago, L-Train11 said:

They got beat by porter without netherly, and someone else was hurt too I think.

Regardless, after watching Thursday nights game, netherly is the real deal!! If he was playing they beat porter.

Crosby was also without Craig Williams who is probably the fastest RB in the country and #30 Dylan Barnaba one of our best defenders.

7 hours ago, Footballfan1209 said:

The sad thing is Central was the fifth best team in 22-5A. Nederland having to forfeit against Livingston is the only reason they didn't make it. They could of have won with their freshmen qb that game, but I realize its all should of, and could of. 

When you don't nothing to loose, sometimes a team shows up to play. That's the playoffs for you, yea yea yea I know, we gotta wait til next year.

9 hours ago, REBgp said:

What a Great effort by the Jags.  I'm proud of them.  Gave a 100% - can't ask for more.

As a fan ,coach, or player should really b proud bcz they gave all they had.nd left it all on the field. So I just hope and pray no one continues with the would've, could've, should've. Those kids gave a hellva effort even after losing 2 starters.congrats jags on a great season. 

2 hours ago, biaplayer said:

you can say what you want, PNG was without 5 starters and still came away with the win not to mention the poor officiating. We have all 5 starters in we beat the hill running away. If a so called team cant stop one QB something is wrong. I watched Crosby play at what yall call full power wasn't impressed the QB was a one man show  for them, LSU is getting a good one. Sooner or later everyone will realize that it comes down to matchups not everyone matches up as well as others. Out of all the teams ive watched play I still think PAM has the best athletes by far. But this is high school football and anything can happen. Manvel will roll New Caney next week by 35 or better. I hear Crosby talk about losing to Porter because they had 3 injuries so I guess we should all put that into perspective.  I thought we did a pretty good job against the hill with our 5. but im not gonna make an excuse for it. As Statt said next man up! WE split with 21-5a this year and the teams that won were the ones that were expected to win! I myself think had Nederland not had to forfeit the game they would have beat New Caney! Thought Central did a hell of a job for making it a game, I never saw it going into 3 overtimes myself. Had to have been one hell of a game.

What is your deal?  A so called team? Which kid on PNG team is yours? We all talked trash last week, and said good game afterwards. Now you want to be disrespectful and say "a so called team".