New Caney 31 Beaumont Central 28/FINAL - 3OT

WOSgrad

3 minutes ago, pakronos said:

Shall I break it down for you????

NC went to triple OT with a central team that has an identity crises and poor coaching.they pretty much backed in the playoffs and had everything fall into place.

Barbers Hill let a sophomore qb run all over them with hurt starters not playing.

Big bad Crosby barely escaped a team that did nothing fancy but run it down their throats...yea they loss, but vidor exposed them for frauds.

Poorter...sorry Porter...well we all know how that ended BADLEY....so yeah overrated trash district.

I mean, Kronos is right though...

5 minutes ago, pakronos said:

NC went to triple OT with a central team that has an identity crises and poor coaching.they pretty much backed in the playoffs and had everything fall into place.

Barbers Hill let a sophomore qb run all over them with hurt starters not playing.

Big bad Crosby barely escaped a team that did nothing fancy but run it down their throats...yea they loss, but vidor exposed them for frauds.

Poorter...sorry Porter...well we all know how that ended BADLEY....so yeah overrated trash district.

Dude what's your problem it's a football game don't make it any more than what it is enjoy it don't take it so serious

5 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

I mean, Kronos is right though...

I love how a two score victory is barely escaping Crosby didn't try to score in the 4th. Also the Cougars were up two scores the whole second half. Excuse us for protecting a lead. I mean PAM lost to that same "no tricks offense". Your laughable.

4 minutes ago, nceagle said:

Dude what's your problem it's a football game don't make it any more than what it is enjoy it don't take it so serious

Your boy told me watch my mouth as I stated bluntly 21 5A wasn't good...he told me watch my mouth...HA...wrong answer to tell the Kronos...so I laid it out...you need some preperation H??? You seem butt hurt too.

16 minutes ago, WOSgrad said:

Hey! They got a shot.  A good one? No.  But they got a shot.

I will remind you, like PAM, Mavel still has it's 6A speed and displayed it again by beating the defending 6A Div 1 champs North Shore for the 2nd year in a row.  I would take Mavel's #2s +14 against NC........

But point taken.....

17 minutes ago, pakronos said:

It's all perspective. Way I see it PAM is closer to being the fraud than anybody. You have a DC on the line and Vidor comes in and steamrolls you, next week they lose by two scores to a team that had 2 tds called back. 

I would hope PNG could do something after winning a share of your DC. Crosby and NC both beat BH by 3+ tds and they were on the 4 yard line with second left looking for the go ahead score against the Indians. 

I really wished we would've played early in the year, as bad as y'all looked against Westside to start the year we could've got an easy W. Manvel beat Elkins 50-14, lets see how y'all look against them. You know they houseruled PAM and then some last time they lined up. 

4 minutes ago, Red Dawn said:

Congratulations NC!!!

Thank You!

And to answer the other question about NC winning with Dunn. No we lost all three years he took the team to the playoffs. Once to WOS and twice to Jacksonville. Jacksonville had a pretty good QB at that time. He went on to play over 10 years in the NFL.

As far as tonight goes. I thought we were a little timid with some play calling. We had 4 turnovers that hurt and another snap over the punters head giving the ball at the 5. Central made a coupe big plays and had some really good athletes on the field. That catch on the fake FG was one of two outstanding catches, he D was in position but the Central kid made a great play.

9 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

It's all perspective. Way I see it PAM is closer to being the fraud than anybody. You have a DC on the line and Vidor comes in and steamrolls you, next week they lose by two scores to a team that had 2 tds called back. 

I would hope PNG could do something after winning a share of your DC. Crosby and NC both beat BH by 3+ tds and they were on the 4 yard line with second left looking for the go ahead score against the Indians. 

I really wished we would've played early in the year, as bad as y'all looked against Westside to start the year we could've got an easy W. Manvel beat Elkins 50-14, lets see how y'all look against them. You know they houseruled PAM and then some last time they lined up. 

U wish...last time we played it was a slug fest...all our defensive stats went out with freak injuries. That's when the game was lost....sooo just like PAM  beat the brakes off a team that beat you...so that means Crosby wouldn't stand a chance against PAM...24-21 with 8min left isn't steam rolling anyone...you ae very luck PAM  is in d1 lol

Central fans...give your coaches and team some love...they battled and left it all on the field.  What more can you ask for?  Good job Central Jaguars...you exemplified what HS football is about...play hard, play with passion, fight for what you get, and add up the score at the end.  Tip of the cap to NC.

Go Indians.  Peace.

5 minutes ago, pakronos said:

U wish...last time we played it was a slug fest...all our defensive stats went out with freak injuries. That's when the game was lost....sooo just like PAM  beat the brakes off a team that beat you...so that means Crosby wouldn't stand a chance against PAM...24-21 with 8min left isn't steam rolling anyone...you ae very luck PAM  is in d1 lol

They got beat by porter without netherly, and someone else was hurt too I think.

Regardless, after watching Thursday nights game, netherly is the real deal!! If he was playing they beat porter.

4 minutes ago, pakronos said:

Sounds like a one man team...which spells not a good team imo...

Crosby is not a one man team. I have seen both PAM and Crosby play. PAM might edge them in overall athletes but Netherly would be the best one on the field. If they played each other and both teams were healthy, I would take Crosby with a slight coaching edge in a reallt tight game.

2 minutes ago, Lightning/Eagle said:

Crosby is not a one man team. I have seen both PAM and Crosby play. PAM might edge them in overall athletes but Netherly would be the best one on the field. If they played each other and both teams were healthy, I would take Crosby with a slight coaching edge in a reallt tight game.

Welp...PAM  as of now don't have anyone to play on week 0 in 2017...the offense will be more deadly...