New Caney 31 Beaumont Central 28/FINAL - 3OT

WOSgrad

2 minutes ago, Eagle82 said:

What a great rivalry between 21-22 5a!  There is a lot of smack talk throughout the year on which district is better, and more times than not, they're very similar.  Three playoff games this weekend and all 3 were nail-biters, 1 play either way would have been the difference!!!    Great HS Football in SE TX!!!

I agree...  And I hope y'all win the whole thing.  Congrats on the win.

2 minutes ago, jagdad said:

Damn I got confused, I thought Jags were going for 2 then I read they went for a FG then NC got a FG for the win, anyway good game Jags, You all did better than I expected. Maybe BMT media can realize we had 2 teams in the playoffs now.

Yea jags were but got a delay of game and ended up getting 1

5 minutes ago, Bronco94 said:

Watch that mouth 

Shall I break it down for you????

NC went to triple OT with a central team that has an identity crises and poor coaching.they pretty much backed in the playoffs and had everything fall into place.

Barbers Hill let a sophomore qb run all over them with hurt starters not playing.

Big bad Crosby barely escaped a team that did nothing fancy but run it down their throats...yea they loss, but vidor exposed them for frauds.

Poorter...sorry Porter...well we all know how that ended BADLEY....so yeah overrated trash district.